Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
in the beginning, when you meet with Pike , around that time he tells MC that she is a illegitimate daughter.
So she's not the first in succession to the throne. All she has to do is to pull a Game of Thrones, eliminate all her cousins, uncles and aunts and then rule the world with an iron grip :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So she's not the first in succession to the throne. All she has to do is to pull a Game of Thrones, eliminate all her cousins, uncles and aunts and then rule the world with an iron grip :cool:
I seriously doubt this is that kind of VN :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
With Patreon you never know :p
With Neverlucky, you never know. Remember the Triangle. I guess in this case, it will end up being a Quadrangle.

Besides, Pike told the Lord that, but there is no evidence that this knowledge is widespread. Marrying off the king's daughters is often done for political reasons, and, as they say, what they don't know won't hurt them. Except when the baby bump appears, that is. Well, she could claim as my mother did of her firstborn that it was a "honeymoon baby" (ROTFLMAO).

Reactions: Nemo56

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Practicing unarmed combat when it accidentally slipped in

Which I'm pretty sure happened a few times when Pike was training MC

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: seamanq and cxx

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Pretty sure last time someone counted the sex scenes the mc was still in the lead. However you can always count them yourself if it matters that much.

The mc is not found lacking imo...
I believe that was me and I have been keeping tabs. Haven't played 29 yet but as of 0.28: out of a total of 60 scenes, the MC is in 44, Cathy is in 33, Alice is in 30 and Lydia is in 24.
The MC has had sex with Cathy 17 times and 15 times with Alice and 4 times with Lydia. Cathy has had sex 7 times with Lydia and 2 times with Alice. And Alice has had sex with Lydia 7 times.
MC and Cathy have had 2 threesomes with each of the other girls. I believe just recently we have seen the first threesome without Cathy. There have been no threesomes without the MC. And, finally, they have had 3 foursomes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
currently missing: cathy + girls 3some, cathy+mc dblfuck lydia or alice, mc fucks felicia before or after cathy fucks her.

apparently servants used same dress during middle ages.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Tbh I don't think this never feel like a harem game and I don't know why dev tagged that way. It's far away from a harem game. If it's a harem game, it's not mc's harem. Cathy kinda has a harem tho rofl. Whatever she says mc does it. He literally never say no to her. He cannot make any decision by himself. And Cathy manipulate him all day everyday. The only reason mc can fuck Alice because Cathy wanted to fuck Lydia. The only reason mc fucks the Lydia because Cathy wanted to fuck Alice. That are the only reasons. MC is just a tool for her to freely fuck the girls. She doesn't give a flying fuck about MC. Honestly mc is one of the dumbest mc's I've ever seen on any adult games honestly. I love girl on girl content especially in harem games but Cathy's character doesn't really belong in a supposed to be 'harem' game

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Tbh I don't think this never feel like a harem game and I don't know why dev tagged that way. It's far away from a harem game. If it's a harem game, it's not mc's harem. Cathy kinda has a harem tho rofl. Whatever she says mc does it. He literally never say no to her. He cannot make any decision by himself. And Cathy manipulate him all day everyday. The only reason mc can fuck the Alice and Lydia because Cathy wanted to fuck them. That's the only reason. She doesn't give a flying fuck about MC. Honestly mc is one of the dumbest mc's I've ever seen on any adult games honestly. I really like girl on girl fun content especially in harem games but Cathy's behaviour's doesn't really belong in a supposed to be 'harem' game imo.
This is the wrongest post I've seen in a while. Never did I realize opinions could be so wrong. It's impressive really.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This is the wrongest post I've seen in a while. Never did I realize opinions could be so wrong. It's impressive really.

If you want to know what a real harem game looks like play games like 'harem hotel'. That game has tons of lesbian content maybe even more than this game but it's a real harem game. There is a reason why this game is one of lowest rated harem tagged game in this whole site

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you want to know what a real harem game looks like play games like 'harem hotel'. That game has tons of lesbian content maybe even more than this game but it's a real harem game. There is a reason why this game is one of lowest rated harem tagged game in this whole site
HH? The one that's abandoned? Where as this one has steady releases and supporters?

It fits the tags of harem. The mc isn't "one of the dumbest". He is a guy that has a loving wife and two beautiful side lovers. His wife is a lover, best friend and a equal. The mc is one of the happiest harem mcs around...

You're view of what makes a "good" harem vn is subjective and flawed by your own tastes. Imo

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
HH? The one that's abandoned? Where as this one has steady releases and supporters?

It fits the tags of harem. The mc isn't "one of the dumbest". He is a guy that has a loving wife and two beautiful side lovers. His wife is a lover, best friend and a equal. The mc is one of the happiest harem mcs around...

You're view of what makes a "good" harem vn is subjective and flawed by your own tastes. Imo
Harem Hotel is one of the most supported adult games on Patreon what are a you talking about? It has like 5000 more patrons than this game rofl :ROFLMAO:

Also I stand by my every word. Even Cathy herself admitted that the reason she wanted MC to fuck Alice because she wanted to fuck Lydia. What are you on about lol? After that she wanted to fuck Alice so he let mc to fuck Lydia. She literally used mc like a tool so she can fuck other girls while enjoying being the wife of a lord. Remember the very first dialogue when Cathy wanted mc to have a relationship with Alice and tell me mc is not one of the dumbest mc's ever... If you say that this is a 'poly' relationship I would kinda agree with you. But this is no way a 'harem'. No fucking shot. If you really want to call this a 'harem' it's Cathy's harem. She does whatever she wants and mc does whatever she says. Player character has no way to deny anything she says. Also you say 'two side lovers' but mc literally feels like a 'side character' tbh.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Harem Hotel is one of the most supported adult games on Patreon what are a you talking about? It has like 5000 more patrons than this game rofl :ROFLMAO:

Also I stand by my every word. Even Cathy herself admitted that the reason she wanted MC to fuck Alice because she wanted to fuck Lydia. What are you on about lol? After that she wanted to fuck Alice so he let mc to fuck Lydia. But if you say that this is a 'poly' relationship I would kinda agree with you. But this is no way a 'harem'. No fucking shot. If you really want to call this a 'harem' it's Cathy's harem. That's about it
Oh it's that sandbox game... yeah no thanks.

I don't see the relevance of Cathy enjoying the women too or it being her idea, that has no baring on it being harem or not. The tag is correct. It is a harem vn, the mc's harem. Good day :)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Oh it's that sandbox game... yeah no thanks.

I don't see the relevance of Cathy enjoying the women too or it being her idea, that has no baring on it being harem or not. The tag is correct. It is a harem vn, the mc's harem. Good day :)
I mean that game has 1000x more content and several hundred levels of quality higher than this game but okay I guess. Also it's not about Cathy enjoys being with women. Not at all. Do you think girls in the harem games doesn't enjoy being with women? Again I literally love lesbian content especially in 'harem' games. Yeah if you still don't understand my and many other people's point, I have no words for you. Have a nice day

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019

Also I stand by my every word. Even Cathy herself admitted that the reason she wanted MC to fuck Alice because she wanted to fuck Lydia. What are you on about lol? After that she wanted to fuck Alice so he let mc to fuck Lydia. She literally used mc like a tool so she can fuck other girls while enjoying being the wife of a lord. Remember the very first dialogue when Cathy wanted mc to have a relationship with Alice and tell me mc is not one of the dumbest mc's ever... If you say that this is a 'poly' relationship I would kinda agree with you. But this is no way a 'harem'. No fucking shot. If you really want to call this a 'harem' it's Cathy's harem. She does whatever she wants and mc does whatever she says. Player character has no way to deny anything she says. Also you say 'two side lovers' but mc literally feels like a 'side character' tbh.
How much of this did you play? Lol. Cathy didn't "let" him do anything. She already had been fooling around with Lydia then points out to MC that Alice has feelings for which the MC reciprocates and the whole things evolves to a nice fuckfest amongst the four. Cathy then wanted to fuck Alice 'cause that's how an open and sharing dynamic works where you switch partners. Everyone's being passed around - not just the MC. You act like she keeps cucking the MC from having any meaningful sexual content when there is plenty of content to suggest otherwise. Your fixation with the female NPC being the proactive one in initiating the sex is clouding you from giving any sort of viable opinion and if you think this is the dumbest MC you've ever seen, you really haven't played much at all.

As for the low rating of this VN, the problem lies with NL thinking he could make a kinetic novel this long with minimal choices and expect it to retain interest in the long run. Triangle shows up within the first 8 pages when you filter games by overall rating and all time likes. Why? It was a short sweet novel with a simple concept that had passable renders. Game that was meant to be short and simple had less to criticize and grasp and therefore people rated it well. Then you have this game where gameplay stretches for weeks at a time and in a era where people clamor for choices in their game, intrigue, conflict, and a plethora of tags that aren't vanilla. This game has very little of that and now you stretch it over an extended period of time and people are going to get bored very much sooner rather than later. This game has more than enough H content in it for most people but the lack of every aspect above and the sheer size of it is enough to take people out of this

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
How much of this did you play? Lol. Cathy didn't "let" him do anything. She already had been fooling around with Lydia then points out to MC that Alice has feelings for which the MC reciprocates and the whole things evolves to a nice fuckfest amongst the four. Cathy then wanted to fuck Alice 'cause that's how an open and sharing dynamic works where you switch partners. Everyone's being passed around - not just the MC. You act like she keeps cucking the MC from having any meaningful sexual content when there is plenty of content to suggest otherwise. Your fixation with a female protag being the proactive one in initiating the sex is clouding you from giving any sort of viable opinion and if you think this is the dumbest MC you've ever seen, you really haven't played much at all.

As for the low rating of this VN, the problem lies with NL thinking he could make a kinetic novel this long with minimal choices and expect it to retain interest in the long run. Triangle shows up within the first 8 pages when you filter games by overall rating and all time likes. Why? It was a short sweet novel with a simple concept that had passable renders. Game that was meant to be short and simple had less to criticize and grasp and therefore people rated it well. Then you have this game where gameplay stretches for weeks at a time and in a era where people clamor for choices in their game, intrigue, conflict, and a plethora of tags that aren't vanilla. This game has very little of that and now you stretch it over an extended period of time and people are going to get bored very much sooner rather than later. This game has more than enough H content in it for most people but the lack of every aspect above and the sheer size of it is enough to take people out of this
That was a very good summary of the situation. I’ve been struggling with putting my own feelings about the game into words, and you really nailed it.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes