alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
it's so funny that even an unimportant character got a lewd scene. whereas many main LI don't even show bare breasts. it burns so slowly that it has already gone out.
Hopefully it'll be worth the wait though. Actually, my main concern is that Vanessa and Riley will get fewer lewd scenes than the other main girls just because we romanced them later.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Hopefully it'll be worth the wait though. Actually, my main concern is that Vanessa and Riley will get fewer lewd scenes than the other main girls just because we romanced them later.
Haven't you heard about the spinoff game the dev is planning, where the MC, Vanessa, and Riley all live a bigamous relationship as nudists, having wild hot monkey sex all the time until the MC's dick falls off??

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I'm trying to remember how much we waited for scenes with Jill from BaDIK :) And to pursue her we had to give up on all other girls. At least we know that won't be the case here since it's a harem :D
I mean, I don't think Vanessa would really like being in someone's harem or anything like that. So if the dev doesn't do anything forced to put that kind of plot into the story, I don't see her agreeing to be part of a harem for the protagonist in the future lol.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
So basically after 13 Eps MC is still lightyears away from drilling Riley. Looks like when the game will be ending, in the very last few renders of it dev will let MC see her naked.....THE END

This should be the title of the game :
A Man For All But A Friend For Riley
crazy part is the fact we are cracking VANESSA shell which I expected to be harder than Riley is nuts LMAO!

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Will Vanessa ever take off her sunglasses or is it an ongoing joke? She must listen to Sunglasses at Night religiously. I'll admit that roasting her is my favourite part of the game. I can't take her serious as a love interest. She's so full of herself. I feel bad for anyone who is still waiting for content with her or Riley.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Will Vanessa ever take off her sunglasses or is it an ongoing joke? She must listen to Sunglasses at Night religiously. I'll admit that roasting her is my favourite part of the game. I can't take her serious as a love interest. She's so full of herself. I feel bad for anyone who is still waiting for content with her or Riley.
She takes em off all the time for OP. I imagine she regularly keeps them on as a way of hiding her feelings from the world

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
We heard fast burn, we heard slow burn...but this one is not burning at all..at this point if the dev decides to lewd Riley, it'll be purely out of desperation.
I've never seen a MC simping for someone how this MC is simping for Vanessa as well as all the Lis.So you're telling me after simping on Riley for the 699 time she's still oblivious that MC is hitting on her?I just absolutely hate everything in this game except the PG.

Last edited:

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
We heard fast burn, we heard slow burn...but this one is not burning at all..at this point if the dev decides to lewd Riley, it'll be purely out of desperation.
I've never seen a MC simping for someone how this MC is simping for Vanessa as well as all the Lis.So you're telling me after simping on Riley for the 699 time she's still oblivious that MC is hitting on her?I just absolutely hate everything in this game except the PG.
If nothing changes with Riley before the finale and in the end she tells us I'm sorry but I'm a lesbian. This will be the greatest trolling from the developer

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I mean, I don't think Vanessa would really like being in someone's harem or anything like that. So if the dev doesn't do anything forced to put that kind of plot into the story, I don't see her agreeing to be part of a harem for the protagonist in the future lol.
I don't think Vanessa would mind us being friends with benefits. This way, she could still focus on her career while having someone satisfy her needs that she surely has.
And if she ends up being knocked up, then she can model pregnancy clothes, giving the agency a rare opportunity :) I'm sure Vanessa would still look gorgeous with a baby bump :D

SelfMod23

Oct 21, 2023
A nice update, but I’m curious about something. I’m late to the party (started this game last year so I did lots of chapters at once), but is this update (13) the first one where not all of the LI had interactions i.e. some points didn’t increase?

Either way, personally, it felt a bit more natural. Some past LI appearances in prior Chapters seemed to be “I gotta make my cameo for my +3-5 points thing.”

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I don't think Vanessa would mind us being friends with benefits. This way, she could still focus on her career while having someone satisfy her needs that she surely has.
And if she ends up being knocked up, then she can model pregnancy clothes, giving the agency a rare opportunity :) I'm sure Vanessa would still look gorgeous with a baby bump :D
Vanessa would cut a fool's balls off if they even thought about cheating on her. She's a diva through and through, she don't share.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Does anybody else get the feeling that MC's phone will get hacked, and all of Vanessa's pics will be revealed in a future update? The way she keeps saying these pics are for you only gives me bad vibes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Does anybody else get the feeling that MC's phone will get hacked, and all of Vanessa's pics will be revealed in a future update? The way she keeps saying these pics are for you only gives me bad vibes.
I forgot that she did send some slightly more provocative pics. It would be interesting to see how fast she forgives us in that case.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes