Apr 19, 2020
Version: Chapter 5 (Part 1)
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Exhibitionism, Groping, NTR, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Voyeurism, Teasing, Creampie, Masturbation, Cheating, Blackmail, Corruption, Cuckold, Group sex, Interracial, Swinging, Hotwife, Pregnancy etc...

Change Log:
Chapter 5 (Part 1)
- 1300+ New renders.
- 54+ animations.
- Save compatibility from previous versions.
- Updated Scene Gallery
- Music for earlier chapters (till Chapter 1/2 + Chapter 5 (initial part)). We will be adding more music & sounds in a patch later on.
- In-game Walkthrough (can be activated/deactivated from the 'preferences' menu).

Installation: Extract & Run
Download Links: Win64/Linux: GDRIVE Mac: GDRIVE Android: GDRIVE

Please feel free to reach out to us if you face any issues.
Hey Sod , just wanted to highlight that the Windows link redirects to the Mac build and the Mac link redirects to Windows build , may be you can correct it if you like.

Reactions: Sod!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
For the PC Gdrive link link it says " Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist." I'll check back later just thought id let you know

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I played the swapping/ sharing path and had plenty of activity with couple and persons. I was pleased. I also backed up the save when they go to the club so a 3 could be seen. I am happy ... I am not one to play the cheat route.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I played the swapping/ sharing path and had plenty of activity with couple and persons. I was pleased. I also backed up the save when they go to the club so a 3 could be seen. I am happy ... I am not one to play the cheat route.
Good, glad you enjoyed it. There will be more scenes in the part 2 for the 'vanilla' sharing route.

Reactions: Kipling

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
While still going to be a bit before I get to the new content. Just wanted to thank the devs for a public release already, i'm used to having to wait close to a month or slightly less or so for some of the hidden gem games I play ( if they have one) and this is a hidden gem of a game for sure.

Reactions: simarimas

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Life Worth Living [Ch. 5.1] [FiTB_Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes