• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
oh did not know it was completed....does that got some story after all or it was generator of pixels fucking till the end?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
thx...idk i imaginate diferent thing when u say story than doing the same each day and adding new girls and new ways to fuck them in each update...
It is mostly that. There was a small storyline that wasn't sleeping with the girls, but I'll admit that even though I personally enjoyed the game, that storyline is not something worth playing for.

If you've played some of the game and are curious, go for it. Just don't expect to be sucked into seemingly another wildly different game.

Reactions: Lotex

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There might as well not be a story. Every plot point brought up (king’s death, new king being a bad/corrupt ruler, dissent among the knights, problems arising from MC’s relationship with Alice, etc.) are all dropped.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

apparently dev doesn't have many daz assets yet.
Well, this actress got quite a few gigs.
It's a ace model, I don't see why it should not be reused.
Besides Alice from A Knight's Tale and Couples, what else has she been in?
I can't remember, but I have seen her face twice at least. I think she was morphed a bit tho.
It's a commonly used asset. If you ask where CXX recommended, you'll see. From Neverlucky (this developer) alone, though, he's used it in three games in a row now: Triangle, A Knight's Tale, and now Couples. I feel like there might be a bit of a bias for the model....

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
It's a commonly used asset. If you ask where CXX recommended, you'll see. From Neverlucky (this developer) alone, though, he's used it in three games in a row now: Triangle, A Knight's Tale, and now Couples. I feel like there might be a bit of a bias for the model....
Are you saying that Jenny from Triangle uses the same model as Alice?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are you saying that Jenny from Triangle uses the same model as Alice?
Um, yes? Can you not see that they're the same base model but with minor differences (number of freckles, hair color, etc.)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They may be the same model. Obviously, a different hair and a different skin texture, but comparing them, the base model may be the same.
I wouldn't say "may be"; it's definitely the same base model. Not that I care really, but I can't see how anyone would miss this.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes