IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
So the android version seems to be downloading in a folder type of way but no .exe file seem to be included. So how do I properly install the Android version? I normally use the normal app type file or Joiplay for my not app store games btw.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
So the android version seems to be downloading in a folder type of way but no .exe file seem to be included. So how do I properly install the Android version? I normally use the normal app type file or Joiplay for my not app store games btw.
the android version is a standard apk file that you have to install on your device. I download on a computer then load the apk to the device and install it. hope this helps

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
To be fair, there is a choice in this update. However, it doesn't matter since the other choice is asked too.

This is the thirtieth update, which means we are two and a half years into development, and roughly 22 of those 30 could have been cut without losing anything. However, this time around there was at least a little drama. Nothing too big, as we don't go into tragedy. But I would have found the update more impactful if we kept it to the drama and left out the two sex scenes.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
This is the thirtieth update, which means we are two and a half years into development, and roughly 22 of those 30 could have been cut without losing anything.
That's my tought on this game.
It had a lot of potential at the beginning to have a good story with how the king died, how the new king took the trone,etc....
But what we get with it now is a lot, a damn lot of eating food, i never saw so much food eating in a game, it's like there's more game time with eating food than actual game story, where's the plot, the conspiracy ? don't know, maybe at the dinnig table since they're there most of the time.

Like a said earlier, i like this game in the beginning for its potential, but down the road, it just became boring and deleted it.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
This should be a game I would like. Honestly though it just drags on as a wordy never ending monologue(Least that's how I feel). This coming from the guy who loves story over the sex stuff...but man. I feel like I'm reading thesis on world's most boring subject. I keep DLing it, playing it for half a day, delete it. When I see it updated, I try it again(Not even sure if I'm even close to whatever previous updates were yet).

Not saying this out of spite. In all intents & purpose I should be down to clown with this setting. Maybe add some more spice in there, action or more sex or anything then long winded conversations about nothing in particular or subjects that could be covered in far less sentences.

But this just my opinion. Your obviously creator and your entitled to do the work you want to do, I commend that. So keep up your work, just add something, I feel like watching paint dry can is more exciting then swaths of of the dialogue here.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Eh, I’ll want to see them all pregnant at some point. I’ll come back in a year, I guess? XD
to be honest, I do too. I just got bored after several updates of the same formula. I might just wait until it's complete and then look at the images and make up my own story on what happened :D

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Same trolls each update lol. This is the 29th update and the last 20 for sure have been proof that the vn ain't changing. We get it. You want choices, drama, action because you all state it each time.

It ain't changing move on already :LOL:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I'll ask the only questions that matter then, since I gave up on the story LONG ago and just hold down Ctrl to fast-foward between sex scenes:
1) Are there new sex scenes, and if so, between who
2) Is the blonde still the only one pregnant so far (is she even showing at all?)

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Same trolls each update lol. This is the 29th update and the last 20 for sure have been proof that the vn ain't changing. We get it. You want choices, drama, action because you all state it each time.

It ain't changing move on already :LOL:
People are allowed to voice opinions in forums and judging by your 6700 comments in these forums you seem to be a pro. No need to stop others from commenting about games. Lots of people want the opinions on these games to better get a idea what these games are like. :LOL:

Reactions: HansDampf788

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
People are allowed to voice opinions in forums and judging by your 6700 comments in these forums you seem to be a pro. No need to stop others from commenting about games. Lots of people want the opinions on these games to better get a idea what these games are like. :LOL:
I'm not posting about those new to this vn. I'm talking about the core few that show up every update and post what they posted last update.

They most certainly are entitled to their opinion as long as they follow the rules, I just personally don't see the point in it every update with the same posts...

I enjoy this vn, that's why I follow it and play the updates. I don't get doing that for over 20 updates if I didn't like the content but I digress it's their life to spend how they want

Reactions: BTLD and Nemo56
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes