switters76

Mar 22, 2018
There is a sizable gap between repetition and drama.

I like the game, but it is really repetitive. You can pretty much predict what the next update will be before you play it. They'll eat breakfast, play chess, have a bath and have sex at the end of the day. The story isn't going anywhere, we're just stuck in a loop.

None of that means the game needs drama. Just something different to happen. Something interesting. Not bath time and playing chess for the 50th time. Go on an adventure. Go camping. Explore the town. Swim in the lake again. Maybe go to a festival or tournament. Plan a baby shower. There is tons of "slice of life" stuff to do that isn't chess and baths.

As I said in my last post. NL struggles to come up with a story outside of the MC and LI's. And that story is pretty much finished at this point, we're just waiting for babies. In the meantime, the game is becoming stale and uninteresting because not much else is happening.
I feel the same, sadly. I wish there was something different. Anything will pretty much do.

Reactions: Dan2hot

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's not a game anyway, it's a novel. Even in the most simple of games you do more than just keep pressing the same key or button all over again without even having to think, which key to press/what location on screen to move the mouse to or when to press a button.

Reactions: switters76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not a game anyway, it's a novel. Even in the most simple of games you do more than just keep pressing the same key or button all over again without even having to think, which key to press/what location on screen to move the mouse to or when to press a button.
this is press ctrl and then wait untiil sex starts and watch it a while and then press ctrl again.

• Love
Reactions: Nemo56

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hate to be that guy, but PC started out as "Personal Computer", as opposed to the mainframe / terminal computers that were around when the PC was first released. So many things could be called PCs today, your smartphone, Intel /AMD/M1 computers running various OS including Windows, MacOS, Linux, BeOS, Unix, MiNT, etc, tablets, ereaders, toasters, smart tvs, etc.

The definitions have shifted since then but it seems to be differentiated by the OS, not the hardware as many types of hardware can run many types of OS software.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hate to be that guy, but PC started out as "Personal Computer", as opposed to the mainframe / terminal computers that were around when the PC was first released. So many things could be called PCs today, your smartphone, Intel /AMD/M1 computers running various OS including Windows, MacOS, Linux, BeOS, Unix, MiNT, etc, tablets, ereaders, toasters, smart tvs, etc.

The definitions have shifted since then but it seems to be differentiated by the OS, not the hardware as many types of hardware can run many types of OS software.
You need to read the post to the end, there is a note:
" *PC = Win+Linux "

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

My toaster has quite a lot of functions but i'd never dream of hurting it's feelings by comparing it to a mac.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My toaster has quite a lot of functions but i'd never dream of hurting it's feelings by comparing it to a mac.
LOL!!!

well give it some years and toaster can do things which can't be done with today's comps.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019

isnt "public" supposed to be the opposite of "personal" . . .?
but youre comparing the size & technical function of computers not about their ownership.
so, Personal Computer (PC) as opposed to Public Computer (also PC).
and for NPC (Not Personal Computer) as opposed to MC (My Computer), i have a suggestion here. . .

FC = Friends Computer ( my friend owns it, im just using it )
CC = Companys' Computer ( my company owns it, im just using it )
(also) PC = Public Computer ( everyone can use them )
:Kappa:

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican and Nemo56

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I came for the smut and stayed for the story ,,,,,,, . oh well ..
to have at least something I had the babyname written as " doofus ".

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Meggy, a girl telling MC/his wifey about orphanage financing issues. :coffee:
Might be needed at castle's kitchen, if current x3 LIs will be pregnant.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Meggy, a girl telling MC/his wifey about orphanage financing issues. :coffee:
Might be needed at castle's kitchen, if current x3 LIs will be pregnant.
ah she, unlikely and they can always hire helper from orphanage.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Was Alice being pregnant always forced on you?
I could've sworn that I choseno pregnancy with her a few updates back.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes