Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
IIRC the dev hinted there's some sort of secret she has, an explanation maybe for her reluctance.
From what I understood, the man who invested in cafe asked Riley about how professional she is to MC and that's why she's trying to be very professional.

What secret she could be hiding? She was very popular in high school. She went to parties, went on dates so I doubt she's a virgin or shy types. She always rejected MC and now she want the business to bloom first before going on a date. I don't know why she's trying so hard to get.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
From what I understood, the man who invested in cafe asked Riley about how professional she is to MC and that's why she's trying to be very professional.

What secret she could be hiding? She was very popular in high school. She went to parties, went on dates so I doubt she's a virgin or shy types. She always rejected MC and now she want the business to bloom first before going on a date. I don't know why she's trying so hard to get.
At the end of ep 10 when the narrator talks about the girls, he says "There's something about Riley though... I can't quite say what it is. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into things.".

I doubt that line is there by accident.

There's also an interesting exchange between Riley and us in the coffee shop in ep. 11:
Riley: "I know you better than anybody."
MC: "Is that right? You must like me a lot if you know so much about me."
Riley: "Maybe I do."
MC: "If that's the case, you've got a funny way of showing it. Or not showing it..."
Riley: "Well, we're all different in our own ways..."
MC: "Whatever that means."

I do believe it means something more than just not wanting to be distracted, since Riley was the best at handling many things at once in high-school.

Ofc I still would have liked her to give in already, but I'm hoping she has a good excuse like a chastity vow made on her father's deathbed or something :p

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
since Riley was the best at handling many things at once in high-school.
I hope that's not the case. If you know what I mean :KEK:
she has a good excuse like a chastity vow made on her father's deathbed or something
MC asked her out on a date. She went on dates with other guys before even if she didn't fuck them. I've never seen a popular high school girl who also happened to be a virgin. She's also way too confident to be a virgin.

I'm leaning towards her being too professional.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I hope that's not the case. If you know what I mean :KEK:

MC asked her out on a date. She went on dates with other guys before even if she didn't fuck them. I've never seen a popular high school girl who also happened to be a virgin. She's also way too confident to be a virgin.

I'm leaning towards her being too professional.
I hope Vanessa is a virgin. Despite her beauty, I think there's a pretty good chance due to her attitude.

Maybe she bats for the other team . . .
Erika might like girls. She keeps commenting on how pretty and special the other girls are (Harlow, Riley, Marissa). She's especially affectionate towards Harlow though she probably sees her as a little sister.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Erika might like girls. She keeps commenting on how pretty and special the other girls are (Harlow, Riley, Marissa). She's especially affectionate towards Harlow though she probably sees her as a little sister.
That's why I'm hoping for another threesome with her this time. :)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
The dev didn't make a nerd like Sophie a virgin, do you think he will make Vanessa a virgin? I don't see it happening.
Harlow is a cute virgin nerd. Sophia is from the country, they're a bit different :p
If Vanessa isn't a virgin, I genuinely hope we get to hear her talk about who managed to break through her defenses :)

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
At the end of ep 10 when the narrator talks about the girls, he says "There's something about Riley though... I can't quite say what it is. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into things.".

I doubt that line is there by accident.

There's also an interesting exchange between Riley and us in the coffee shop in ep. 11:
Riley: "I know you better than anybody."
MC: "Is that right? You must like me a lot if you know so much about me."
Riley: "Maybe I do."
MC: "If that's the case, you've got a funny way of showing it. Or not showing it..."
Riley: "Well, we're all different in our own ways..."
MC: "Whatever that means."

I do believe it means something more than just not wanting to be distracted, since Riley was the best at handling many things at once in high-school.

Ofc I still would have liked her to give in already, but I'm hoping she has a good excuse like a chastity vow made on her father's deathbed or something :p
Riley seems to be one of those women that has insanely high standards and the MC will never meet her standards and will forever live in the friendzone.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Harlow is a cute virgin nerd. Sophia is from the country, they're a bit different :p
Sophia seems to be the bigger nerd since she always talked about studies in every conversation with MC. It was MC who flirted from time to time.

Actually outside of their experiments Harlow rarely talked about studies with MC. I was actually surprised when sophia didn't turn out to be a virgin. She gave major virgin vibes.
If Vanessa isn't a virgin, I genuinely hope we get to hear her talk about who managed to break through her defenses :)
Well, I don't want to know who she fucked or how many she fucked before. That's not my thing.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Im sure one of those rich boys managed to get in her pants. What if her main rival popped that cherry? :eek:
Luke? No way, he would have mentioned that already. After all, he did say Vanessa's dead mother was better off not being around her anymore, which seems the lowest and vilest thing you can ever say to a person.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Sophia seems to be the bigger nerd since she always talked about studies in every conversation with MC. It was MC who flirted from time to time.
In one of the first episodes, Harlow peeked on the MC having sex with Marissa, just to take more measurements for her experiment. She even takes measurements in the homeless center IIRC. Nothing that Sophia does come close to those.

And one of the flashbacks from high-school shows that Harlow had no social life.

I still like her more though, she's prettier :)

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes