alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm sure it's a coincidence, but my first thought after playing the latest BaDIK release was that it borrowed the King nickname from here :) In both cases the MC participates in fights and gets his nickname from a girl with a piercing who doesn't view feelings and relationships as a priority.
He also lets his facial hair grow all of a sudden. Ok now I'm just seeing things :)

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I'm sure it's a coincidence, but my first thought after playing the latest BaDIK release was that it borrowed the King nickname from here :) In both cases the MC participates in fights and gets his nickname from a girl with a piercing who doesn't view feelings and relationships as a priority.
He also lets his facial hair grow all of a sudden. Ok now I'm just seeing things :)
Thought I was the only one who made that connection even if it is just some weird coincidence. Reminded me of how I'm not a fan of the hair changes to the MC and Lorelei.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
A Mac (Ep. 12) distro built from the PC (Ep. 12) distro...

Mac (Ep. 12):

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Who does everybody think is gonna be the protagonist's final 3 opponents?

Im guessing Cyborg, Demon and Barclay not sure probs the reverse order

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Guys, maybe this is a stupid question considering the name of the game, buuut, I gotta ask....

Are all the girls routes forced on the MC, or can we choose who we pursue?
Seeing the girls on the op image, some of them are sooo MEH..

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Guys, maybe this is a stupid question considering the name of the game, buuut, I gotta ask....

Are all the girls routes forced on the MC, or can we choose who we pursue?
Seeing the girls on the op image, some of them are sooo MEH..
You'll get the same storylines regardless, but you can choose who you want to pursue

Reactions: ntohugo
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes