Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1649659146143.png

Overview:
You take on the role of MC (Yuu, you can change the name) who has lost everything and one day he meets a demon and is given a chance to relive his life. Now its time for you to go back and change everything that happened in the past and save those who you hold dearly. With the help of demon and her powers you can now get all the girls in the game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-12
Release Date: 2022-09-01
Developer: Algreteus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.04): - - -

Famescua thanks for the link

1774071_img1.jpg 1774072_img2.jpg 1774073_img3.jpg 1774074_img4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Now its time for you to go back and change everything that happened in the past and save those who you hold dearly.
Demon: "I'll help you out, using my demonic powers."
MC: "OH NO! I've been possessed by a demon and can now experience my own body raping my beloved MOM, :sneaky: which is totally not something I've ever considered..."

Last edited:

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Good luck! I will try it out.
But, why so many girls if they look all alike? (bodywise), vary heights and tits size at leasts.

Reactions: Lordisigler

Algreteus

Apr 11, 2022
Demon: "I'll help you out, using my demonic powers."
MC: "OH NO! I've been possessed by a demon and can now experience my own body raping my beloved MOM, :sneaky: which is totally not something I've ever considered..."
There is no incest in this game (at least not now), she is not MC's Mom, also if you read Clara's (Demons) dialogue she convinces him to do lewd things to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anarial

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm. This looks like a massive bore, at least for now.
May want to add "future tags" list so that you have at least something to entice people with. :whistle::coffee:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Hm. This looks like a massive bore, at least for now.
May want to add "future tags" list so that you have at least something to entice people with. :whistle::coffee:
Algreteus
Don't know if what VoidTraveler (not sure how to tag you besides quoting) said is true (being a massive bore)
But!
The future tags is something a lot of us would appreciate it.
I'm curious to know what kind of kinks you will want to add in the future.

Reactions: maniacmanis

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
While the execution lacks in quality the overall game (0.1) seems promising.

Im liking the story of MC getting a second chance of not only having his revange on some people (Bullies + hot chicks included.)
But also helping and probably saving the people he loved but failed to save them.
What I also like the MC is not a pushover, we saw already his glow up when he was training.

Some problems in the game is that its not always clear what the MC is saying or what he is thinking.
Also the progress of the story is way to fast. It jumps from one point to another. I personaly find it much more interesting if it has a more natural progress.
English was fine.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Brah.... Another Cop-by-Copy Project... Boring....
But if it be the same good like "Max Life" or "My New Newgrbts", then (y)

Algreteus

Apr 11, 2022
noooo u just shatered most of users dreams here....
Well, It's something I saved up for later updates, current story doesn't have incest, I forgot to say that in above comment. It is something that you will get it later updates.;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: myself