Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah Cath uses her jugs to tug at least once, maybe twice. Couldn't tell you where In the story except it's most definitely after dinner and before morning bath...

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
i don't think anyone knows how much i was hoping this was a parody of the movie given it's name.. also medieval setting but no beard of any sort? what is this MC a wimpy pampered noble that was spoon fed with a silver spoon shoved up his ass?
Knights where clean shaven,we know this because of written commentary at various times and by different scribes of the court, and you can pretty much pick any court you want from Britain to France, even down to Spain and slightly further afield, knights are described in exquisite detail. It was part of their military decree to be presentable and clean shaven at all times especially to the nobles when they held court, and even to the savages outside the walls. You see the media's portrayal of people is very often very wrong, just like Hollywood is. If you served in the military, you need to be clean shave every day, and on parade your pretty much always inspected. cotton wool across the face, if any part of it sticks to your face your in the shit big time can even be put on a charge if it happens frequently enough. Knights > Military. Knights where never fed with a silver spoon. When they where squires they where treated like utter shit. You followed your liege (knight) on foot into battle, with no armor. Its true that most squires where killed on the battlefield. The ones that where not, where continuously tested time and time again. They most certainly never had any kind of easy life. They could and where frequently killed in training. I would hardly call that being fed with a silver spoon. The only people who where fed with silver and gold spoons, where in the bred royalty who thought they where completely above everyone else and proclaimed themselves rulers, usually stole the land from people, had them killed and then had drafts drawn up so could legally take it in the eyes of the law, the law written by them. Squires where chosen, for their abilities and intelligence, but some where chosen from the gentry. Once chosen they had no choice but to serve. Consider it a form of conscription in the middle ages because that is how squires where chosen.

I agree with your comment that the knight is > wimpy. I would actually call him effeminate. I would also call him a cuckold to his own wife. The wife really needs to go. There is not one redeeming thing I like about her at all and she is too powerful in the story. This is about the knight not his whore wife but you wouldn#t have guessed it.
Story takes an age to get anywhere, before he meets his squire. It's just mindless babble until he gets to the city. Then its mindless babble while he trains her, and his wife is messing around with the young maid. Either the wife needs writing out, preferably or she needs toning down massively. Women did not behave this way in the middle ages, and being bisexual? hanging was quite common, so was drawing and quartering too and in any kind of reality she would not have escaped that end.

Last edited:

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Well here it goes. Is it me, or does the MC get less and less pussy as the story progresses? Like you get to fuck your wife once a week while she fools around nonstop and that isn't really only in case of Cath... I'm fairly confused now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well here it goes. Is it me, or does the MC get less and less pussy as the story progresses? Like you get to fuck your wife once a week while she fools around nonstop and that isn't really only in case of Cath... I'm fairly confused now.
Pretty sure last time someone counted the sex scenes the mc was still in the lead. However you can always count them yourself if it matters that much.

The mc is not found lacking imo...

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Pretty sure last time someone counted the sex scenes the mc was still in the lead. However you can always count them yourself if it matters that much.

The mc is not found lacking imo...
It may be, that later on, he gets more scenes, so hopefuly it gets better. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel like this is the mandela effect of titjobs. Multiple people are reporting a titjob but ive just gone through the images files for .29 SE and couldnt find a single scene
next time i see it i'll take a screenshot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, it's bugging me
no tjs on this update and won't replay from start.

usual update aka nothing happened. alice has become real pervert while she has been under mc's tutelage and she and lydia say yes to anything mc and cathy suggest so might even jump off the tower.

scrshots:

1. quite modern pyjama
2. women don't snore
3. - 4. alice: i might be pregnant. cathy: .........

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Not sure why it hasn't been mentioned yet, but there's a missing image titled "sideview"; the code in script.rpy line 111753 calls it. Not a huge deal, but...

easy fix is to edit script.rpy, line 111753, and change it to:

scene scene56628-3

then save and restart game (or reload from console).

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not in this game.
It's going to be a ...and they live happily ever after.

Also technically, she isn't a princess as she is illegitimate.
We still have to explain to our King though why our squire somehow ended up pregnant when he entrusted her to us. But of course this will be dealt with in an exciting and fun way, as usual. :D (Maybe over a game of chess or cards...)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Not in this game.
It's going to be a ...and they live happily ever after.

Also technically, she isn't a princess as she is illegitimate.
I missed that. Where does the story say that, just out of curiosity?

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes