Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really glad I can choose who I want to be with
I like being a friend to some of the girls, but I'm not interested in all of them romantically

I actually hate when games have stuff like forced sex scenes without a choice
But this dev doesn't do that (At least from what I have played)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm really glad I can choose who I want to be with
I like being a friend to some of the girls, but I'm not interested in all of them romantically

I actually hate when games have stuff like forced sex scenes without a choice
But this dev doesn't do that (At least from what I have played)
It has to make sense in the context of the game, but this particular game is big on affirmative consent. It also helps that the scenes are not locked or unlocked based on grinding for stats either.

Reactions: ename144

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It has to make sense in the context of the game, but this particular game is big on affirmative consent. It also helps that the scenes are not locked or unlocked based on grinding for stats either.
I absolutely hate grindy sandbox games lol
Thank goodness this isn't one of those

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I usually prefer different dedicated playthroughs for each LI if the game allows it, but I never pass up the opportunity to do the harem route if possible. Just without mixing them in one playthrough, it will most likely be a drama, and not the kind of drama that I like.
So, not starting from the harem route in a game called "A Man For All" seems like a waste to me :KEK:
Although I can't shake the feeling that strings are being attached naturally and in another chapter or two the MC will have to choose who he wants to stay with.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
Sep 12, 2023
How did u come to the conclusion that the mc has no family if u didnt dl or play the game. Did u just assume out of ur fart?
Someone mentioned so and I just assumed it to be true. With new uploads/updates I just look at tags. Tags I don't like or missing ones that I do like then I obviously don't waste bandwidth, but will still drop in to make a joke or comment for shits and giggles sometimes if I feel like it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well, Ava, I got burned 3 times. I said enough is enough. I'm done with "choosing". It always ends BAD for me. I always end up feeling cheated. I know that the point is to play it multiple times. That only makes it worst, because then I have to make the heartbreaking decision multiple times. It's gut wrenching. Now, if I have to play them, it's played under specific rules. Only one playthrough, only ONE L.I., no matter how many there are, ignore all the others, don't even talk to them if you can, or choose the worst possible reply to make them leave you alone faster. It's brutal. But I see no other way. I am aware that I am missing tons of content, but if that content depends on a late game "Choice", I say some choice words to the Dev and I prefer to not even see it.

If the Dev is able to make enough choices for each of the L.I. that they pack the game with, they can make an extra one with all of them, for those of us that DON'T want to choose.

Yeah, I may be the only one that feels this way... tough luck for me.

Peace :)
You're not. This is why I'm harem only too.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Me as well, although the only more or less hot scenes are with Erica, Marissa,Harlow,and this girl which is also studying Psychiatrie, till now, anyway the plot is very good, Looking forward to what will develop.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
The dev likes to write no doubt but as a player I'm not a big fan of the structure of the game. Let's say you don't like one main girl or you're interested only in one, well tough luck, you have to interact with everyone no matter what. At least we're not forced to fuck them too I suppose.
Most games you will interact with everyone else even if they aren't LI. It's the story of the game after all. Like in BAD even if you aren't after certain LI you are still forced to interact with them. Just like in real life. If you are not fucking a girl you still have to interact with them, either at college, work, coffee shop, whatever. And in this story MC has to socialize for 3 reasons. First because of his college assignments, second because he is helping Vanessa in exchange for his college assignments and helping her requires interacting with a lot of people in order to bring followers to her social media, third because he wants to bring costumers to his friend's coffee shop. All this requires a good relationship with a huge amount of people. So ofc he will end up involved on their stories as much as they will be involved on his.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
A kind of reveal was (maybe) teased for Riley. I'm curious what it'll be, if any. She seems the most important character in the game, for better or worse.
But I'd really like to spend more time with Vanessa, unrelated to the competition. I'm sure she's sweet underneath it all.

Reactions: wookie ookie

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I liked that in the latest episode the seriousness of the choice to fight in underground fights was brought up. You're about to graduate from college, kid. Why do this? Ultimately, I'm fine with the lighthearted approach even when things go badly. The game doesn't seem to take itself too seriously, so it would be weird if it started to now, but a little reality helps to draw you in more.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i really like this game but quit playing because i am not a good swimmer. i felt like all i did was tread water and never really got anywhere. so i guess i will wait for a couple years till it is finished.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Man, this one just gets better and better. The scenes are getting ridiculously hot (albeit, there's absolutely no balance, I've fucked Erika like four times and the others almost not at all). Holy shit, those last two Erika scenes were scorching. And one with the Kate in the bathroom!!! Wowza!

I'm ashamed to say the strategy to make us wait (and wait and wait) for Vanessa worked at least on me, I didn't even like her before, but now, now I savor every kiss, every touch.

Well, now I have to subscribe and then ignore the next five to six releases cause this ones to good to enjoy one piece at a time.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You really liked the one in chapter 12? I just think that after the novelty wears off, more effort is needed to make a scene hot, not less.
Firstly, I'm here for a good time, not a long time.
Second, Erika is wearing less makeup and holy shit is she hot without it. Like waaaaay hotter.
Finally, I've had girls do what she did. Basically take control in bed so they could make it all about me. It's like they're worshiping your body, and yeah, that makes me cum pretty damn hard IRL.

Frankly, I wasn't even on the Erika train for a long long time, but she's really snuck her way to the top, I think she's my number one girl in this game. I like how she plays a friend angle to us, but at the same time I'm kind of a sucker for winning a girl over who's had a rough time in life, showing her that I'm there for her too. That kind of emotional intimacy really lubes things up in bed.

Don't get me wrong, this is just my own opinion and preferences, but I think the Dev is upping his game significantly. Add to that, the animations and renders have only improved in quality since the first scenes.

So what's your favorite scene?

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I really like this game! The visuals, plot, and writing are excellent and are quite original, not just a "variation on a theme" like several other games here on F95 are.

That said, I don't want to seem demanding or moochy, but... will there be a Mac version of Episode 12 created and posted here anytime soon?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Frankly, I wasn't even on the Erika train for a long long time, but she's really snuck her way to the top, I think she's my number one girl in this game.

So what's your favorite scene?
I totally agree with you about Erika. As I said in a previous post, she is my favourite too. Her scenes are good.
The hottest moment in this game imo was the scenes with the redheaded student (I forget her name). She looks studious and a bit reserved. But damn, she is talented in bed.:p

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I totally agree with you about Erika. As I said in a previous post, she is my favourite too. Her scenes are good.
The hottest moment in this game imo was the scenes with the redheaded student (I forget her name). She looks studious and a bit reserved. But damn, she is talented in bed.:p
Agreed. Starting with the condom and then her asking to take it off....uggghhghg....yeah.

The Dev is getting very good at this.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes