cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder when Lady Catherine or Alice will ask for a DP experience? they've done just about everything else.
next few updates once alice has had anal sex.

I have 14 hours in this game... I must have left it running in the background or something, haha.

It's certainly not a short game though.
21 eps and once se is leaked replays so not that much per ep.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I wonder when Lady Catherine or Alice will ask for a DP experience? they've done just about everything else.
Yes a DP would be fine especially if the other girl is riding the fucked one's face and kissing the pussy fucker, then it would be complete!:love:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
A Knight's Tale [v0.22 SE] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 736 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 719 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A knight`s tale v0.22SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I remember playing an early version of this game on my phone, but it seems like it is no longer available for mobile? Is anyone doing android ports for this game?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for sharing the SE as first version that quickly. To be honest, I would have given the Lord and Lady Catherine a little bit more time "off". The way it works right now is that they are walking two days each back and forth just for dinner, a night and breakfast. That's hardly worth it.

Nice to see a little bit different scenery and it seems that Lydia's reading skills are progressing nicely, from her usual fairy tales to history non-fiction.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoying the game.. but have to say after the two week trip to get home for the MC the nude render of Alice as she gets ready to masturbate shows the biggest gash I've seen here on F95zone..

Well... observation done and now back to the game!

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yes a DP would be fine especially if the other girl is riding the fucked one's face and kissing the pussy fucker, then it would be complete!:love:
That's a threesome, but not a DP. DP = Double Penetration (one in the pussy, one in the ass,) in this case, would be MC and either Cathy or Alice using the strap-on, presumably on the other. Can't imagine the first DP would involve Lydia. Maybe down the road, but not first...

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes