Aug 15, 2017
Nightie with panties - seriously? Fuck with that, panties at all in fantasy setting? That element of clothing appeared only during industrial revolution on Earth and there's no reason to think that it can appear before that stage of societal development.
Actually, they did find lingerie in an Austrian castle, but it may be from the Renaissance, not the Medieval period. It obviously didn't have elastic; it was very similar to a string bikini. Generally though, women didn't wear underwear as it was seen as a sign of the head of household. There is Medieval art depicting a husbands and wives struggling over a piece of underwear indicating their struggle for supremacy in their marriages.

Leo...

Donor
Oct 7, 2019
I loved the previous VN Triangle and I'm pretty sure this will turn out to be a similar experience, I'm downloading...

Reactions: TheFinder

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
um, the op entry for the android port is ok but the 2nd as compressed version might be a bit exaggerated. :KEK:
Oppps - would have been ok if you made a Compressed unofficial android port?
But you didn't - and that still wouldn't have worked.:poop::poop::poop:
I Un-Fixed it - Sorry about that!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: the66

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
I like this game..... its like a "FourAngle" but in the medieval era haha great work NeverLucky!!!

Reactions: Ruffuss

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone know what the difference is between Release part 4 and Part 4 special version?
Also a change-log would be nice.
Really like this game so far...
Extra/extended scenes.

[I mean, I don't technically KNOW that; but I'm going through the script and there's a "if patreon" segment which includes stuff that seems to not be in the version uploaded here.]

EDIT: Yep, "20$ patrons will get every reward from the previous tiers and also access to a special version of every part. This version will include additional images in sex scenes and dialogue. It will not alter the story majorly." I'm the last person to complain but, $20 a month seems steep for a few extended scenes. BUT, they also mention on their Patreon that "I also want you to know, that I have absolutely no problem with people downloading the game for free from somewhere else.", and they don't clarify that the "special version" is an exception, so...

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Damn first choice of the game that I am unsure what to pick... I chose to give the land for free in exchange for letting the other guy use it for free for 5 years... hopefully it doesnt come back to bite me...

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

KakorDeth

Mar 9, 2018
There's a little bit of a continuity error in the scene where Cathy and Lydia go swimming.

Upon arrival, Cathy asks for help from Lydia with removing her dress, and is shown out of her dress, naked.

Cathy then offers to help Lydia out of her dress, and the scene shown has Cathy back in her dress.

My guess is it was originally written to have Cathy help Lydia first, but as it stands, we have a scene where Cathy goes from clothed to naked to clothed to naked.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My guess is it was originally written to have Cathy help Lydia first, but as it stands, we have a scene where Cathy goes from clothed to naked to clothed to naked.
You won't know this because it's something we've kept hidden but us women folk can get our clothes and makeup on in a matter of seconds.

The reason it takes so long for us to get ready to go out is because we are watching soaps and reality TV, we can't go out until those are finished so to hide this we make it look like it takes us ages to get dressed.

The dev let our secret out, now we must punish him, and you for reading this.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You won't know this because it's something we've kept hidden but us women folk can get our clothes and makeup on in a matter of seconds.

The reason it takes so long for us to get ready to go out is because we are watching soaps and reality TV, we can't go out until those are finished so to hide this we make it look like it takes us ages to get dressed.

The dev let our secret out, now we must punish him, and you for reading this.
I didn't see a thing, honest! ;) (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Just a heads up, you have a continuity error, Lady kathy was helped getting undressed for swimming, the n when she returns the favor she is back in her dress.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just a heads up, you have a continuity error, Lady kathy was helped getting undressed for swimming, the n when she returns the favor she is back in her dress.
Already pointed out now forget you've seen the secret of our quick changing or you too shall face punishment most severe.

24 hours locked in a room listening to 1 Direction live at Wembley Stadium and you can only eat brussel sprouts.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes