cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, short and stupid, some sexual scenes, now its mc, wifey and 2 girls and a baby.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Turns out I skipped one update and it seems I did not miss much. Won't complain though since I've gone through the complaints more than once and we all know what's wrong. So, positive things. Some new scenery in February with the monastery. Googling "medieval names for boys" turned out to be not necessary as Isabella was taken by the game (I take it that it's a random variable). Lady Catherine's child is cute and already crawling and trying to talk. I guess next time skip we will get the WAAAAAH! treatment from Alice's child. Speaking of whom, she's now been training for years and unless I missed something she still hasn't been able to use her skills even once. Meaning we have no idea if our MC is a good teacher or knows diddly squat how to do it.
Yes we have a BABY !!! :love: and soon we will have another one, lets hope Lydia will get pregnant soon.
A nice castle full of nice people and nice babies taking a nice bath and having a good breakfast, soon we will have to teach them how to read so we can read books all together in front of the fire in the evening.

Do you think that we will get the incest tag this year already as the game skip time very quickly? It would expand a lot the fucking possibilities, maybe will will also have the loli tag.
We could get a wonderfull fucking family and rename the game a "Knight's proud father tale"!

• Haha
Reactions: Nemo56

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you think that we will get the incest tag this year already as the game skip time very quickly? It would expand a lot the fucking possibilities, maybe will will also have the loli tag.
We could get a wonderfull fucking family and rename the game a "Knight's proud father tale"!
no incest since patreon and when daughters would reach age 18 then mc would be over 50 years old.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I stopped playing/supporting a while ago because it became boring, but I always check these updates. The posts after an update are like a soap opera, and I can't quit watching!
I totally get you.It's a treat.
Almost like having a yummy dinner after an equally yummy breakfast. :p

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
There is a major chronal verbal anachronism found within the game. Anyone who actually plays these for the story (as well as the fap factor) would tell you this.
TO THE DEV: FUCK is not a word, it is an acronym, like scuba, or fubar. It means found under carnal knowledge.
It did not come into use until the 1600's, and was an original "Americanism" having been created by the Puritans.
Using it in a medieval setting, is like finding a Cessna buried next to a dinosaur fossil.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
There is a major chronal verbal anachronism found within the game. Anyone who actually plays these for the story (as well as the fap factor) would tell you this.
TO THE DEV: FUCK is not a word, it is an acronym, like scuba, or fubar. It means found under carnal knowledge.
It did not come into use until the 1600's, and was an original "Americanism" having been created by the Puritans.
Using it in a medieval setting, is like finding a Cessna buried next to a dinosaur fossil.
That isn't the etymology of the word fuck, that's an urban legend. Complaining about anachronisms makes you sound silly. Read this since you couldn't be bothered to do it despite it being only a few posts up:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This doesn't conform to your fake Hollywood vision of history based on false historical depictions. Just relax and stop letting your perception of how you would rather the story be worded (which is just as anachronistic) get to you and just calm down.

Edit: Just a funny aside the urban legend about what the "acronym" for fuck was is changed, at one point it was "known" to mean For (having) Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (being caught having sex out side of marriage). You said it means Found Under Carnal Knowledge. Most linguistic scholars would say it is derived from the word fornication and has its roots in Cockney English around the turn of the 19th century. But no one knows for sure as there is a possible root of the word that could date back to the 1600's but it could also be unrelated.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If that was the only anachronism ...
The modern day sleepwear / underwear pokes in the eye right from the beginning.
They even used the term "pyjamas", even if they were imported MUCH later and initially were not sleepwear at all.
(and let's not get started with the story related stuff)

About "fuck" ... I am quite sure it IS a word, there is a very similar one in italian, which also means to stick something inside something else (I was quite surprise when I heared in the crush trap scene in Indy 2 all those years ago when I still had to watch most movies in italian). They most likely do have a common root. But why it's used for cursing, that's another story entirely.

Last edited:

bassackwards

Jul 1, 2020
I love this game. It really only has one flaw...and its a big one. This game would be an awesome incest game with Lydia. You hardly ever get incest games where both parents are involved and this one is perfect for it. Im hoping for a patched version in the future.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Still a very nice game. But it is getting awful large. Maybe a split, or just the possibility to upgrade?
And when is Lydia getting pregnant?

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
An erotic game invented and based in the Middle Ages does not necessarily have to be faithful to reality. Hygiene, health, food, culture and the relationship of the nobles with the plebs was completely different in reality: let's take this game for what it is: a game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I love this game. It really only has one flaw...and its a big one. This game would be an awesome incest game with Lydia. You hardly ever get incest games where both parents are involved and this one is perfect for it. Im hoping for a patched version in the future.
totally against patreon rules so dream on.

Still a very nice game. But it is getting awful large. Maybe a split, or just the possibility to upgrade?
And when is Lydia getting pregnant?
not this dev. if you dl from mega then use megabasterd and add proxylist on it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish there was a walkthrough for this
there is wt-mod for that part where choices MIGHT matter, after that its bath, breakfast, training with squire/reading and answering mail/visiting at some place, dinner, things (chess, reading, poker) with wife and/or girls and then quick fuck with wifey and/or 1 or 2 girls and then repeat ad infinitum.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes