Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
It's one knight, his apprentice, his wife , her servant in a love fest. I wouldn't call it a harem simulator but maybe some will.

To me it's just a simple love and lewdity story.
Sure it is dude. I mean u dont have to make anything special for getting girls.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Same trolls each update lol. This is the 29th update and the last 20 for sure have been proof that the vn ain't changing. We get it. You want choices, drama, action because you all state it each time.

It ain't changing move on already :LOL:
While I respect you bruh, (we both been around 4 eva)
Hoping for a change ain't trolling! We are hoping (begging, pleading) that someone connected to the game logs in here and reads some of the feedback. Lord knows there must be at least a few patrons that could/should relay the message. Me, I was hoping that MC was made King or that they would at least adopt Lydia giving a little "small i" incest for some spice. Or that Alice's pregnancy would cause a rift with her dad the new king, fuck, anything... The latest update served Meggie up on a platter and instead of MC using her braids as reigns and riding her like a pony, he fucks off. It won't be too much longer before the girls use the wooden strapon on MC. Yeah it is a nice game, I really like the characters but you can only drink a vanilla lattes so many times before you need a triple shot americano to get your blood pumping... This game has just gotten stale and needs some sort of drama or a new character introduction to drag it out of the quagmire... Yeah 30 releases in, it may not change, but what if it does...

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hoping for a change ain't trolling! We are hoping (begging, pleading) that someone connected to the game logs in here and reads some of the feedback. Lord knows there must be at least a few patrons that could/should relay the message. Me, I was hoping that MC was made King or that they would at least adopt Lydia giving a little "small i" incest for some spice. Or that Alice's pregnancy would cause a rift with her dad the new king, fuck, anything... The latest update served Meggie up on a platter and instead of MC using her braids as reigns and riding her like a pony, he fucks off. It won't be too much longer before the girls use the wooden strapon on MC. Yeah it is a nice game, I really like the characters but you can only drink a vanilla lattes so many times before you need a triple shot americano to get your blood pumping... This game has just gotten stale and needs some sort of drama or a new character introduction to drag it out of the quagmire...
I respect that some people don't enjoy it and want some sort of non lewd action, I get it. I honestly don't get the refusal to see it won't change.

I'm almost positive the dev has heard that pov but 20+ updates haven't changed their formula so why would they now? If anything if support falls I could see this one wrapped up neatly and on to the next.

If you (royal you) didn't like it 5 updates ago I doubt you (royal you) will like it on the next 5.

Reactions: j4yj4m

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'll ask the only questions that matter then, since I gave up on the story LONG ago and just hold down Ctrl to fast-foward between sex scenes:
1) Are there new sex scenes, and if so, between who
2) Is the blonde still the only one pregnant so far (is she even showing at all?)
1 Lord X Alice / Alice X Lydia
2 Lady Katherine is showing, Alice is knocked up

Hound_013

Mar 22, 2018
I respect that some people don't enjoy it and want some sort of non lewd action, I get it. I honestly don't get the refusal to see it won't change.

I'm almost positive the dev has heard that pov but 20+ updates haven't changed their formula so why would they now? If anything if support falls I could see this one wrapped up neatly and on to the next.

If you (royal you) didn't like it 5 updates ago I doubt you (royal you) will like it on the next 5.
I was a Patron starting with the dev's previous game Triangle, and stuck around on this one until it felt like the game would never end, and dropped my pledge completely. I honestly don't even wanna hold Ctrl to speed through the scenes anymore. Now I just download the game here, and grab the gallery unlocker. I doubt the game's gonna change much at all before it ends.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Knight's Tale [v0.30 SE] [Neverlucky] crunched

Original Size / Compressed Size PC*: 2,89 GB / 1,07 GB - Aknightstale-0.30-Special-Version-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 1,06 GB - Aknightstale-0.30-Special-Version-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021
Hoping for a change ain't trolling! We are hoping (begging, pleading) that someone connected to the game logs in here and reads some of the feedback. Lord knows there must be at least a few patrons that could/should relay the message. Me, I was hoping that MC was made King or that they would at least adopt Lydia giving a little "small i" incest for some spice. Or that Alice's pregnancy would cause a rift with her dad the new king, fuck, anything... The latest update served Meggie up on a platter and instead of MC using her braids as reigns and riding her like a pony, he fucks off. It won't be too much longer before the girls use the wooden strapon on MC. Yeah it is a nice game, I really like the characters but you can only drink a vanilla lattes so many times before you need a triple shot americano to get your blood pumping... This game has just gotten stale and needs some sort of drama or a new character introduction to drag it out of the quagmire... Yeah 30 releases in, it may not change, but what if it does...
A small glimmer of the storyline per update isn't asking too much! Is it? Just wondering...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as silly as before and nothing happened and only sex was between girls.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's been a while since I've played it the last time and I still think it's a cute little game, but it also feels like it's massively overstayed its welcome.
It's not bad, it's just that nothing ever really happens, it's like the other games are Bloodborne while this one is The Sims.
I liked Triangle for the same reason, but mostly because it was by far not as long as this one, I mean they even got a new King and so far it seems like there is no impact at all.
I'm not really surprised, but still a bit disappointed I guess as it seemed like it could've either been like it is now, but wrapped up sooner and therefore more well paced or more well thought out with things that actually change directon, character developmet or anything at all really.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes