Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Don't remember if i ever played this one or not.
Good time to check i guess.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
If you like good storylines, this is definitely for you. My favourite games are like a good book you cant put down. This fits that bill perfectly. I wouldn't say this game had gratuitous sex scenes, but what it has are very tastefully done!

Reactions: Ludvinae

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I'm not sure if I completely lost my mind... but wasn't this game a bit different or am I mistaking it for something else... I swear i should have old saves.. and i think the beginning of the game was different, wasn't there a scene with the MC's Mother and not a wife (Cathy)
:eek:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm not sure if I completely lost my mind... but wasn't this game a bit different or am I mistaking it for something else... I swear i should have old saves.. and i think the beginning of the game was different, wasn't there a scene with the MC's Mother and not a wife (Cathy)
Not in this game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not here, MC's mother hasn't been mentioned nevermind seen.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes