MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
She (Riley) was very popular in high school. If that was the case MC would have known about it. She might be bisexual but definitely not lesbian.
Honestly, I agree with you; I don't really think Riley is lesbian, either. I mean, she might be, secretly "in the closet", but I feel like that is relatively low-probability. I just threw my "batting for the other team" comment out there in the interest of thinking outside the box regarding Riley, because I don't think the obvious "MC really isn't in my league" thing is the answer regarding her reluctance to pursue an intimate relationship with the MC.

I think the thing with Riley is that she is deeply internally conflicted on more than one level, which IMO is the source of her relationship barrier regarding the MC, even though I believe she finds the MC attractive and desirable. I think she is probably struggling with feelings of guilt and regret about something that happened during her high school years, or shortly thereafter. Maybe she secretly experimented with FF sexuality, maybe she was raped, and/or got pregnant and had an abortion, or maybe something else emotionally traumatic happened that I'm not thinking of, and consequently she doesn't feel like she can have an intimate relationship with the MC. Couple that with the tremendous pressure she feels to succeed academically and in the world of business (and the amount of her focus and bandwidth that consumes), as well as possibly stigma and pride preventing her from getting help to deal with her emotional baggage, and I think we begin to get a pretty plausible picture of why she is building emotional barriers between herself and the MC. If only she knew someone with expertise and training in psychology who could help her resolve her issues . . .

To be fair, the MC is almost certainly too close to the "Riley situation" to be objective about it, or even to be aware of most of the possibilities I mentioned. I still think she is the "final boss" in this game, and personally think she is hott AF.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex13_zen

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Couple that with the tremendous pressure she feels to succeed academically and in the world of business
This is the reason IMO. She started distancing herself from MC after that meeting where MC and Riley were searching for investors. The man who agreed to invest danced with Riley and asked about the nature of her relationship with MC and indirectly suggested her to keep it professional.

If the assumptions about Riley still being a virgin is true then I'll be really happy about it. I really like inexperienced girls. I was disappointed when Sophie didn't turn out to be a virgin and pleasantly surprised when Harlow turned out to be a virgin despite of being daring enough to work half naked in a strip club.

Rest of the girls ain't virgins but I'm happy that they atleast don't bring up their past :KEK:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
This is the reason IMO. She started distancing herself from MC after that meeting where MC and Riley were searching for investors. The man who agreed to invest danced with Riley and asked about the nature of her relationship with MC and indirectly suggested her to keep it professional.

If the assumptions about Riley still being a virgin is true then I'll be really happy about it. I really like inexperienced girls. I was disappointed when Sophie didn't turn out to be a virgin and pleasantly surprised when Harlow turned out to be a virgin despite of being daring enough to work half naked in a strip club.

Rest of the girls ain't virgins but I'm happy that they atleast don't bring up their past :KEK:
I am pretty sure erika fucked half the old town

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
With every new update and more activity in the thread, just wanted to ask if you could keep it peaceful among one another and don't attack each other over disagreements. You can argue and disagree all you like. It just gets hard to sift through the personal back-and-forths sometimes when I'm just trying to see what to fix or improve or any questions somewhat might have for me. Just a request you're free to ignore. I know I'm guilty of it sometimes, so I apologize for any previous comments that were inappropriate. Feel free to talk trash or praise or say whatever you like about me or the game, negative or positive. I'm always looking for honest feedback both good and bad. I'm sure there'll be some strong opinions about this one.

Thanks for giving it a try, everybody. Hope you enjoy the update.

I'm around if you have any questions or comments for me.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
With every new update and more activity in the thread, just wanted to ask if you could keep it peaceful among one another and don't attack each other over disagreements. You can argue and disagree all you like. It just gets hard to sift through the personal back-and-forths sometimes when I'm just trying to see what to fix or improve or any questions somewhat might have for me. Just a request you're free to ignore. I know I'm guilty of it sometimes, so I apologize for any previous comments that were inappropriate. Feel free to talk trash or praise or say whatever you like about me or the game, negative or positive. I'm always looking for honest feedback both good and bad. I'm sure there'll be some strong opinions about this one.

Thanks for giving it a try, everybody. Hope you enjoy the update.

I'm around if you have any questions or comments for me.
You don’t need to change anything and don’t be dissatisfied with those who force you to change something, you created an amazing VN story with excellent renderings, I’m looking forward to each update, good luck in the future! :love: (y)

I would especially like to thank you for creating such a beautiful woman as Vanessa, this is something special! :devilish:

paopsst

Dec 21, 2021
Thank to me later, the official one

I did my best to make sure there are no game-breaking bugs. I double-checked in that aspect. There's a possibility something might have slipped through, so let me know if you do find something. I did a few playthroughs to check for typos and bad renders but those always get through, too, since it's only my set of eyes looking at it.

Thank you for your patience as I put this episode together. I won't say anything about it or put any expectations out there. I just hope that you enjoy it and leave it at that.

Thanks again for waiting. Have fun!

Changelog:

-700 renders

-50 animations

-5 music tracks

-Various sound effects added

-Images for the credits of old episodes have been deleted and have not yet been replaced by scrolling animation. Should still be skippable for those of you playing through earlier episodes.

Mac file hasn't been tested but comes straight from the distributable. If you have trouble accessing any of the files, please let me know.

(Coding bugs found in previous versions of this episode and have been updated.)

Mac (Full Download):

MEGA -

Pixeldrain -

PC/Linux (Full Download):

MEGA -

Pixeldrain -

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
any big story/character developments this update or is it still slowburning?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
any big story/character developments this update or is it still slowburning?
We do fight again and also get intimate with several characters (one for the first time). We don't meet with Riley or Vanessa but to me it was still worth it for the sex scenes.

Reactions: Danv

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
So basically after 13 Eps MC is still lightyears away from drilling Riley. Looks like when the game will be ending, in the very last few renders of it dev will let MC see her naked.....THE END

This should be the title of the game :
A Man For All But A Friend For Riley

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes