"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Knight's Tale [v0.31 SE] [Neverlucky] crunched

Original Size / Compressed Size PC*: 2,94 GB / 1,12 GB - Aknightstale-0.31-Special-Version-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 1,10 GB - Aknightstale-0.31-Special-Version-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch 0.30 SE to 0.31 SE crunched
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

Unofficial Update Patch Compressed Size: 50,7 MB - Aknightstale-0.31-Special-Version-update-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac):
- -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Original Size / Compressed Size PC*: 2,94 GB / 1,11 GB - Aknightstale-0.31-Special-Version-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 1,09 GB - Aknightstale-0.31-Special-Version-mac-crunched.zip

*PC = Win+Linux
Thanks for the compression.
But.

The correct way to mention 3 types of PCs would be: Win, Linux, Mac. A Linux and Mac computer is also a PC.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There is a sizable gap between repetition and drama.

I like the game, but it is really repetitive. You can pretty much predict what the next update will be before you play it. They'll eat breakfast, play chess, have a bath and have sex at the end of the day. The story isn't going anywhere, we're just stuck in a loop.

None of that means the game needs drama. Just something different to happen. Something interesting. Not bath time and playing chess for the 50th time. Go on an adventure. Go camping. Explore the town. Swim in the lake again. Maybe go to a festival or tournament. Plan a baby shower. There is tons of "slice of life" stuff to do that isn't chess and baths.

As I said in my last post. NL struggles to come up with a story outside of the MC and LI's. And that story is pretty much finished at this point, we're just waiting for babies. In the meantime, the game is becoming stale and uninteresting because not much else is happening.
In the very beggining it seemed like there would be some tension with the young king being a bit of douche or some shit, but that got forgotten almost immeadiately.

I'll say slice of life is probably better served by being a bit shorter than this one is.

Ole Stink Finger

Aug 26, 2019
Well, we got to visit High Hrothgar in this update. That was interesting. :) I love the passion that comes across in the scenes (seans... this joke has gone completely over my head and I'm totally in the dark about it) where Cathy and Lydia get their "kiss" on. More, please!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, we got to visit High Hrothgar in this update. That was interesting. :) I love the passion that comes across in the scenes (seans... this joke has gone completely over my head and I'm totally in the dark about it) where Cathy and Lydia get their "kiss" on. More, please!
If you want the origins of the joke, go to the previous page and look for the word.

Reactions: Ole Stink Finger

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, Sean Paul is in the most recent update, but there isn't a scene where you get to share him with a girl yet.
So he's yours alone for now.
Well, we don't share Seans with other guys without their consent, that's for sure.
Putting multiple girls into one Sean is ok however.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes