Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
What I like the most about this game is the vertical split-screen during the sex scenes.
Sometimes we can enjoy the different angles. Good work by the dev. ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What I like the most about this game is the vertical split-screen during the sex scenes.
Sometimes we can enjoy the different angles. Good work by the dev. ;)
funny enough, those sex scenes are the thing i hate the most in this game :KEK:
If he could avoid/change that and improve/prolong the scenes a bit, the game would be top notch 100%:BootyTime:

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Loving the game so far. But I am wondering does anyone else mod this game other than the link posted. Seems like it is getting to be weeks before they are released.

Cheezeman57

Aug 6, 2017
Cant episode 12 to start. Anyone else having problems? I went back to the start of episode 10 and it still will not start. It ends after the chapter 11 epilog

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cant episode 12 to start. Anyone else having problems? I went back to the start of episode 10 and it still will not start. It ends after the chapter 11 epilog
why dont you post in the multi-mod thread you are obviously using?
is it better feeling to spam/troll here?

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A lot of the "rap" (especially from Luke) was like Melle Mel's dis track on Eminem. "Just give up and stay in school.... No girl would want to have any business with a lame." He even sort of made reference to "the elevator of rap". Wow, gas....
:unsure: :confused: :oops: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I really like this game! The visuals, plot, and writing are excellent and are quite original, not just a "variation on a theme" like several other games here on F95 are.

That said, I don't want to seem demanding or moochy, but... will there be a Mac version of Episode 12 created and posted here anytime soon?
Totally agree just finished 12 still giving it a 4 The Vanessa tease is beginning to hurt tho so close yet so far Lol

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Are earrings hard to render? There's no way Vanessa wouldn't have worn some during the sushi dinner at that fancy restaurant. Though she might have intentionally left them at home for the Old Town visit :)

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
The dev likes to write no doubt but as a player I'm not a big fan of the structure of the game. Let's say you don't like one main girl or you're interested only in one, well tough luck, you have to interact with everyone no matter what. At least we're not forced to fuck them too I suppose.
I agree. I'm late to the party, and though the game is definitely well done and fun and provides a LOT of content (took me several evenings to get to the end of chapter 12), I don't like that you are forced to go along with every plot line and befriend every girl. I really dislike Erika and Vanessa, want nothing to do with them (Vanessa most of all, ice queen can melt into a puddle and circle down the drain for all I care) and definitely want a purely business or even antagonistic relationship with them (snark, insults, stinging rejections...). But the game keeps pulling MC closer and closer and forces him to say nice things to everybody all the time so that they all like him and vice versa. Sometimes it feels as if this should be a visual novel with no or very few choices.

I AM relieved we aren't forced into sex scenes with them though, that would have killed the game for me (having to submit to Marissa's buck naked lapdance was already going too far - I had no intention of doing that with her and did NOT appreciate Erika forcing it on me). Also zero interest in any of the side girls - skip skip skip and don't flirt.

I DO appreciate the virgin stripper science genius Harlow a lot (great girl), and am also very much going after Kate & Riley. Though Riley's slow burn is really too slow (12 chapters and no progress beyond going on a chaste dinner date. What is this, an adult game or the story of my life???). Wonder what the next 12 chapters will bring, and just how many hearts will have to be broken in the end.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Do the coloured choices matter? I mean, the dialogues changes depending on which of the 3 you have higher with that character, or does it branch into subpaths, or something like that? Or do I need to have one at a specific number of points to unlock a scene?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I know it is what it is at this point in the game but man. We are almost at 3 years into development and still SO far away from anything physical with Vanessa, its tiring and frustrating at this point. Like... 3 years and we just got an over the clothes boob touch that she told you to quit doing. Its going to be 2027 by the time they finally do the deed, I think its time to just abandon this game at this point and try remembering it in 2 years to see if anything has happened.

As much as I like Erika, thats the only content that is released now adays besides a random side character here or there and to be frank her sex scenes are kind of boring now.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Do the coloured choices matter? I mean, the dialogues changes depending on which of the 3 you have higher with that character, or does it branch into subpaths, or something like that? Or do I need to have one at a specific number of points to unlock a scene?
Blue=Knight Green=Joker Red=Flirt Knight most likely is trust and feelings, Joker well being joker in answer, Flirt most likely helps open up scene. don't know for sure but would guess Knight and Flirt has alot to do with it the dialogue does change some depending on answer haven't went back and replayed with different answers to see how much scenes change

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Blue/Green/Pink choices just change dialogue and some non-sexual scene changes/responses. It doesn't gate you from pursuing relationships.
Didn't know that Thanks new it changed dialogue figured it might have something with sexual scenes I stand corrected

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
And the stat that always guides the dialogues is the one with the most points, right?
Not all of the dialogue, just for a few scenes. In general, the dialogue/conversations are the same. There are certain non-sexual scenes/dialogues that check to see which has the most points. The most important choice/decision is whether or not to pursue someone.

Reactions: SagiriChan

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Not all of the dialogue, just for a few scenes. In general, the dialogue/conversations are the same. There are certain non-sexual scenes/dialogues that check to see which has the most points. The most important choice/decision is whether or not to pursue someone.
Ty :3

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes