hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Mixing Harem, prostitution, and NTR is a terrible idea.
I completely agree.
Not only does this cause arguments, but it will forever prevent me (and $upporters like me) from being able to contribute to this game.

With my usual caveat that a developer should make what they like, I would add the following:

There is a bunch of shitstorms that these tags together will bring up.

Ntr haters will hate the resources and efforts being spent on NTR content, and how it will slow development (and it WILL slow development to some level). Not to mention the argument about NTR lovers having 'more content' (which is typically true, but not always).

Ntr lovers will have the opposite and always want "more NTR" (regardless of how narrow a portion of the fan base they are). They can also get pretty angry in the form of "There isn't enough NTR to justify the tag" kind of arguments, if the Dev focuses on Non-NTR stuff for too long.

Then there is the argument of what is NTR in the scope of this game. Is it "Any sharing/swinging", "Other Male (as in someone other than MC has sex with a LI), Maybe it's f95's definition (anything that causes Jealousy), or the classic Japanese description...

Then there is the skippable or avoidable argument (which is a major difference to many).

Then the "Technically its/not" <whatever tag> argument.

Basically, it's something that can, and likely will become a major focus of these forums.

My advice,
Firstly as stated above, make the game you want to make.

If it's an art project, the game "you need to express yourself with" or some other kind of 'artistic integrity' motivation. I would suggest you do exactly what you wanna do, ignore everyone (myself included), and accept the fact that you will make almost zero money (but in this case that isn't the point is it).

If this is a carrier move, secondary income, something in between, or generally something that the developer hopes will make money, well, in that case, your not making 'your game', not really, you are in fact making the game that your $upporters are paying you for. In this case, it's important to know what your $upporters will $upport and what they will reject (or cancel because of).

Secondly,
Be CRYSTAL CLEAR (as in 100% Transparant) about what fetishes/tags your game will have. Do not 'surprise' supporters later on. Let people know if these things are 'avoidable', or 'skippable' (and learn the difference between what these are if you don't know it already).
Make a spoiler tag, and explain things if you need to, even if it spoils some part of the story, that's on the individual player to choose for themselves.

Finally,
If your game isn't going to be for a specific crowd, be polite, but let them know that.
"Sorry, but my game will have zero incest, ever" as an example.
Don't try and justify or quantify things;
"There are only 3 <whatever Fetish scenes> thats less than 5% so you should still play it" For many, 1 scene (especially one unavoidable one) is more than enough.

Anyway good luck.
Sorry for my bad english.
I only take the time to write this out because I care.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Algreteus, Among the future tags I see several that I don't like: BDSM, NTR, Prostitution, Spanking. I have some questions about this tags:

Is going to be easy avoid the NTR?, I read that the NTR is avoidable depending on your choice but I prefer to know how hard is to achieve it. I don't think I'll play unless it's crystal clear how to avoid the NTR. In any case, personally I'm more in favor of being able to activate or deactivate it when starting the game.

Otherwise, will BDSM, Spanking and prostitution be avoidable?

I don't really like blackmail, but as long as it doesn't lead to forced sex with a girl (LI or not), which I consider rape (and therefore makes me totally uninterested in the game), I guess I can deal with it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
would also like to hear if NTR kink is avoidable.
Between the genres he puts:

NTR (Will depend on the choices)

So we can assume that it is either avoidable or skippable. From what he has written, I think the Dev refers to the former.

lucbr44

Apr 16, 2022
Bonjour
Je reçois ce message d'erreur lorsque j'essaie d'enregistrer
Hello
I get this error message when I try to save

Last edited:

Algreteus

Apr 11, 2022
Secretd23, HansDampf788, hobobob01, BlasKyau, KiichiYakuza

NTR is skippable, But it will depend on what choice you make, and it is for specific characters only, which can easily avoided if you make right decisions. But if you want it, you can have it.

BDSM, spanking is on the female characters, MC will be the one who will be doing it on other females and yes, it totally depends on your choices whether you want it or not.

Prostitution, as mentioned in this new update is only in case of Ichika. Which you can avoid by getting her to follow your commands. For that you need to tame her (make her yours) first <- I don't know if tame is correct word, (sorry my english is not perfect).

For incest, it's there but not yet, as I have planned, it will be added in few more updates. I have already introduced one chara for Incest. You saw her but I wonder if you can spot her.

I am also sorry for my bad english, I am still learning.
Also, it's something I have started as a hobby, so I will try to finish it till end.
As it's my first ever VN everyone's replies and suggestions and questions make me get more knowledge and helps me improve.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please just write them here, I will try to answer them.

• Angry
Reactions: RockyBalboa1985
Nov 26, 2021
Secretd23, HansDampf788, hobobob01, BlasKyau, KiichiYakuza

NTR is skippable, But it will depend on what choice you make, and it is for specific characters only, which can easily avoided if you make right decisions. But if you want it, you can have it.

BDSM, spanking is on the female characters, MC will be the one who will be doing it on other females and yes, it totally depends on your choices whether you want it or not.

Prostitution, as mentioned in this new update is only in case of Ichika. Which you can avoid by getting her to follow your commands. For that you need to tame her (make her yours) first <- I don't know if tame is correct word, (sorry my english is not perfect).

For incest, it's there but not yet, as I have planned, it will be added in few more updates. I have already introduced one chara for Incest. You saw her but I wonder if you can spot her.

I am also sorry for my bad english, I am still learning.
Also, it's something I have started as a hobby, so I will try to finish it till end.
As it's my first ever VN everyone's replies and suggestions and questions make me get more knowledge and helps me improve.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please just write them here, I will try to answer them.
Thanks for letting me know, I personally hate ntr for a whole bunch reasons which I will not state since it will take to long, even if it's avoidable I still won't play, it's a pass for me mate

Good luck with the VN's future though and thanks for the response

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Skippable is what happens but you don't see it. Avoidable is that it doesn't happen at all. If the NTR is only skippable, then the game doesn't interest me.

Reactions: Konstantinus

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
you're either using the wrong words .. or have no idea what you wanted to say?
is it skippable or avoidable?
skippable - NTR still happens we just don't see it anymore, but it happens
avoidable - our actions (choices) can avoid the NTR , make it so it doesn't happen.
so.. which one is it?
Skippable is what happens but you don't see it. Avoidable is that it doesn't happen at all. If the NTR is only skippable, then the game doesn't interest me.
same here, if we're talking about skippable NTR , it's a hard pass... going in the trash as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Algreteus

Apr 11, 2022
you're either using the wrong words .. or have no idea what you wanted to say?
is it skippable or avoidable?
skippable - NTR still happens we just don't see it anymore, but it happens
avoidable - our actions (choices) can avoid the NTR , make it so it doesn't happen.
so.. which one is it?

same here, if we're talking about skippable NTR , it's a hard pass... going in the trash as far as I'm concerned.
sorry, you can avoid it by making right choice.
for example one character is only going to NTRd if you make wrong decisions, if you make right choice she will be all yours.
Also, there are only few characters (3) on this path, and you (the MC) are already committed to save them from that.

This is why you have travelled back in time, to save them, but you can't do it unless you make them yours.
This is one of the main point of this story.

Last edited:

Algreteus

Apr 11, 2022
Bonjour
Je reçois ce message d'erreur lorsque j'essaie d'enregistrer
Hello
I get this error message when I try to save
Sorry, I missed your comment, I tested it and there is no problem saving it.
Are you using a guest account on the pc? Do you have permission to write wherever the save directory is located.

lucbr44

Apr 16, 2022
Sorry, I missed your comment, I tested it and there is no problem saving it.
Are you using a guest account on the pc? Do you have permission to write wherever the save directory is located.
i am using the software on my personal computer or i am the administrator and i have no such error with other games

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
sorry, you can avoid it by making right choice.
for example one character is only going to NTRd if you make wrong decisions, if you make right choice she will be all yours.
Also, there are only few characters (3) on this path, and you (the MC) are already committed to save them from that.

This is why you have travelled back in time, to save them, but you can't do it unless you make them yours.
This is one of the main point of this story.
How easy is it to avoid NTR? My interest in getting to NTR scenes for making the wrong choice is negative at best.

Reactions: Konstantinus