Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Moment of Bliss [v2.2.1] [Lockheart]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 346 MB

Image quality 90%

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I may be a weird one here but this is a game I truly enjoy the story, while I would like to see vaginal sex in the update it is not a deal breaker when it happens occasionally.
I do think this game series finds the right balance between story and action. I'm not knocking games that aim to be an action glory fest but there are games that try to be story driven but the story becomes broken due to too much action or other games that become far too much story driven.
With the later there is one game I can think of that I play going in with the mindset it's not a 'sex' game despite it being labeled as such, it's got an interesting story to me but it just teases the hell out of you, dev at least warns as the game loads.

Thanks for the update and I hope we get a Christmas/New Years surprise.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Too bad I really like the Petal episode but I don’t really like the Bliss episode yet. the "genetic" trick, removing the choice to pursue Nixie ( yes I wanted a family path only ) ..
Same, I don't like that the choice to pursue Nixie was removed, and yet I wanted to pursue her anyway, I just like doing it by choice instead of being forced to. Also with the total lack of choices in the last update(s), I feel like the game is practically a kinetic novel now. And yeah the genetic trick came out of nowhere to justify Rose's desires when her childhood alone would have been enough to justify them...

Anyway, at least the dialogues, models, and scenes with the girls are still pretty good.

lkta

May 3, 2017
My SSD die last week..... Someone can please give a SAVE file from previous version?
Just turn on skip unseen text & hold down ctrl while playing to skip through. Including all the naming & checking phone you can get to the end of the last update in 4 minutes & gives you a very quick refresher in the process

Reactions: 13lokiz
Feb 12, 2018
This game is crazy good and I love the pace. I would not even mind if it got somewhat slower in some regards but the dev is right on track just doing whatever he pleases. It is awesome, I can see how much energy flows into this. Just hoping there will be no negativity some people always have to pour cloud this thread.

Love ya :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fitshace

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Great update as always guys.. story seems to be getting some momentum and it will be interesting to see where it goes in future.. but as always.. MORE SUZI....... #MOBSuziArmy lol

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Willing to bet that Suzanne Ackerman will awake from the coma at one point and become part of the harem. Maybe after "Over the Moon" or whatever the next game will be called or in "A Rose is a Rose"... ;););)
This series just gets better & better!

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I'm totally down for Rose being more involved in everything. Lots of F/D games push the wife/mom out of the picture. So I'm eager for some potential father/mother/daughter stuff.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I'm liking the story so far and the artwork is great, but it's really disappointing that corruption and domination are being forced on the Nixie storyline. It would have been nice to have been given a choice on whether we wanted that or more of a romance route with her or any of the girls for that matter.

Reactions: TritonSands

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After the whole dropping of Penny's game I have avoided this but I was convinced to try it out, a friend said it had something i'd like.

I have to admit .... everything going on with Bliss and Nix is hot as fuck.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was loving the whole Nix, Bliss thing going on but the thing with Rose was stretching things a bit too much.

It completely takes away any love and romance that was building and makes it all artificial.

I will say good luck with this, i'm sure people will love it. Still sad over the whole Penny thing I was looking forward to a lesbian story with her but cest la vie. This really isn't for me though, it was fun until the whole experiment stuff. Not a fan of stuff like that.

Really didn't like Moon either.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes