Mmushy

May 5, 2020
one thing i do find funny is how Alice is going to train in archery(probably with war bows 90+ pounds draw strength) if she cant carry a great sword how is she supposed to ever use a war bow ? (i know its usually said bows are for those with less strength but its quite the opposite) was this done on purpose or was this just done with weaker bows never intended to be used in battle ? if there ever comes a battle that is
Look at her training as a whole. She will not even last a minute in battle.
The targets are within spitting distance

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Look at her training as a whole. She will not even last a minute in battle.
The targets are within spitting distance
yeah she does seem like the type of assassin instead of a knight. sneak up and kill instead of head on.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
though one thing i have missed in this and triangle is a bit of animation in those scenes but guess we cant have everything :p really like the new parts of the game as i last played it in 0.13

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
though one thing i have missed in this and triangle is a bit of animation in those scenes but guess we cant have everything :p really like the new parts of the game as i last played it in 0.13
Sadly the only animation is HJ/BJ scenes, this last update with the Cathy/Alice/MC threesome would have been amazing if it was animated.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Sadly the only animation is HJ/BJ scenes, this last update with the Cathy/Alice/MC threesome would have been amazing if it was animated.
yep but as said we cant have everything. who knows maybe if its done. speaking of which whats the usual update time for this game ? does anyone know ?

Dec 14, 2020
I really dislike this. It's probably not bad, but I am clearly not the target audience.

This is Cathy's harem and the MC is just another member of it. Everything that happens happens because she has allowed it to.
She was getting Lydia ready for a relationship before the MC even arrived in the capital.
The MC-Alice relationship wasn't started or encouraged by the MC. He resisted it and reported straight to Cathy.
I know mff threesomes are normally unrealistic, but this one felt like the focus was on Cathy.
Now Alice is buying fancy underwear and the first person to see it is Cathy.

I feel sidelined.
Lydia's first choice is Cathy. That is unfortunate but acceptable.
Alice's first choice is probably the MC, but the MC doesn't do anything and she gets swept up in Cathy's flow.
Cathy just likes to fuck and be in control.

This isn't fun for me. I play games to feel wanted or in control not to watch sex happen.

Anyone that says it's fine because it's 'just girls' is saying that a same sex relationship is somehow less meaningful than a 'normal' man/woman one. If any one of those girls was another guy, I suspect you would see things differently.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I really dislike this. It's probably not bad, but I am clearly not the target audience.

This is Cathy's harem and the MC is just another member of it. Everything that happens happens because she has allowed it to.
She was getting Lydia ready for a relationship before the MC even arrived in the capital.
The MC-Alice relationship wasn't started or encouraged by the MC. He resisted it and reported straight to Cathy.
I know mff threesomes are normally unrealistic, but this one felt like the focus was on Cathy.
Now Alice is buying fancy underwear and the first person to see it is Cathy.

I feel sidelined.
Lydia's first choice is Cathy. That is unfortunate but acceptable.
Alice's first choice is probably the MC, but the MC doesn't do anything and she gets swept up in Cathy's flow.
Cathy just likes to fuck and be in control.

This isn't fun for me. I play games to feel wanted or in control not to watch sex happen.

Anyone that says it's fine because it's 'just girls' is saying that a same sex relationship is somehow less meaningful than a 'normal' man/woman one. If any one of those girls was another guy, I suspect you would see things differently.
well its not for everyone after all. though i think its a rather nice story

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes