jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's been a while since I've played it the last time and I still think it's a cute little game, but it also feels like it's massively overstayed its welcome.
It's not bad, it's just that nothing ever really happens, it's like the other games are Bloodborne while this one is The Sims.
I liked Triangle for the same reason, but mostly because it was by far not as long as this one, I mean they even got a new King and so far it seems like there is no impact at all.
I'm not really surprised, but still a bit disappointed I guess as it seemed like it could've either been like it is now, but wrapped up sooner and therefore more well paced or more well thought out with things that actually change directon, character developmet or anything at all really.
Well..... as sexy Queen Avaron1974 intimated with dry wit

after 29 content releases should anyone have expected 30 to somehow be the one that was suddenly and drastically taking the path to the left??

I LOVE sexy redheads getting naughty so I will continue to the end here but it is not a winding road ahead or behind

PEACE

Reactions: Lotex

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I do think it would be nice having some different events, a festival, a tournament, a feast, I don't know some more lord work, just to break the repetitivenes, it is nice but I can see how people might think it isn't that fun anymore since it became sex, sex, sex, play some games or read, sex, buy something without any player imput, it just feels like watching someones every day life, not that it is bad or anything but it could do with some more player imput or some more events like the village trouble for exemple, or helping the orphanage. it might be that I feel this also because I haden't played it for a while and played a good chunk of updates all at once.
edit: more event ideias, a hunt, doing drills with the guards, training with the guards, getting to know other characters(nothing sexual has to happen but it would be nice to know more of the subjects). Also I like that there isn't really any drama/suspense, it doesn't need it.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well..... as sexy Queen Avaron1974 intimated with dry wit

after 29 content releases should anyone have expected 30 to somehow be the one that was suddenly and drastically taking the path to the left??

I LOVE sexy redheads getting naughty so I will continue to the end here but it is not a winding road ahead or behind
PEACE
It's probably been like 5 releases or even more that I haven't played, so I didn't really know what to expect here, but still. It's like one of those feel good games with no real direction or suspense, it's just there for you when you're in the mood, but other than that it's not very exciting.
I like the characters and all that though, so I'll see it through to the end too.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That's exactly what it is, it's a slice of life game.
yes but even slice of life normally have interesting events every episode or no one would watch, or at least once every 5 episodes, or at least some character progression and self discovery, it is based on repeating day to day activities but making them engaging and iteresting to the viewr, or this case for the players, if the game won't have any choices besides the sexual ones it needs and engaging story, at least for some people, so as I said I get why someone might want something more than just your every day: breakfast, skip day to day stuff, dinner, games/reading, sex; or a variation of such.
edit: though to add some exemples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's been a while since I've played it the last time and I still think it's a cute little game, but it also feels like it's massively overstayed its welcome.
Whoa, just because you and a vocal group don't enjoy it doesn't mean it's overstayed shit. Some, as myself, still enjoy it and the ones that don't can just chose to not play it.

Reactions: Lotex and BTLD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yes but even slice of life normally have interesting events every episode or no one would watch, or at least once every 5 episodes, or at least some character progression and self discovery, it is based on repeating day to day activities but making them engaging and iteresting to the viewr, or this case for the players, if the game won't have any choices besides the sexual ones it needs and engaging story, at least for some people, so as I said I get why someone might want something more than just your every day: breakfast, skip day to day stuff, dinner, games/reading, sex; or a variation of such.
edit: though to add some exemples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get some people are having issues with it but the only question I have is have you maybe considered the fact that you aren't the target audience the dev was going for?

Obviously some people enjoy it and it's very similar albeit much longer than their previous game so it's something they are known for now.

Every update, and I mean every . single . update, we have people say similar things but they don't seem to consider that the dev just maybe isn't making a game for them.

I saw someone on the previous page asking if the devs have seen the complaints people have and yes, yes they have. Doesn't change the direction they are going for though. They have a specific game in mind and do their thing.

They just don't do drama. Even the "drama" in Triangle was resolved overnight and only involved the MC staying in a hotel while his wife decided she too wanted to tongue fuck a pretty blonde 18 year old.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I get some people are having issues with it but the only question I have is have you maybe considered the fact that you aren't the target audience the dev was going for?

Obviously some people enjoy it and it's very similar albeit much longer than their previous game so it's something they are known for now.

Every update, and I mean every . single . update, we have people say similar things but they don't seem to consider that the dev just maybe isn't making a game for them.

I saw someone on the previous page asking if the devs have seen the complaints people have and yes, yes they have. Doesn't change the direction they are going for though. They have a specific game in mind and do their thing.

They just don't do drama. Even the "drama" in Triangle was resolved overnight and only involved the MC staying in a hotel while his wife decided she too wanted to tongue fuck a pretty blonde 18 year old.
Oh yes, I undestand that some people want drama and the devs don't, that is not the point I was trying to make, I was just saying that if you are going to have a somewhat long game you should focus on the most interesting events isntead of just the day to day life, like the many exemples I gave in my previous post. I'm also on the no drama club cause some devs go way overboard with it.

So I'm arguing more of a midground and never even said I disliked the game or updates just commented on what I think could have made them better from my perspective.

kinda the same happened with another game on the site and people said much the same, repetition is a good way for some and not others and that is fine, but critiscism if constructive shouldn't be kicked, although of course it helps a lot if the devs do an ingame: "this is where I want to go with this game, I'll update this if I chage my mind" it would solve a lot of "conflicts", and I though my critiscmis had been constructive, although I'll admit I did play a little devil's advocate and maybe that was the problem.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh yes, I undestand that some people want drama and the devs don't, that is not the point I was trying to make, I was just saying that if you are going to have a somewhat long game you should focus on the most interesting events isntead of just the day to day life, like the many exemples I gave in my previous post. I'm also on the no drama club cause some devs go way overboard with it.

So I'm arguing more of a midground and never even said I disliked the game or updates just commented on what I think could have made them better from my perspective.

kinda the same happened with another game on the site and people said much the same, repetition is a good way for some and not others and that is fine, but critiscism if constructive shouldn't be kicked, although of course it helps a lot if the devs do an ingame: "this is where I want to go with this game, I'll update this if I chage my mind" it would solve a lot of "conflicts", and I though my critiscmis had been constructive, although I'll admit I did play a little devil's advocate and maybe that was the problem.
that sounds cool or .. maybe just saying .. find another game?
since it's clear this game is not going to have drama and it doesn't need any kind of drama .. maybe it's time for you and the people that keep on saying what you are also saying .. maybe it's time to find another game?
it's a thought..

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
that sounds cool or .. maybe just saying .. find another game?
since it's clear this game is not going to have drama and it doesn't need any kind of drama .. maybe it's time for you and the people that keep on saying what you are also saying .. maybe it's time to find another game?
it's a thought..
have you missinterpreted something or is my english just that bad? cause I said multiple times in my last posts that I myself don't like drama.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was hoping for news that Lydia was pregnant.
not gonna lie it is kinda of what I though was going on, I though we were in the final streaches and that would be like the final revelation and maybe a time skip or something, it was an interesting loop though.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
have you missinterpreted something or is my english just that bad? cause I said multiple times in my last posts that I myself don't like drama.
right my bad , you're the one that wanted more dicks in the VN and events and to get to know the peasants, things that are not needed.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
right my bad , you're the one that wanted more dicks in the VN and events and to get to know the peasants, things that are not needed.
I don't think I mentioned dicks anywhere in my last 4-5 posts anywhere, but yeah I wouldn't be against it, it is really rare having a male character that ins't an asshole besides the Mc in this stories, but yeah this one doesn't need that.

The events to meet other people would just be a way to expand the world a little and make it look more alive as well as simply breaking the monotany and the maybe 2 dimensional characters that we have, literally just an idea of how the author could make the game better in my opinion, if the author doesn't want to, that is more than fine if at some point I feel like the game has extended for too long I'll just stop playing, and that has happened already which is the reason why I played a lot of updates at once.

Again I though I frased that in a constructive manner earlier but people tend to get over defencive off the things they like in this site so I get where your comments are comming from.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Whoa, just because you and a vocal group don't enjoy it doesn't mean it's overstayed shit. Some, as myself, still enjoy it and the ones that don't can just chose to not play it.
Great, then do so. Nobody says you can't just because not everyone shares your opinion.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

that's cause game lacks kinetic novel tag.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why so serious .. huh? HAving literally everything handed to them, the babes and the MC,
there are all these little choices to make that still matter in the grand design of things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
kinetic tag would tell some players that this isn't game for them.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes