Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
A Knights Tale v0.21 SE Compressed*
Win: - -

Original Size: 2.32 GB
Compressed Size: 672 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
As I don't really recall Lydia having a backstory, I keep hoping that MC & Cathy will adopt her and hire another little crumpet as a maid... There was a reference this update to her being lowborn but what happens when she has the "Lord's" bun in the oven? I still really like this game, I like all the characters despite Lydia being blandly deflowered by a pointed stick...

And yes, MC is kinda a laid back beta, but he still has 3 hotties jumping on his sword nightly so it ain't all that bad... It's not like this is a femdom game where all you get is teasing & stinky feet :sick:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Haha, MC doesn't make any choices either. You don't make choices AS Cathy, but Cathy certainly makes all the decisions in this story. By most people's definition, the person making choices is the main character. You can argue the pedantics of the term MC or protagonist if you like. And for the record, there's no P (Protagonist) in the abbreviation MC (Main Character) which is what the poster originally stated.

[Edit] - also for the record, I find facepalms without rebuttal to be the equivalent of "I feel you are wrong, but your post is factual and I cannot logically argue against it."
the facepalm comes from the side where it doesn´t matter ,cause like you stated they seem not realy have to say anything important...you only tell your opinion on something without insulting anybody but the facepalm is the same as "haters write insults to anyone who isnt on the same thoughts"...and the issue with cathy is that she had the ideas with takingthe 1st girl as lover for the mc---so she could have a legit relationship to her maid and maybe to his girl later on also....then she was the one taking her virginity with a wooden dildo and not the "MC"....so for the most people out there ...she is the mastermind behind everything and he does all this because he loves her and doesnt want to disapoint his wife....ergo---she´s the dominant and leading part....now it has the feel of he is beeing used for her shemes and desires....sorry if my english isnt that good ,i did try my best,so i hope you could understand what i wanted to explain....

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
huh. All of the mac links are down. I usually throw the new game folder from the pc version into the older mac app, and that works 98% of the time.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow, amazing. I stopped by this thread after a few months because of a new update, and you guys are still complaining about the "female" MC who is "controlled" by his dastardly wife Cathy. At least the incel-like language is gone, maybe I need to go back a few pages.

A Knight's Tale is simply a game where the husband and wife get to have fun with two younger servants, both separately and together, where there is fun for all, without much if any drama. Just like Triangle with an extra person, plus armor. My only issue is that it is a little predictable, but it's ok to have a no-conflict game where you don't have to be concerned with any major plot twists or game changing decisions. No walkthrough needed here. It is a nice change of pace once in awhile from the story heavy games, with lots of troubled characters with a difficult past, that I usually play.

I guess it never gets old. I really thought that the complainers would have all moved on to other games by now, ones where a co-equal relationship with the wife, where she gets to have just as much fun as you do, will not be there to bother you. Try Midlife Crisis where you can keep the wife in the dark, or Light of My Life, where the wife has died.

Oh wait, Light of My Life might not be good for those that have fragile sensibilities, because the daughter mostly instigates the relationship. I am sure someone might complain if a female character has any of her own ideas. Well, there are many games here where all the female characters are totally passive and mindless. I don't play them, so I can't think of any titles offhand, but probably half the games here would work for those that are so bothered by A Knight's Tale.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow, amazing. I stopped by this thread after a few months because of a new update, and you guys are still complaining about the "female" MC who is "controlled" by his dastardly wife Cathy. At least the incel-like language is gone, maybe I need to go back a few pages.

A Knight's Tale is simply a game where the husband and wife get to have fun with two younger servants, both separately and together, where there is fun for all, without much if any drama. Just like Triangle with an extra person, plus armor. My only issue is that it is a little predictable, but it's ok to have a no-conflict game where you don't have to be concerned with any major plot twists or game changing decisions. No walkthrough needed here. It is a nice change of pace once in awhile from the story heavy games, with lots of troubled characters with a difficult past, that I usually play.

I guess it never gets old. I really thought that the complainers would have all moved on to other games by now, ones where a co-equal relationship with the wife, where she gets to have just as much fun as you do, will not be there to bother you. Try Midlife Crisis where you can keep the wife in the dark, or Light of My Life, where the wife has died.

Oh wait, Light of My Life might not be good for those that have fragile sensibilities, because the daughter mostly instigates the relationship. I am sure someone might complain if a female character has any of her own ideas. Well, there are many games here where all the female characters are totally passive and mindless. I don't play them, so I can't think of any titles offhand, but probably half the games here would work for those that are so bothered by A Knight's Tale.
I agree completely. Unfortunately complainers on here are addicted to their whining, much like on other threads like Happy Summer. I'll never understand that perspective. "Oh, no! The woman actually has free will and an opinion on matters? How dare she make a suggestion to the MC! And I can't believe he actually listens to someone he loves! What the hell is this game?" I'll understand less the need to continually complain instead of just moving on to another game.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes