WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
This game would be a lot better if there was some more quality in the renders and general visuals. People floating on top of beds, just a lack of detail in the environment, and a super easy fix is the lighting is just inconsistent and never matches the scenery at all. I'm only about an hour in, so maybe this changes but some of these are super easy to fix.

Also in Daz games everyone sleeps without blankets, is doing cloth simulations impossible or something?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Also in Daz games everyone sleeps without blankets, is doing cloth simulations impossible or something?
Isn’t Daz supposed to be the “quick ’n’ easy” 3D program for people with little experience? It’s not that surprising that not many people go out of their way to do stuff like that.

My pet peeve is clothes perfectly adhering to body curves instead of draping more naturally.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Isn’t Daz supposed to be the “quick ’n’ easy” 3D program for people with little experience? It’s not that surprising that not many people go out of their way to do stuff like that.

My pet peeve is clothes perfectly adhering to body curves instead of draping more naturally.
I think the big one for this title is the hair and skin. I know you can make things a little messier with Daz, so every character shouldn't be off the front page of GQ, makeup and all, for the setting.

And yeah the cloth stuff isn't really too important, but some better lighting would help this game a ton, indoor and outdoor scenes seem to be lit almost the same way, and it's always a really bright white light which doesn't really help sell any atmosphere.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
that depends how lazy dev is and as you can see this dev is 1 of laziest at least on this game.
I don't exactly see this project as lazy, just a little not very well thought out. Like the story doesn't really have any real beats, it just sort of meanders along and the characters develop according to what the writer needs them to. Granted, it's better than their previous game Triangle where two characters fall in love in the space of about two days, but not by much. I'd say I probably got 3/4 through the content, and there's no real tension or anything in the story.

There's a lot of little things missing, like when you're talking to someone on horse back, the background stays completely still, and is reused for any travelling in future also. A really easy trick is just make a few non-descript background frames to cycle through while moving, and it'll work pretty convincingly.

Feb 19, 2018
Finally got around to playing this one, that was a fun one. Though the story was a bit...flat and nothing really ever changed in terms of events (out of the 4 main cast), was kinda not expecting the cute redhead's cherry getting popped by wifey, but it made sense in terms of the story, god knows how long she had been grooming her for it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
It was alright. No drama or story driving events really. Just daily routine. Kind of lame Lydia didn't get knocked up.
Catherine was the real winner. Lol. Most of the time she was having her way with the other girls while MC got the ones who were too tired or just gave bjs.
Definitely needed something happening. Even the stuff with the king was in the background and took a whole 5 minutes with no real impact.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game have a walkthrough or the game have a linear storyline?
as linear as could be, very few choices after start (after mc gets a trainee) and after that most choices is who to fuck and on what position.

very linear kinetic novel but F95 mods insist that this is VN not KN.

there was wt-mod but like said after game became "choiceless" it got stopped, might have working link posted on thread somewhere.

edit: not even on svscomics has version with wt-mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

MrKVoid

Dec 7, 2021
The opportunity was there to make it a great game, to flesh out something with the Evil King, or the Man-at-Arm's secret mission, or the new King's view of you knocking up his daughter.. It wouldn't have taken much to add some dynamics to the story line.

A hand full of choices that matter, like how you train your squire determines how she does in the tournament? A fraction of agency with the direction of the relationship with the girls? It seems like only the happy path was completed. It could have been a great game otherwise. I can only hope some lessons learned are used in the new game 'Couples'.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The opportunity was there to make it a great game, to flesh out something with the Evil King, or the Man-at-Arm's secret mission, or the new King's view of you knocking up his daughter.. It wouldn't have taken much to add some dynamics to the story line.

A hand full of choices that matter, like how you train your squire determines how she does in the tournament? A fraction of agency with the direction of the relationship with the girls? It seems like only the happy path was completed. It could have been a great game otherwise. I can only hope some lessons learned are used in the new game 'Couples'.
There was only ever going to be a happy path, same with their last game and it will likely be same with Couples.

They only do romantic slice of life games.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
There was only ever going to be a happy path, same with their last game and it will likely be same with Couples.

They only do romantic slice of life games.
True, but i would say that its point was more "we could get some drama and spice along the way without detracting of a happy ending, you know" style than being opposed to the basics of the story.

But yeah, Neverlucky's thing seems to be one for soft and sweet all the way through, no bumps & twists in the road - what i do feel is good for contrast to general trends, specially considering that the dev is also showing a good streak at actually finishing games, far more than can be said from a lot of people.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes