erkper

May 16, 2018
How is it flawed? The knight here is the MC, same with Harry Potter, yes the title does not always indicates who is the MC I'll give you that but it's very clear here that it does.
It's flawed because it's very easy to find literally hundreds of examples of books, movies, and tv shows that are told from one person's perspective but are about someone else. Just to use the previous example of Moby Dick, the MC is Ishmael but the story is about Ahab and his obsession. You are correct though that a game is rarely played from this perspective. Which is why I and others have a long-running argument with jake and his allies about this game. (And also why you got the "royal you" on your first post.)

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
It's flawed because it's very easy to find literally hundreds of examples of books, movies, and tv shows that are told from one person's perspective but are about someone else. Just to use the previous example of Moby Dick, the MC is Ishmael but the story is about Ahab and his obsession. You are correct though that a game is rarely played from this perspective. Which is why I and others have a long-running argument with jake and his allies about this game. (And also why you got the "royal you" on your first post.)
Ishmael is definitely not the MC, he is just the narrator, the MC is Ahab, same with Nick Carraway in The Great Gatsby where he is the narrator, the MC there is Jay Gatsby.

This story however is about the knight not his wife so he is the MC but doesn't really act like it and that's the problem.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Ishmael is definitely not the MC, he is just the narrator, the MC is Ahab, same with Nick Carraway in The Great Gatsby where he is the narrator, the MC there is Jay Gatsby.

This story however is about the knight not his wife so he is the MC but doesn't really act like it and that's the problem.
Well I shouldn't presume to argue with you about a book I haven't read in over 35 years (and probably barely passed the test) - especially when I agree with you about the problem with this game.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Well I shouldn't presume to argue with you about a book I haven't read in over 35 years (and probably barely passed the test) - especially when I agree with you about the problem with this game.
I don't see it as us arguing really at least I'm not, just a friendly discussion but I guess it's true that we don't need to continue the discussion if we both agree on the same thing :LOL:

Reactions: erkper

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.18 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Ruffuss

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It has quite some time sense playing this and honestly don't remember the Ver # Is it worth it to pick it back up and go further. Just curious.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I remember titfuck scenes in the game, I think both Cathy and Alice. Maybe they were -SE scenes only? IDK...
Cathy definitely has one--I remember passing it not long ago, before the whole "you should date Alice" conversation happened. I've only played SE, though, so I can't comment on whether or not it's locked to that version.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Cathy definitely has one--I remember passing it not long ago, before the whole "you should date Alice" conversation happened. I've only played SE, though, so I can't comment on whether or not it's locked to that version.
I unpacked the images of regular 18 and 17se and couldnt see a titfuck. There was one where the MC cums on Cathys face from on top but no titfuck involved

egenes

Jul 12, 2020
This game is getting quite big in data-size. The last update was 4,96 GB, and we are only at version 0.18.
I think the developer has to consider how to reduce the data-size going forward...and it should be possible to only download the additional stuff when a new version is released, and not as today, where you have to download the entire game each time :)

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Weak and cowardly MC if I had the option, I would have kicked this red-haired maid for the most vagabond brothel in the capital

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes