Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
No biggie, but something confuses me a bit for a while now. Where I come from, the head of the household sits top of the table. In this case it would mean that Alice the Squire is "Boss of Everything".
Maybe she is, i also noticed that, we have the same setup for the table, but if you look at middle age paintings, they place the tables in a U shape with the king and the main guest in the middle part

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No biggie, but something confuses me a bit for a while now. Where I come from, the head of the household sits top of the table. In this case it would mean that Alice the Squire is "Boss of Everything".
Maybe she is, i also noticed that, we have the same setup for the table, but if you look at middle age paintings, they place the tables in a U shape with the king and the main guest in the middle part
Not everyone follows (or even knows about) that tradition. I assume Neverlucky is one of those folks. So, rather than using traditional seating, he just places characters in a random position at the start and then keeps them in the same seats. Technically, since this is supposed to be a medieval society in an alternate universe, one could make the case that the head of a family / household sitting at the end of the table was never a tradition that developed in this other universe.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Not everyone follows (or even knows about) that tradition. I assume Neverlucky is one of those folks. So, rather than using traditional seating, he just places characters in a random position at the start and then keeps them in the same seats. Technically, since this is supposed to be a medieval society in an alternate universe, one could make the case that the head of a family / household sitting at the end of the table was never a tradition that developed in this other universe.
Yes of course, but if we want to talk about realism and tradition, the constant baths, the modern underwares and the way of life is very far from a middle age reality !!;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yes of course, but if we want to talk about realism and tradition, the constant baths, the modern underwares and the way of life is very far from a middle age reality !!;)
Indeed, but then it's not really trying to be historical. Very slightly fantasy at most.

erkper

May 16, 2018
As i said back then and i repeat now - "Just one on this page of the thread, far from the only one or the most vitriolic " - that is definitely not the definition of cherry picking last i heard.

I honestly don't see where i might have been misleading in presenting information (that is a definition of cherry picking) as you claim.

But you have a right to your opinion, nor do i think this game is perfect or anything (far from it).
Feel free to bring up the constructive criticisms you see and believe people are unfairly disparaging then.
Haha, you're a riot. You quote my post, and even though I personally had a post just a few before that does talk specifically about the flaws of the game, you quote someone else so you can claim that those who don't like some of the game features or criticize the game don't do so constructively and give examples of the issues they see. This is the very definition of both cherry picking AND "unfairly disparaging" all the posters - including myself - that you lump into the category with the one poster you cherry picked.

And Smarmint - I agree, you and I have talked this out long ago and will never see eye to eye, perhaps that is why I addressed my posts to someone else? Also, how exactly is what you and jake are doing - repeatedly bashing the mostly new posters who try the game, have a remarkably similar set of complaints about it, and post them - different? We all know how you feel about it too. You want to quote me because I continue to bring up the same points? Yeah, I do so because the same people keep trying to shut down anyone - even new posters who've never been on this thread before - who make their view known. The same thing applies to your group you know - if a poster doesn't like the game they can not play it. Likewise, if your group don't like that people post what they don't like about the game, you are free to ignore them too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merchant of Kohvir

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
One of the main points is that folks like you "stopped playing it" but still come on here to complain about it. Why? Just move on to something you'll like. Going to the trouble of coming on here and adding the same complaint with every release is just annoying. We get it: you don't like the game. We're not going to agree, so you're shouting in the wind.
Sorry pal, but I get it, and don't need your advice what to do. I'm a big boy, so if I think it's necessary to comment a game I played, it's exactly what I'm going to do. No need to read it or comment my doings as you are shouting in the wind.

• Angry
Reactions: Son of Durin

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry pal, but I get it, and don't need your advice what to do. I'm a big boy, so if I think it's necessary to comment a game I played, it's exactly what I'm going to do. No need to read it or comment my doings as you are shouting in the wind.
That's OK, pal. Keep wasting your time. I'll just put you on ignore FFR. :)

Reactions: HadazzH

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
It was never an issue before because there seem to be no one else at the castle until Alice came along.
:ROFLMAO:

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I've downloaded both the compressed and the uncompressed version of this game, and every time I try to load my save, I get the error screen. is there a fix or do I need to replay from the beginning?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've downloaded both the compressed and the uncompressed version of this game, and every time I try to load my save, I get the error screen. is there a fix or do I need to replay from the beginning?
If your save is from the non-SE version it won't work with the SE version and the same in reverse.

Reactions: Twistty

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Probably in the village as he only had 1 horse to work with.
OMG!!! With 2 horses now, his workload basically doubled. I hope MC gives him a raise. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Probably in the village as he only had 1 horse to work with.
OMG!!! With 2 horses now, his workload basically doubled. I hope MC gives him a raise. :ROFLMAO:
Oh yes sure i gets some advantages with two mares, he just need a good stool ...and apples of course

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes