johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
A Knight's Tale [v0.29 SE] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB:
Compressed Size Mac: 1.00 GB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is such an underrated game.
I would call it a visual novel, not a game because there really isn't anything to do but to click to get to the next text line or image.
And yes, for a while it's a good read, but then the dialogs between the main characters start. You won't get this even if you have Alexa talk to Siri. I hardly ever read anything more stupid.
Still, if someone's here for the sex scenes, he will find what he is looking for, so I won't spend too much time complaining about a free story with some nice scenes.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I swear, if they'll go to bathe again next time. I'll freak out. :devilish: turn into a :alien: Because, back then it was customary to wash with a sponge or cloth. Even noble people only took a bath once a week, if at all.
Go hunting, chopping wood, sewing, weaving, building something, make tools, help people, fighting, killing whatever and then fucking after, but pls pls pls no more bathe. :sneaky:
The moment they have breakfast, i'm happy with it !!
I absolutely need a nice breakfast, a nice bath, a nice day reading papers, a nice lunch then reading a nice book and end up in a nice bed with three nice girls doing nice things to me untill i get a nice cumming all over their nice faces!!:sleep:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is such an underrated game. I don't get the hate. As long as there's still updates coming I won't be deleting this one.
after 0.20 or so this becomes kinetic novel where they just fuck (either separated or 4some), eat and sleep, occasionally do other things like training, read mail, read books (lead to sex), etc

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Not really related, but I always wanted to tell Sir Divish ( Kingdom Come Deliverance) that I ( Henry) banged his wife. Reaction would be fucking hysterical.

Reactions: WolfPack x

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I love this one. I also loved triangle. there are not too many feel good just plain beautiful love stories out there that have as good pics this one. Also for as long as I can remember the updates are right on time. I always enjoy a new update. things may have seem to be the same but the wife has a showing tummy now and they just made a trip to the capitol where we find out alice is now a princess. It is a shame the few of you that do not really like it but that is ok as there is everything on this site and I wish you well in finding something you like.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ultimately it's probably really about expectation management and if there'd be a "slice of life" and maybe even a "kinetic novel" tag fewer people would/could complain.

Reactions: Aelth and Mmushy

buff

May 29, 2017
I swear, if they'll go to bathe again next time. I'll freak out. :devilish: turn into a :alien: Because, back then it was customary to wash with a sponge or cloth. Even noble people only took a bath once a week, if at all.
Go hunting, chopping wood, sewing, weaving, building something, make tools, help people, fighting, killing whatever and then fucking after, but pls pls pls no more bathe. :sneaky:
In basically every period fiction piece ever, the protagonist is unusual because he bathes every day. Authors apparently cannot expect a modern audience to sympathize with a character who stinks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Unless you make fictional hari poter, lord of the rings, game of trones or witcher movies,
then you show enough varied alternate content to the use of bathing: lose the robes,
show the skin, touch yourself, dress back up scenes to ... showcase nudity in your art work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ultimately it's probably really about expectation management and if there'd be a "slice of life" and maybe even a "kinetic novel" tag fewer people would/could complain.
imma gonna try my luck and report about missing tag. lately it hasn't worked but new year so .........

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I read somewhere that, in reality, medieval bathing practices were more “modern” than we usually depict them, and that the period which was actually associated with poor hygiene was the Renaissance, following the Black Death: since going to a bathhouse, etc. during the epidemic was basically a death sentence, bathing in general really fell out of habit.

Though let’s be real, that’s probably one of the least offensive anachronisms in this game lmao.

Reactions: Aelth and tali713

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If only... I can point to atleast 10 vns from memory where the tags are dead on and still posters complain because they want change... it's gonna happen. I just personally get annoyed at the one's that show up every update to say the same things... but eh that's how it is...

whisper2shade

Oct 31, 2019
Please fix the archery renders. The curved bowstring keeps coming up in new updates. It looks soo dumb. Overall I love the game.
Exactly this. :)
I'm glad i'm not the only one who cringes when looking at the archery renders.

I'm not far in the game yet, but it feels quite pleasant. i like it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no kinetic novel tag for this so will remain as it is.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Theres a titfuck tag but i have searched the files and played the game, no titfuck to be found. Can anyone help me with this?

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes