Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
This game is pretty good. Unfortunately it hasn't been updated here in a while. It's already at version 0.04 on his patreon.

Edit

Here is version 0.03

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RockyBalboa1985

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
A Lustful Revenge 0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
UGH.....

I just stumbled over something by accident:
If you use URM mod and search for variable name "inc", which is set to FALSE by default, just change it to TRUE and incest will be activated.

I have noticed this one as there was a hidden choice depending whether incest or not.

Not sure if that has been mentionned before, but some might be interested in that.

EDIT:
for those who don't know URM mod yet, i attached it. (URM = Universal RenPy mod by 0x52 - a tool working in nearly all RenPy games btw - recommended)

unzip - copy the file into /game folder and start your game
open the mod menu with ALT + M

1662284705553.png

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
UGH.....

I just stumbled over something by accident:
If you use URM mod and search for variable name "inc", which is set to FALSE by default, just change it to TRUE and incest will be activated.

I have noticed this one as there was a hidden choice depending whether incest or not.

Not sure if that has been mentionned before, but some might be interested in that.

EDIT:
for those who don't know URM mod yet, i attached it. (URM = Universal RenPy mod by 0x52 - a tool working in nearly all RenPy games btw - recommended)

unzip - copy the file into /game folder and start your game
open the mod menu with ALT + M

View attachment 2024188
As developer has said, incest content is scheduled to be added in later episodes. As of version 3 there is no alternative dialogue I've found (yet) after flipping the switch. Since this is a Patreon game, such content probably needs to be a patch supplied by someone who is totally not the developer (nudge nudge, wink wink). I will look forward to it.

Edit: A little deeper into the story now. It seems our hero has another family. But we don't find that out until later. So lots of both true and foster incest about to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDick69+

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
A small mistakes:

On the other hand.

If we can avoid the blackmail, for me better.

another ntr game :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The NTR can be disabled as soon as you start the game.

The game is interesting. There are quite a few options (most) that include only one choice. I think the only options with any impact are at the beginning (let the teacher fall or avoid it) and when the MC fights with a classmate (I don't know what happens if the MC loses, every time the other one wins I back down and chose the other option until the winner was the MC). I guess there will be something more relevant later.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
It's a little too early to rate this, and there are lots of improvements that could be made to turn this into a "5" and here are a few suggestions:

Most importantly, get a native English speaker with some skill to edit the text. It is perfectly understandable at this point but the lack of and misuse of articles (the, a, an) is a little jarring and many of your potential audience may be put off by that or other minor grammatical errors.

You've already run across the ntr controversy. Regardless of how you proceed, you will hear complaints from one or both of the opposing sides. Unavoidable NTR will kill a lot of interest in the game, particularly if it is netorare or netorase (almost nobody complains about netori so don't worry about that {and you already have your protagonist messing around with another man's wife}). Avoiding ntr (keeping your foster family away from the fate that awaits them) is a major part of the motivation for your MC, so I'm not sure about a "remove NTR" button at the start simply because it removes an important part of the plot. Be true to your own vision of the story you want to tell, in the long run you'll end up with a better story and more supporters. There will be many comments from people who want you to twist your story to meet their standards. Try to please everyone and you end up pleasing no-one, not even yourself. And the people you try to please will just go on to make another 20 posts on some other forum to try and persuade the creator to tell the story they want (again and again and again).

Ditch the overuse of black screens to transition between scenes. You can indicate the passage of time by simply adding a time or place reference ("Later at school") to the next dialogue box or drop in an eye candy shot of one of the LI's as a transition screen (you can even make the screens progressively spicier as you build points with the LI's).

You have a lot of plot elements to juggle (warring Yakuza, competitive demons, secret masters of the mystic arts, high school shenanigans, a missing artifact, revenge for your dead father and seeking your missing mother) all of which make me want to continue with this story. I think that's enough, so don't try to overcomplicate things more at this point.

For real romance we need more of a backstory for the LI's. Something that makes them more vulnerable and stirs the protective interest of the MC (as an extension of the reader). You don't have to write a novel, but a couple of short interchanges where the women reveal hopes, fears, and insecurities will help. A good harem requires not only a reason for you to fall in love with the girls, but a reason for the girls to fall in love with you (and to be accepting of the other members of the harem). The MC isn't the only one who is making decisions here, there should be some quality (beyond a magic dick) that brings the girls to him: something they need that he can provide. They may have originally felt pity for him, but the two month break, the new physical presence, and his new assertiveness and masculinity make him much more attractive. The more we know why they need him, the more easily the romance flows.

Beware the temptation to make your MC a Gary Stu character. It should not be a walkover. Your MC should face real challenges that he needs to overcome, either by himself or with the aid of his allies. Let him develop his powers over time and with some effort on his part (but avoid mindless grind, if he needs five sessions to gain a martial arts skill try to have a progression of renders and different dialogue to keep the readers interest and reduce complaints).

When using tropes (truck-kun), make them ironic or twist them slightly so the audience shares the joke (perhaps make it ambulance-kun instead). Don't break the fourth wall too often, if at all, because that shatters the immersion for the reader.

You've got great material to work with here, your models are attractive with realistic bodies, and your renders and animations are ok at the moment (as time goes by they'll probably improve). All in all, you've made a great start and I hope you succeed. I'll probably review after a few more updates and I hope I can give a "5".

Last edited:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
well people have different points of views on this game. I'm definitely not an ntr lover, but this game is pretty good. It seems that ntr is more of a plot point than canon. The whole point is to save the girls not let them get ntr'd. I'd say the dev is doing a good job on this game. People calling it an ntr game should really play the game and give it a chance. The ntr will be very easily avoidable (plus the ntr can be turned off at the beginning) and from what I understand it's more of a harem game than ntr.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well people have different points of views on this game. I'm definitely not an ntr lover, but this game is pretty good. It seems that ntr is more of a plot point than canon. The whole point is to save the girls not let them get ntr'd. I'd say the dev is doing a good job on this game. People calling it an ntr game should really play the game and give it a chance. The ntr will be very easily avoidable (plus the ntr can be turned off at the beginning) and from what I understand it's more of a harem game than ntr.
I understand that the intention of the game is to make the MC avoid what happened the first time, where basically his foster family ends up dead or with their lives screwed up (if I'm not wrong in some cases both). I don't know what interest has playing for see this (unless you want to see the LIs suffer a horrible fate, everyone has their fetish and is good)

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
here is the newest version, hope you all enjoy it

A Lustful Revenge v0.4

Reactions: Punto

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Interesting update. The game progresses towards beginning to explain some things from the present (or past) of the MC and his foster family. And it also seems that the MC begins to prepare his revenge for what happened (and that it will not happen this time)

I'm liking the story, I hope it continues to be just as interesting as it progresses.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
NPC's are calling me Yuu-kun even though that is most definitely NOT the name I put in. It's inconsistent though, not all are doing it and not all the time.
-----------------
Really, if there is only once 'choice' offered, don't bother, just click through like normal. Single 'choices' are just pointless and annoying. And this seriously needs an editor. Spelling, grammar, sentence structure, all need work. At least it's mostly comprehensible, but some passages are so garbled in translation I have no idea what the hell they were trying to say.

Last edited:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn, what a shame. His discord and patreon are both gone and he's not responding to messages. Looks like it's abandoned.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn, what a shame. His discord and patreon are both gone and he's not responding to messages. Looks like it's abandoned.
At least he had the courtesy to delete is Patreon so he is not getting paid for something not being worked on.

Reactions: Famescua