Thornhill88

Feb 1, 2023
So, I've been wondering about where the game is heading.

I'm starting episode 12 now, and while I have read that the author is making it to be both a harem and single LI game, so that no matter what your choices are, you don't get disappointed, I've got some....questions.

First of all, the girls are constantly talking about it now (which makes sense, considering I've been during a harem route), but there's been more than one occasion where either one of them or the narrator themselves WARNED me about what I'm doing. So I guess, that most of all, I'm wondering why the constant warnings, is there a reason to worry about for real or is it just to keep players aware of the "delicateness" of the harem route with characters that have no intention to end up in an orgy.

What is on my mind MORE though is, once you choose to pursue a girl, and honestly, with how slowly the game's story been developing, I would have been bored if I pursued only one for my first gameplay and not see all that the game has to offer, will there be a point where I'll be able to "revert" to a single LI path? Or am I now stuck in the harem path, regardless of whether there WILL or WILL NOT be any consequences (in relation to my first question).

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So, I've been wondering about where the game is heading.

I'm starting episode 12 now, and while I have read that the author is making it to be both a harem and single LI game, so that no matter what your choices are, you don't get disappointed, I've got some....questions.

First of all, the girls are constantly talking about it now (which makes sense, considering I've been during a harem route), but there's been more than one occasion where either one of them or the narrator themselves WARNED me about what I'm doing. So I guess, that most of all, I'm wondering why the constant warnings, is there a reason to worry about for real or is it just to keep players aware of the "delicateness" of the harem route with characters that have no intention to end up in an orgy.

What is on my mind MORE though is, once you choose to pursue a girl, and honestly, with how slowly the game's story been developing, I would have been bored if I pursued only one for my first gameplay and not see all that the game has to offer, will there be a point where I'll be able to "revert" to a single LI path? Or am I now stuck in the harem path, regardless of whether there WILL or WILL NOT be any consequences (in relation to my first question).
Relax. This game isn't called A Man for One. I've never been less concerned with the choices or consequences than I have been for this laid-back harem game. I'm as certain that you can get all the girls as I am that you can get one of them or none of them. The game is pretty content to let you roll the way you want. Most of the choices are just for flavor anyway.

Reactions: Abhai

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, there are still 3 ladies who haven't had sex with the MC. I wonder who will be the next. :unsure:

Fayne2x

Apr 20, 2021
First of all VenusWaltz, thanks. I've been engrossed in this game for the past two days. The interactions and the writing warms this lonely heart. Hot scenes are a sweet payoff as well. Marissa and Vanessa are a dream and my favourites. You've got yourself a supporter so long as this game is half as good as it is now.
Now if anybody can tell me I've got a missing scene. It's between the threesome scene and the Marissa solo scene, I have no idea what it could be so if somebody could tell me it would be appreciated.

Reactions: VOYEUR

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
First of all VenusWaltz, thanks. I've been engrossed in this game for the past two days. The interactions and the writing warms this lonely heart. Hot scenes are a sweet payoff as well. Marissa and Vanessa are a dream and my favourites. You've got yourself a supporter so long as this game is half as good as it is now.
Now if anybody can tell me I've got a missing scene. It's between the threesome scene and the Marissa solo scene, I have no idea what it could be so if somebody could tell me it would be appreciated.
Thanks for the comments. I appreciate the support. I don't know if the game will get any better or worse but I'm always trying to improve where I can.

The scene you're missing is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might go back and change the code in the future so that you have an option for it.

Fayne2x

Apr 20, 2021
Thanks for the comments. I appreciate the support. I don't know if the game will get any better or worse but I'm always trying to improve where I can.

The scene you're missing is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might go back and change the code in the future so that you have an option for it.
Thanks for taking the time to answer. Looking forward to more content. All the best to you.

Reactions: VOYEUR

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
ok theres only one love interest that apparently according to the gallery you dont get really you dont get the highschool crush

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ok theres only one love interest that apparently according to the gallery you dont get really you dont get the highschool crush
Oh then I must be on the wrong Path with Reily, afaik you can have her, but she is similar tricky like Vanessa or the tutor.
(her path doesn't have much content atm is still WIP)

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes