muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Quick aside: why isn't this 1.0 if it's final? Another dev who doesn't know how version numbers work?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Quick aside: why isn't this 1.0 if it's final? Another dev who doesn't know how version numbers work?
knows but 1.0 doesn't mean shit when it comes to avns. game can end on 1.0 or 0.5 or 25.25.

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Honestly, I loved Triangle but got bored with this one after the third or fourth update, I'll probably never play it, but congrats on another game finished.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83 and Woka
Mar 22, 2020
Congrats on finishing the game dev.
I found it quite an enjoyable, nice, warm, pleasant game, but it had potential to be much more.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Congrats to the Dev for finished Game....didn't like it much, because after a couple of updates I just seemed to have a Déjà-vu with every scene, but I must say that I liked the Renders, they where just in my opinion damn good, too bad the dev wasn't that good in writing a good story, otherwise he would have had a winner here.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Knight's Tale [v0.36 SE] [Neverlucky]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID

SIZE ~ 1.09 GB

PC: - -
MAC: - -
ANDROID: - -

I inserted an option to change the opacity and font size in the Android version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So the game came to an end finally. Sad to see that you don't get to impregnate Lydia, or then i missed the option even when i creampied her every chance i got. Decent slice of life game, even if there aren't that many things that happen in the game.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Yeah i can't do anything else than echo what's been said a million times about this one, the game is just insanely boring, litterally nothing happens throughout the whole thing... For anyone who wants to try it, you can skip through everything, just watch the sex scenes and the only thing you'll have missed are people sleeping, bathing and most importantly having breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Still i like to congratulate any dev that finishes a project, so congrats. I just hope he finds some more inspiration for the next one. Couples was it? We'll see what the future holds for that, probably won't have to wait to long, the dev is actually pretty good about bringing out regular updates

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At least the devs have their next game planned.

I don't know what i'd do without my regular fix of coming to the forums every update to see the exact same people complain about the content the devs are known for not changing and expecting something different.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
At least the devs have their next game planned.

I don't know what i'd do without my regular fix of coming to the forums every update to see the exact same people complain about the content the devs are known for not changing and expecting something different.
It's kind of hilarious to see people constantly complaining about same things, or in some game threads asking saves/walkthroughs even though those are posted on the OP. :p

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Best ones are those that ask for walkthroughs for kinetic novels. That one always makes me cuckle.

Literally no choices and they still need a guide on how to play it.
"Press space a gazillion times."

Then again, I once asked for complete lyrics to "Pink Fluffy Unicorns dancing on Rainbows (10 hour version)" on Youtube for shits and giggles. :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Press space a gazillion times."

Then again, I once asked for complete lyrics to "Pink Fluffy Unicorns dancing on Rainbows (10 hour version)" on Youtube for shits and giggles. :D
Asking for stuff like that is amusing. I don't mind when stuff is done for jokes.

It's those that go in deadpan asking for guides when there is only one route. Or those that get stuck on choices when given the choice "fuck all the women ...or... kick a puppy" and they want to know what leads to the sex scenes.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes