Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished Triangle last week and so far its similar in that its more kinetic with little to no real meaningful choices, which I'm ok with. There is a market for these type of VN's, as there are others where every minor choice pops up every other minute and can lead to major changes that affect the ending/outcome. So far, I'm still early in this and its nice....;)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's kinda the point to it.

Just like the devs first game, they are slice of life romance tales, they don't have drama.
exactly this. nothing inherently wrong with this kind of story, if anything its a nice change of pace from the near usual melodrama present in most of the offerings available on this site. I think of it as a nice palate cleanser. ;)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
:unsure:Is it just me, or the hero with the SE version a bit behind their usual appearance this month?
Hope they are alright.
You are not wrong. I live in Oklahoma and we got pounded, if they live anywhere in this half of the US they maybe just surviving... I just hope they are just too busy atm though

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
v0.19 already?
was v0.18SE released before?
I had the impression that v0.18 was the current one, and as I was waiting for the SE of it, I think I missed it. Unless it didn't exist
Guess now I'll wait for 0.19SE to play it

• Sad
Reactions: preglovr12

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
v0.19 already?
was v0.18SE released before?
I had the impression that v0.18 was the current one, and as I was waiting for the SE of it, I think I missed it. Unless it didn't exist
Guess now I'll wait for 0.19SE to play it
The person that leaked the SE versions stopped leaking them. This is just the normal version.

Reactions: LP83
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes