wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Blue/Green/Pink choices just change dialogue and some non-sexual scene changes/responses. It doesn't gate you from pursuing relationships.
Question any chance that the MC will get more control over fights in future with choices just wondering still love the game

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Not all of the dialogue, just for a few scenes. In general, the dialogue/conversations are the same. There are certain non-sexual scenes/dialogues that check to see which has the most points. The most important choice/decision is whether or not to pursue someone.
i have a doubt about this, in this scene, if you use the charm option you get a kiss from her, while in the other 2 you just get a high five, usually the "charm" option is like more romantic? And also, do these types of scene changes, like this kiss, depend on whether the selected stat is above the others, or does it depend only on the choice on the screen?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i have a doubt about this, in this scene, if you use the charm option you get a kiss from her, while in the other 2 you just get a high five, usually the "charm" option is like more romantic? And also, do these types of scene changes, like this kiss, depend on whether the selected stat is above the others, or does it depend only on the choice on the screen?

I think I'd probable take the word of the developer

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
This is early in the game where there is a kiss locked behind a choice. I was still trying what to do while developing. Some people were unhappy with it, so I decided not to put any kisses/sex behind any of the colored choices. It doesn't happen in the rest of the game. The big choices with girls are not colored.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
This is early in the game where there is a kiss locked behind a choice. I was still trying what to do while developing. Some people were unhappy with it, so I decided not to put any kisses/sex behind any of the colored choices. It doesn't happen in the rest of the game. The big choices with girls are not colored.
Thank you, im gonna stop trying every coloured choice like a ret*rd... :3

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep. 12 + Multimod by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 991 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn the detective and Lorelei are a couple of my favorites! Why the side girls have to be the best?? :unsure:

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
How do you think MC and Vanessa relationship will accelerate? Vanessa had started sending pics and let him touch her breasts. What more MC need to do get her?
More intimate, emotional conversation about each other life past, present and future?
Or MC will do few more great show which will bring in some thousands of followers and she let him do the thing?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Man, this one just gets better and better. The scenes are getting ridiculously hot (albeit, there's absolutely no balance, I've fucked Erika like four times and the others almost not at all). Holy shit, those last two Erika scenes were scorching. And one with the Kate in the bathroom!!! Wowza!

I'm ashamed to say the strategy to make us wait (and wait and wait) for Vanessa worked at least on me, I didn't even like her before, but now, now I savor every kiss, every touch.

Well, now I have to subscribe and then ignore the next five to six releases cause this ones to good to enjoy one piece at a time.
I just played through this game the last two days. What's the secret to getting to Kate? I was about 50/50 on white knight vs flirty with her and she shut the MC off fast.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
I just played through this game the last two days. What's the secret to getting to Kate? I was about 50/50 on white knight vs flirty with her and she shut the MC off fast.
No secret. Just pursue her when you're given the decision and you'll get her scenes.
Thought about putting this on Steam?
Maybe but not anytime soon. There's still plenty of development I have to deal with and I don't want to split my focus.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
No secret. Just pursue her when you're given the decision and you'll get her scenes.

Maybe but not anytime soon. There's still plenty of development I have to deal with and I don't want to split my focus.
Thanks for the reply. I got you on SS to show some appreciation also. Great VN so far, looking forward to further episodes.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You got to cheat. Take every flirt option, roll back when she has a negative reaction. I did a ton of 'kind' options at the beginning. Then I did a LOT more 'flirt' later in the game.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Man, this one just gets better and better. The scenes are getting ridiculously hot (albeit, there's absolutely no balance, I've fucked Erika like four times and the others almost not at all). Holy shit, those last two Erika scenes were scorching. And one with the Kate in the bathroom!!! Wowza!

I'm ashamed to say the strategy to make us wait (and wait and wait) for Vanessa worked at least on me, I didn't even like her before, but now, now I savor every kiss, every touch.

Well, now I have to subscribe and then ignore the next five to six releases cause this ones to good to enjoy one piece at a time.
Right I was same way with Vanessa now can't get enough want more,more,more

Reactions: JosephH151
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes