Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Knight's Tale [v0.19 Se] Neverlucky

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 584 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 567 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.19 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Ruffuss

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't know if the devs frequent the forum but I wanted to post my impressions after playing the game, feel free to ignore it, here comes a "huge" wall of text.
Okay I like this game quite a bit, I didn't like the start because I don't like when things jump straight into sex, but the rest is pretty good, sadly I don't see much effect from the choices but maybe they'll come in the future, this is not an adventure game this is a game about romance and relationships, it is about the character and that it does really well all the relationships progress in a natural manner and it is all very good from a poly perspective, no one is being tricked, no one is cheating, although I have some problems here and there for a fantasy harem game it is doing a very good job, mostly I prefer truly open relationships myself, where people can love whoever they want no matter the gender, but in this setting, it makes sense it hasn't come up since this type of relationships would even rarer than in real life, but for real though, so far so good, I hope it keeps that way.

This game does have passing problems, the scenes pass too fast, maybe conversation wise maybe image-wise, but the amount of time we spend on them is not even close to the time that passes in-game, and although that is to be expected it isn't good, they should either put an "an hour later" " a few minutes later" "a couple of days later" so we actually have at least an indication of time passed, many times it feels like they spent 5 minutes doing something and act as if they have been at it for hours, so something to actually indicate the amount of time passed would be good, also the sex scenes feel like they pass to fast for the same reason, but you should never cut into one of those with the phrases that I used as an example, they should have more dialogue or at least mone onomatopeia, maybe more renders and movement, I personally don't really like animations but if they are there it should have "dialogue" that goes with it.

edit: Also the way they speak kinda takes me out of the setting, but in my headcanon, this is a post-modern medieval world where we lost all our tech so people still speak like us but are in a medieval setting

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
"huge" wall of text...

...edit: Also the way they speak kinda takes me out of the setting, but in my headcanon this is a post-modern medieval world where we lost all our tech so people still speak like us but are in medieval setting
I just imagine they are on a planet far far away somewhere in the cosmos. But I like your idea

Reactions: TundraLupus

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
to be fair we haven't seen plasma swords yet but you never know...
Sorry but that is funny af to think about. I would love to see a render of Alice as a hot jedi swinging a princess Leia type dressed little one across a canyon. I wished I had some reacts left cause I needed that laugh and image in my head :)

• Haha
Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Sorry but that is funny af to think about. I would love to see a render of Alice as a hot jedi swinging a princess Leia type dressed little one across a canyon. I wished I had some reacts left cause I needed that laugh and image in my head :)
that is just brilliant, this image will be forever in my brain now

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like this game always have enough to be a patron all be it a very poor and cheap one.
I have discused before somethings I like and what I'm not so keen on but this latest update has just reminded me of something.
Its something that I had noticed before but couldn't put my finger on it untill now.
Basically its this what the fuck is up with the these charactors they seem to be fairly young.
most of the time they dont seem to overwork themselfs.
daily routine seems to be wake up bath, breakfastis, do something, dinner, some form of sex, sleep.
and yet its more like watching old people.
This may well be the first time in this game that any of them has had sex when its not bed time.
As far as I remeber its definatly the first time any of them had any type of sex more than once in a day.

Now i'm an old man and these days once a night would be about all I could handle but the MC and his wife look at most 30 ish.
and the two girls under 20 at that age only once a night would mean either me or my GF was ill or something.

Can't imagine many 30 year olds with a girlfriend under 20 year old would get away with once a night and only at night.

Just Sayin.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
one thing i do find funny is how Alice is going to train in archery(probably with war bows 90+ pounds draw strength) if she cant carry a great sword how is she supposed to ever use a war bow ? (i know its usually said bows are for those with less strength but its quite the opposite) was this done on purpose or was this just done with weaker bows never intended to be used in battle ? if there ever comes a battle that is

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes