Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That's a threesome, but not a DP. DP = Double Penetration (one in the pussy, one in the ass,) in this case, would be MC and either Cathy or Alice using the strap-on, presumably on the other. Can't imagine the first DP would involve Lydia. Maybe down the road, but not first...
A DP is a threesome as you got to be three for this, two cock and two holes, we can imagine a double dildo for a DP i admit.
But why not enhance a DP by giving something to drink to the one to be penetrated, can also be usefull to muffle the sound if the butt penetration becomes painfull.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dp doesn't necessarily mean that cock is in both bottomholes, 1 cock can be in ass or pussy and 1 in mouth and that's dp too.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks again for the share. This is such a beautiful story and is one of my all time favs. I also loved Triangle. If you have not played it I highly recommend you do.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
By the way, I feel like I've seen the model of the female innkeeper in another game. Could you help me out on that from where I might know her?

screenshot0001.png

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
dp doesn't necessarily mean that cock is in both bottomholes, 1 cock can be in ass or pussy and 1 in mouth and that's dp too.
That's generally accepted to be called a "spitroast" rather than a DP, but I admit that's splitting hairs a bit.

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
A DP is a threesome as you got to be three for this, two cock and two holes, we can imagine a double dildo for a DP i admit.
But why not enhance a DP by giving something to drink to the one to be penetrated, can also be usefull to muffle the sound if the butt penetration becomes painfull.
Because if there isn't one person with two holes being penetrated then it isn't a Double Penetration. I mean, there's nothing wrong with what you suggest, I'm very ok with that threesome action, but I'm pretty sure it's already been done and the question was when will there be a DP, not when will they do this other thing again.

And I agree with TheSidewinder one in the pussy or ass and one in the mouth is a spit roast but yeah, that's a pretty fine technicality and I'd be ok with that being termed a DP as long as it involves a penetrator on each end. (And a pussy ain't no penetrator...)

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
So .. um .. how is your mobile gaming going these days?
Swipe up?
Swipe down?
Any scene you particularly feel giddy about?

Not after, just right before .. those double 6th senses sure come in handy.
Ok, while I was typing then. Nitpicker. :p

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
I like the day to day look into life this game offers but I would hope that something happens soon. The story is getting, one could say has been, rather slow. I get it, I enjoy a good slow fleshed out story. Having said that though, I hope that some of that palace intrigue begins to creep in, in the next few updates or something equally as exciting happens. Maybe the new King wants to wage a new war? Maybe the Nobility are planning to dethrone the king? Honestly I'm just hoping for something to happen. I would dearly love to see Alice's first actual fight as well. Crossing my fingers.

Reactions: Mmushy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like the day to day look into life this game offers but I would hope that something happens soon. The story is getting, one could say has been, rather slow. I get it, I enjoy a good slow fleshed out story. Having said that though, I hope that some of that palace intrigue begins to creep in, in the next few updates or something equally as exciting happens. Maybe the new King wants to wage a new war? Maybe the Nobility are planning to dethrone the king? Honestly I'm just hoping for something to happen. I would dearly love to see Alice's first actual fight as well. Crossing my fingers.
My understanding was always that this was supposed to be a slice-of-life game, so bringing up intrigue at the palace and suspected possible threats from outside the kingdom seems a little odd. True, those things happened in the course of medieval life, but they are fairly unusual events, not really SOL stuff. I definitely also want to see where that stuff goes.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
My understanding was always that this was supposed to be a slice-of-life game, so bringing up intrigue at the palace and suspected possible threats from outside the kingdom seems a little odd. True, those things happened in the course of medieval life, but they are fairly unusual events, not really SOL stuff. I definitely also want to see where that stuff goes.
I get what your saying, on how the examples I mentioned are definitely not common everyday event's. I will say though in rereading the description of the games it says Alice and the MC will go on many adventures together on her road to becoming a knight. I guess I'm just wondering when any of those 'adventures' are going to start. I think the biggest things we've done so far was go to a different village to talk about farming rights or taxes or something and visiting a different lord to talk about... I can't even remember what we went there for. Again, I do dig the SOL and I don't need big consequence filled plot arc's or some kingdom spanning crisis that only we and our faithful squire can hope to overcome, but maybe something a little more exciting than taking our LI's down to the pond for a swim would be cool. :)

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
So, when I first played this - I thought it showed real promise. Nice setting, some actual tasks to do and so on. But I have to say that the further this has been developed, the more disappointed I feel. I wonder - Are we going to see some actual plot development again some day?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes