Algreteus

Apr 11, 2022
While the execution lacks in quality the overall game (0.1) seems promising.

Im liking the story of MC getting a second chance of not only having his revange on some people (Bullies + hot chicks included.)
But also helping and probably saving the people he loved but failed to save them.
What I also like the MC is not a pushover, we saw already his glow up when he was training.

Some problems in the game is that its not always clear what the MC is saying or what he is thinking.
Also the progress of the story is way to fast. It jumps from one point to another. I personaly find it much more interesting if it has a more natural progress.
English was fine.
Thanks. The story is fast paced because I don't want to drag it out too long. I don't want to add any unnecessary things. But I promise when it comes to content you will not be disappointed in future updates.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Algreteus

Apr 11, 2022
Algreteus
Don't know if what VoidTraveler (not sure how to tag you besides quoting) said is true (being a massive bore)
But!
The future tags is something a lot of us would appreciate it.
I'm curious to know what kind of kinks you will want to add in the future.
Well, I have planned many things for future updates, and yes some kinky and some romantic stuff is there, look forward to it.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Well, I have planned many things for future updates, and yes some kinky and some romantic stuff is there, look forward to it.
Put those planned tags in the original post under the "genre" tab with the indicator "Planned tags:", that way people can estimate whether or not they want to keep coming back to this game because as of now a lot of people won't be drawn in.

Reactions: qaywsx

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Once you gain a little steam it would be good to find an editor to proofread and grab typos before you release a new version.

"After walking a few minutes Yui and I arrived at shcool."

You also might want to add a fighting coach to MC's work at the gym, just getting stronger isn't going to help that much with bullies. And maybe a style consultant to explain his becoming more handsome than just having more muscles since we're not seeing that much difference in his actual size.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
unknown.png

Jokes aside, the game is promising, but needs some proofreading or a grammar-checking program ^_^

also those non-choices...were a low-blow XD

Last edited:

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
There are characters who are on romance path, revenge is against someone who messed up MC's life in past.
You know people who like romance generally aren't into sociopathic rape revenge fantasy.

This game has many issues. But foremost I detest fake decisions. Don't give me a choice and then immediately ignore it and do the other thing anyway. Twice in 10 seconds that happened (bath or dinner, peek or not) so I quit there and I won't be coming back. First impressions aren't good for this one.