faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Honestly not a "bad" game. It's actually pretty hot! It just lacks that certain something.... maybe it just needs a bit of conflict? anyway, I played it up through MC screwing the cute maid and then haven't played since.... I'll probably do a play once it's completed, but, again, it just lacks that certain "something"....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure where I am in the game so far but it really feels like Ground Hog Day. Are there any time skips or are we going to live every single day of the MC's life? Can we at least skip Tuesdays because nothing fun ever happens on Tuesday. A Knight's Tale should be a tale not a diary of every movement. We know life was set at a slower pace in those times, but we no longer live there. Other than that it's not bad.
as stated "couple" times this game is wake up, bath, breakfast, some activity, dinner, some evening activity, sex (2-4some), sleep and again wake up and repeat until end of content.

some variations if lord and wife or lord and squire are on some trip.

A plot? Right now it's just things happening.
plot was lost when all had sex with every1.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
why is the game rated so low
The biggest complaint is how boring and monotonous it has become. It's really the same thing every in-game day with maybe slight variations. Another player on here recently commented, "New Episode, yay! Downloading now. I wonder what they got for breakfast this time". This sums up the story pretty well.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Yup, these were my thoughts a year ago - Haven't changed much since. This game has so much wasted potential it makes me sad.

I just maybe feel that we were introduced to a group of locations and characters, that could make for good writing material yet ended up being pushed aside in favor of status quo. But that could just be me, and my personal preference towards games that are more than just a bit of skin.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Let's just say it got pretty boring, all boring repeat after repeat. In the beginning it had a lot potential but anywhere since then and now it got lost on the way. Now it feels more like an sleeping pill. Atleast thats what i think now after so long following it.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The biggest complaint is how boring and monotonous it has become. It's really the same thing every in-game day with maybe slight variations. Another player on here recently commented, "New Episode, yay! Downloading now. I wonder what they got for breakfast this time". This sums up the story pretty well.
OMG what if one day.............breakfast isn't yummy........!!!!!! :eek:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Seems pretty obvious this is going to keep going until they've all had their babies.

Cathy was first. Alice is next. Probably in the next update or two we'll learn Lydia is also pregnant.

Reactions: Trojaner

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy life. Joy overload. Mindblowing babes kind and sweet and cuddly and neatly invested in all of us having a
blast. All this overdose in heartwarming humanity and understanding is a breath of fresh air in our world today.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seems pretty obvious this is going to keep going until they've all had their babies.

Cathy was first. Alice is next. Probably in the next update or two we'll learn Lydia is also pregnant.
yep.

htsl

Oct 15, 2018
I just wonder, what baby Alice will get. She got pregnant when Cathy had not yet given birth. Now Isa looks two or three years old and Alice is still pregnant.
Even elephants are faster!

And btw, the first stuffed bear was made in the early 20th century by Margarete Steiff and got its name Teddy in the 1950s and not in the medieval. A little bit more history knowledge would be helpful. Or knowledge in using search engines.

I also would like to know, where the problem is to make a Mac Version too? Is a checkbox so hard to hit?

Last edited:

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
I tried this game awhile back and really enjoyed it, granted I didn't get too far into it. Such a shame to see how the most exciting thing to look forward to is what they eat for breakfast in the most recent updates. :KEK:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

I am pretty sure she was knocked up this update, the way she held her hand on her tummy.

Jul 1, 2021
I was about to comment on where I thought the story was heading, but I couldn't convince myself the story was heading anywhere! Have we seen the limits of the Devs imagination? Just wondering! :)

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes