thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
I just hope the dev doesn't listen to the likes of you because if they only pay attention to positive feedback, it's no wonder more people won't be interested in supporting them on Patreon. It's pretty clear that most folks feel this VN needs some serious improvement, considering the Patreon numbers. But hey, if the dev's just doing it as a passion project, then it's all good.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
I just hope the dev doesn't listen to the likes of you because if they only pay attention to positive feedback, it's no wonder more people won't be interested in supporting them on Patreon. It's pretty clear that most folks feel this VN needs some serious improvement, considering the Patreon numbers. But hey, if the dev's just doing it as a passion project, then it's all good.
I listen to everybody's feedback, good and bad.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey, everybody. Thanks for checking out the update. As I always ask, I'd request if you could keep things civil among one another. You can say what you like about me or the game though since the feedback is important.

There was a lot of focus on one setting in this episode. I apologize to anybody anticipating the update expecting a particular girl you liked. Even though it doesn't seem like it, everything that happens is connected, so I have to tell certain parts of the story to finish other parts of it. I'll try to do a better job of balancing the story and insert more opportunities for fun.

I have the overall story outlined all the way to the ending, so I can't change too much of it from that aspect. But I'm doing my best to tell and finish the story. And eventually, I want everybody to be happy with whatever girl they choose in the end.
Are you saying this is a "Choose one girl ONLY" game after all? Not a Harem then?

I don't want to overreact, but, I would like an explanation.

Are we playing a Harem or are we playing a Choose one, game?

Thanks VenusWaltz and sorry for bothering.

Peace :)

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Are you saying this is a "Choose one girl ONLY" game after all? Not a Harem then?

I don't want to overreact, but, I would like an explanation.

Are we playing a Harem or are we playing a Choose one, game?

Thanks VenusWaltz and sorry for bothering.

I kinda worded it that way because I didn't wanna spoil things, since it's talking about the end of the game/story. But it was just a general statement.

If you want to be with more than one girl, you can do that. You can pick any combination from two to all of them. If you just want one girl, you can just pick one girl. Everybody seems to have different definitions of harem so I'll just say that if you want to end up with more than one girl, that will be an option.

I can go into more details about what I have planned for ending combinations if you want specifics.

And you don't have to apologize for asking a question. I could write paragraphs talking about these things, so it's no problem. :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I kinda worded it that way because I didn't wanna spoil things, since it's talking about the end of the game/story. But it was just a general statement.

If you want to be with more than one girl, you can do that. You can pick any combination from two to all of them. If you just want one girl, you can just pick one girl. Everybody seems to have different definitions of harem so I'll just say that if you want to end up with more than one girl, that will be an option.

I can go into more details about what I have planned for ending combinations if you want specifics.

And you don't have to apologize for asking a question. I could write paragraphs talking about these things, so it's no problem. :)
As long as I can have them all, I'm fine. The only way to top that would be for them to also be with each other, but, I know that isn't in the cards. So, I am VERY satisfied that this isn't a Choose only One. I've become seriously bored with those. I say "bored" to mask how much strongly they affect me.

My doubt is sated, I am incredibly pleased.

Thank you so much.

Peace :D

Reactions: Horny Toad

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is one of the vns I really enjoy and I hope seeing it until the end. Or better saying, one of the kinetic novels I like the most

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalu12345

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Thanks for the update. I enjoyed it.
Is there a way to change the MC name during the game ? If not, could this feature be implemented in the next update?

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How did u come to the conclusion that the mc has no family if u didnt dl or play the game. Did u just assume out of ur fart?
I told him he has no family in the game because he doesn't.

His dad was only in it briefly, his mother is dead and he has no siblings.

Originally the quoted guy was commenting on the lack of incest tag and assumed the MC had a mother and sister for some weird reason.

As long as I can have them all, I'm fine. The only way to top that would be for them to also be with each other, but, I know that isn't in the cards. So, I am VERY satisfied that this isn't a Choose only One. I've become seriously bored with those. I say "bored" to mask how much strongly they affect me.
You feel about dating sims how I feel about harems.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The dev likes to write no doubt but as a player I'm not a big fan of the structure of the game. Let's say you don't like one main girl or you're interested only in one, well tough luck, you have to interact with everyone no matter what. At least we're not forced to fuck them too I suppose.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You feel about dating sims how I feel about harems.
Well, Ava, I got burned 3 times. I said enough is enough. I'm done with "choosing". It always ends BAD for me. I always end up feeling cheated. I know that the point is to play it multiple times. That only makes it worst, because then I have to make the heartbreaking decision multiple times. It's gut wrenching. Now, if I have to play them, it's played under specific rules. Only one playthrough, only ONE L.I., no matter how many there are, ignore all the others, don't even talk to them if you can, or choose the worst possible reply to make them leave you alone faster. It's brutal. But I see no other way. I am aware that I am missing tons of content, but if that content depends on a late game "Choice", I say some choice words to the Dev and I prefer to not even see it.

If the Dev is able to make enough choices for each of the L.I. that they pack the game with, they can make an extra one with all of them, for those of us that DON'T want to choose.

Yeah, I may be the only one that feels this way... tough luck for me.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes