ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh and if i wake up with Alice's hand in my undies ... omg she might get preggers ....:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A knight's tale v0.7(Special).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.02.2020

Last edited:

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
Can you please tell me where I said even a word about historical accuracy? When writer (of book/comic book/screenplay of any kind/texts in a computer game) creates a fictional medieval world he usually tries to make his fiction believable. And he asks himself "Why are things in my fictional world are exactly this and not any other way?" Then answers. If the only answer he can give himself "Because I want it that way" then his creation is on a level of schoolboy/girl fan fiction. And if you never read such things, believe me, it's unreadable. My criticism points not on historical accuracy (who cares about that in fictional world?) but on the lack of logic. Honestly I don't care about nobility system, women rights and wealth of commoners when it's explained. The only thing player know - it's medieval fictional world. But player don't see much medieval in that. Modern underwear, modern speech, modern society - just horses instead of cars and swords instead of guns.
No one forbids dev from using common sense. No one forces dev to behave like MC of this game. Who rides through his own land but don't know is there any inn nearby, who rides his familiar horse but cannot calculate time for his way back to castle. And who tries to sell his own land to village when he perfectly realises that if village can buy his land then they become independent and not in any way under his rule. Just logic and common sense, let history aside.
You should come live in the UK and see that entire argument get stomped all over, we have a Royal family and a Queen (if you didn't know that yer brain dead) we own property our own houses BUT we live in a monarchy where the Queen/King rules, end of no arguing that's how it is, she is head of the Church, State (Prime minister reports to her every week without fail) and Country as well the legal system and armed forces they all swear allegiance to Queen first then Country. end of rant Logic just got out Logiced and Common sense got out Common sensed.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
played this update ,, i find this game is awesome ,,, i only have one thing to criticize about it ... please don't get mad i know its only a game and while spin the bottle was fun to play in this game ... spin the bottle wasn't played until the mid 20th century ... but i still love this game ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Fuck!.Spoilers come on..just kidding

Reactions: dbah

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Lydia and Alice are very cute and the set up is interesting.
However frustrates me that MC is so inactive whereas wife seems to be driving development.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Another update, another comment.
Triangle was as good as A knight's tale is bad. I would be glad if @ Neverluckystudios read this topic and saw what people don't like in his game.
Don't listen to him Neverlucky! A Night's Tale is great. I actually prefer it to Triangle, though that game was good too. There might be a few medieval history majors that actually care about authenticity to medieval England, but I think most of us like the medieval setting you have and don't particularly care for details like if the wife is "authentically" subservient to the husband, or if the underwear matches the period. Besides, I don't buy lionarslan's premise. I doubt that even in medieval times is was uncommon for a husband and wife to treat each other as equals at home. I prefer it this way, actually. Cathy is perfect how she is. Your game is a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing the progression each month with the relationship between the characters.

I do think lionarslan makes one decent point, however, though it doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the story, that having some type of conflict does pull in the interest of the player more. Perhaps you have something planned for the future. But, even if the story is relatively conflict free, I will heartily enjoy it. Not all games have to be Acting Lessons :). Freeloading Family, Become a Rock Star, and WVM are all pretty conflict free and are all great games that are very popular.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
TiffanyMonroe

Well, first MC is going to start the next episode with morning wood but he is still sleeping so he doesn't realize it. Thats when Lydia wakes up, she sees MC's knightly-wood and she curiously touches it. She thinks "Wow, that is like harder than my chores" and thats when Alice wakes up. Lydia is startled and embarrassed but Alice tells her its ok, as she touches MC's lumber herself. Alice then says "Lydia, do you want to touch it again. Its getting harder somehow". Lydia reluctantly agrees (but was quite excited about it). Lydia and Alice then touch and grope MC's dingus until he cums. They freak out but at the same time they think its hot, they eat MC's cum to dispose of the evidence. Meanwhile, Cathy has a huge grin on her face as her harem plans are finally starting to come to fruition. She was awake the entire time, but the others don't know that :devilish:. Next on the agenda, 4-way nude bath.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
TiffanyMonroe

Well, first MC is going to start the next episode with morning wood but he is still sleeping so he doesn't realize it. Thats when Lydia wakes up, she sees MC's knightly-wood and she curiously touches it. She thinks "Wow, that is like harder than my chores" and thats when Alice wakes up. Lydia is startled and embarrassed but Alice tells her its ok, as she touches MC's lumber herself. Alice then says "Lydia, do you want to touch it again. Its getting harder somehow". Lydia reluctantly agrees (but was quite excited about it). Lydia and Alice then touch and grope MC's dingus until he cums. They freak out but at the same time they think its hot, they eat MC's cum to dispose of the evidence. Meanwhile, Cathy has a huge grin on her face as her harem plans are finally starting to come to fruition. She was awake the entire time, but the others don't know that :devilish:. Next on the agenda, 4-way nude bath.
Are you the writer or just teasing me for the luls? lol

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes