Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Much better than "Well what did you expect?"
Not even close to what I said.

I said this dev only does wholesome content not drama.

I told the guy exactly what this dev makes, not once did I talk down to him, you're the one that dragged the shit out in a pointless debate that went absolutely nowhere and now make shit up.

• Angry
Reactions: Ruffuss and erkper

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
"Anyone expecting major conflict, or the women to be only interested in the MC, clearly haven't been paying attention"
Sooooo lazy..
What is lazy, is to play Triangle, or A Knight's Tale anytime in the last year, and expect things to be different. Anyone, who has played either or looked at this thread for the last 80 pages or even read a few reviews here knows what they are getting with A Knight's Tale. If after all that, you still expect high drama, or major plot twists with each update of A Knight's Tale, I really don't know what to tell you. Neverlucky has a formula, and he sticks to it.

Is a Knight's Tale the most exciting game here, the most mysterious? No. Is it somewhat repetitive? To me, yes. Is it predictable? Completely. But it is still fun to play, and Lydia is quite cute, so that goes a long way. And Cathy is great also, one of the rare VNs, like Triangle, where the wife is a sympathetic character with some of her own interests, rather than an obstacle like many VNs here.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
A Knight's Tale [v0.19] [Neverlucky] - Original Size: 2.13 GB

Download Win,Linux (565MB)
: - -
Download Mac (550MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for Pixeldrain mate!! Superb speeds and reliability! More ppl need to use it. Mega and it's limits can be a bit annoying at times.

Reactions: playb0y44

erkper

May 16, 2018
Not even close to what I said.

I said this dev only does wholesome content not drama.

I told the guy exactly what this dev makes, not once did I talk down to him, you're the one that dragged the shit out in a pointless debate that went absolutely nowhere and now make shit up.
Good thing it's all about you and I wasn't also quoting and replying to someone else who did, in fact, say "well what did you expect" in just slightly different wording...

erkper

May 16, 2018
What is lazy, is to play Triangle, or A Knight's Tale anytime in the last year, and expect things to be different. Anyone, who has played either or looked at this thread for the last 80 pages or even read a few reviews here knows what they are getting with A Knight's Tale. If after all that, you still expect high drama, or major plot twists with each update of A Knight's Tale, I really don't know what to tell you. Neverlucky has a formula, and he sticks to it.

Is a Knight's Tale the most exciting game here, the most mysterious? No. Is it somewhat repetitive? To me, yes. Is it predictable? Completely. But it is still fun to play, and Lydia is quite cute, so that goes a long way. And Cathy is great also, one of the rare VNs, like Triangle, where the wife is a sympathetic character with some of her own interests, rather than an obstacle like many VNs here.
And THIS is a much better, less lazy response than "well what did you expect?" It's also a pretty much 100% accurate summation of the game IMO. Much better than what someone who didn't play Triangle, or follow this thread for months, or read beyond the OP might expect. And that's all my point ever was.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Wasn't there a romp (Hollywood-style, of course you didn't see anything) between Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell close to the end?
Yes....according to the Parents Guide...
"A couple scenes of passionate and sensual kissing, including a woman in only a shirt straddling a man. This scene might be awkward for younger viewers, they clearly are going to have sex and they make noises and moan. It is not a short scene."
this description is fuckin cringe.....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PTSD is the plague for all war veterans in this world ... useless at home during peace.
MC in this game manages to skirt aorund this by indulging his mate and have a blast into babes.
A knight without backbone & balls. How the hell he became a knight ??
Watchmen is a very good example, comedian outright raped and murdered his colegues
when at hoome with nothing to do but be uncle sam assassin.

Talk about dedication to ones craft .. killing as a profession and banging as his only release.

Was this what you wanted to game?

rockymahr

Aug 22, 2020
Each update has 2 editions. A regular and a special. To see the images of the special edition you must have the most current special edition. No matter if you played the special editions before.

Edit: if you want to play 17 se that will give you all the special images up to that point but of course none of the new content.
i deleted the 19 version i had... downloaded the 17se version... still having same issue with the same frames...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i deleted the 19 version i had... downloaded the 17se version... still having same issue with the same frames...
Once Again: Each Chapter's SE Version Shows Only It's And Prev. Versions SE Scenes So You Can't See 0.18-0.19 SE Scenes In 0.17SE.

ttant

May 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is that expected ? All stuff from 0.18 is in 0.19. None of the automatic save i have worked. :'(

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes