• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes

Fitshace

May 22, 2020
Thanks mate, it's the v2.0.1:
View attachment 1925311
Well, Lock seems confused, he doesn't recognise the code, says his is different. The official script is correct, not sure what went wrong here, no one else seems to have encountered this issue either. You might want to try a fresh install from an official source like Itch or Patreon.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I've just discovered this gem! That's a nice little story with an advanced AI.
However, I'm confused, I've selected Nixie during the cosplay and Suzi told me that I've rejected her and she will only be a business partner.... is that correct or some bug?

EDIT:

I've extracted the rpa file and gone through the scripts.
Indeed, the dev messed up.

4charmed.rpy end up at line 541 with only the menu tag but no option provided and 5tryonmore.rpy start with another label. While I did chose Nixie, the script set the variable persistent.rel_nixie to True and this is were it is all messed up in 5tryonmore.rpy.

The if else statement is wrongly formulated as both returns True value. Line 54 should is the culprit here. or at least the developer could have used proper variable handling. E.g.

if persistent.rel_nixie == True:
#whatever happens if variable is true
else:
#whatever happens if variable is false

or
if (persistent.rel_nixie):
#whatever happens if variable is true
elif False:
#whatever happens if variable is false

View attachment 1925272
Fitshace

What has happened here is xtr3mx7 has decompiled the .rpyc files either with unren or with un.rpyc. This conversion of else: statements to elif True: statements is the norm when you use those tools. Not sure why, but I've encountered this dozens if not hundreds of times. Both statements actually run the same way though. (If you puzzle it out a bit, they are semantically equivalent.)

If you are having trouble, where you need to look is wherever persistent.rel_nixie is set. Now, I would quibble with the Dev for using a persistent variable like this. This might cause problems for folks who replay the game because persistent variables are, well, persistent between playthroughs.

Reactions: Fitshace

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
The dev said that he does not recognise the code,
Fitshace

What has happened here is xtr3mx7 has decompiled the .rpyc files either with unren or with un.rpyc. This conversion of else: statements to elif True: statements is the norm when you use those tools. Not sure why, but I've encountered this dozens if not hundreds of times. Both statements actually run the same way though. (If you puzzle it out a bit, they are semantically equivalent.)

If you are having trouble, where you need to look is wherever persistent.rel_nixie is set. Now, I would quibble with the Dev for using a persistent variable like this. This might cause problems for folks who replay the game because persistent variables are, well, persistent between playthroughs.
The dev said that he does not recognise the code, and it's funny that no one has reported that issue. All links on F95z have the same issue somehow ‍♂

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The dev said that he does not recognise the code,

The dev said that he does not recognise the code, and it's funny that no one has reported that issue. All links on F95z have the same issue somehow ‍♂
The Dev said he doesn't recognize the code most likely because his code has an else: statement where what you copy/pasted has an elif True: statement, and since he is not aware of the unren/un.rpyc decompilation issue, he assumes somebody else has been mucking with the code. Nobody would report this "issue" because it doesn't affect game play. The statements that are different are syntactically equivalent. (I said semantically above, and that's probably also true, but syntactically is a better word for this discussion.)

If you are having trouble, it isn't because of the code snippet you provided. It would most likely be related to the persistent.rel_trixie variable. Did you, by chance, try to have separate save files, one with Trixie and one without? The Dev's use of a persistent variable could make that difficult if not impossible. The game would only remember the choice you made the last time you played.

Fitshace

May 22, 2020
Fitshace

Thanks, I'll pass it on to Lock!

Fitshace

May 22, 2020
Glooskabe, Lock says he'll stop using persistent variables if you stop calling Nixie Trixie, deal?

This shouldn't be an issue anymore though. Following a Patreon poll, Lock is removing the option to avoid Nixie's path.

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Okay, Dorkasaurus Suzi is best Suzi. I'm really hoping that my unbased and ignorant theory is true.
I just started this, after finishing Petal a few months ago. All I can say is that Suzi appears to be an Evil version of Clippy.

Game is looking good though.

:cool: Eric Grey

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,
I last played until 1.0.1.

- Is the MC getting more "alpha"? not this hesitating anymore etc?

- Last time I felt like everybody else is manipulating in the background and MC is just some playball, is this still hinted? Something also felt weird with Rose and the daughters..

It is just, that I very like romance, but if everything is based on manipulation, some dom/sub relationships, then I would just feel used... I would like to feel more the love and affection and not that everything is just forced.
And I also don't like secrets overall..

Regards

Fitshace

May 22, 2020
Hi,

- Last time I felt like everybody else is manipulating in the background and MC is just some playball, is this still hinted? Something also felt weird with Rose and the daughters..

It is just, that I very like romance, but if everything is based on manipulation, some dom/sub relationships, then I would just feel used... I would like to feel more the love and affection and not that everything is just forced.

Regards
The MC is definitely becoming more confident and assured and more willing to go for what he wants. You could say there's an aspect of manipulation to it perhaps, though Bliss tells him quite openly that she wants to help him be more dominant and more able to take what he wants. The dom/sub thing will be present to various degrees with the different LIs, but never doubt that love is the primary motivator here. Bliss and Petal love and adore their dad. They all just wanna be a big loving family, and anything that they do is geared towards that goal. As for secrets, there might be a few, but all will become clear in time!

Dec 11, 2021
The MC is definitely becoming more confident and assured and more willing to go for what he wants. You could say there's an aspect of manipulation to it perhaps, though Bliss tells him quite openly that she wants to help him be more dominant and more able to take what he wants. The dom/sub thing will be present to various degrees with the different LIs, but never doubt that love is the primary motivator here. Bliss and Petal love and adore their dad. They all just wanna be a big loving family, and anything that they do is geared towards that goal. As for secrets, there might be a few, but all will become clear in time!
Thank you for the fast feedback. That sounds already quiet hopeful for me. Thanks.
I really hope this "but never doubt that love is the primary motivator here. Bliss and Petal love and adore their dad. They all just wanna be a big loving family, and anything that they do is geared towards that goal." is true.

Confident is a better word, haven't found that one and used "alpha", sorry.

Regards

• Red Heart

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Thank you for the fast feedback. That sounds already quiet hopeful for me. Thanks.
I really hope this "but never doubt that love is the primary motivator here. Bliss and Petal love and adore their dad. They all just wanna be a big loving family, and anything that they do is geared towards that goal." is true.

Confident is a better word, haven't found that one and used "alpha", sorry.

Regards
I think you should keep in mind this is intended as a 3 game series (A Petal among thorns > A moment of Bliss> Over the Moon, might have that last one wrong)
I must say it's very well done story progression so far as the MC does not change by the hour (Still fast over days but better than most) It's actually a story about the MC finding their goal in life.
I'm assuming you have played Petal but for those who have not do so it helps flesh out and is good too but here is a jist of what progression we have seen in the MC so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally find the story progression and interactions very well done and fit snugly together, while it is fantastical story it is fantasy but not completely removed from reality. All actions I would say are with the mind not to cause harm if not outright out of love, not saying things may not cause harm but there is no intent to do so.

MC has always been a gentle and passive person, this has caused problems relationship wise but with the nudging of Petal and Bliss he is learning to take more initiative and lead.

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
I think you should keep in mind this is intended as a 3 game series (A Petal among thorns > A moment of Bliss> Over the Moon, might have that last one wrong)

Unfortunately you don't. Honey Moon. Howling at the Moon. The Rising Moon. Moongazer. Moonstruck. Honestly I think any random sentence with the word Moon jammed into it is a better title.

That last one was a title suggestion too.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Hi,

Regards
I think the part where MC is getting more "alpha" started during Petal Among Thorns. No, it wasn't just some character development thing at the time, at least for the most part. They literally overhauled his dialogues to make him seem more and more, for lack of a better term, 'accepting of the situation'(?). So that carried over here in Bliss, he has accepted that this is his life now. He's gained his confidence with Petal, and now confidently certain that he wants to do the same with Bliss, with little to no hesitation...I suppose.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hey Supporters,

It's complete! I'm so excited to show off this release to everyone. There's a lot of amazing content here.

But first, I lied. I still have to proof read it myself, fix up the gallery, add in a Suzi conversation or two. It shouldn't take me long to get all that tied up. Then it's off to the Beta testers for polish later today. I want you guys to have the best experience possible which means we want to clean up any grammatical or spelling errors.

We had some set backs with this one, namely Covid. I'm sure sorry I got everyone excited for a mid August release and then didn't deliver. I'm definitely going to try not to do that again.
Bliss is looking oh so spicy.

I'll have the beta out later today, and then the release as soon as I feel like the testers have had enough time to catch everything they're going to catch. We'll probably see the release drop Sept 1st or 2nd barring any complications.

I've had a lot of incredible people approach me lately saying how much they've enjoyed my work and it's meant a lot to me. Praise is what fuels me to keep going. Thank you for all your kindnesses everyone.

I appreciate all your support and I'm eager to hear feedback about the latest release. Farewell for now.

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
A Moment of Bliss - Chapter 2 Part 2 | Release!

Hey fans,

We have the release of Chapter 2 Part 2 right here for you. I know it was a long wait, but it's finally here.
A quick warning, there is no vaginal sex in this release. I've been told this was very disappointing, and I'm sure sorry about that. There are two sexy scenes. The pool scene with Bliss and Nixie is extremely provocative, and it escalates to what I would consider a one of my favorite climaxes. It also took me nearly a full month to make that scene, so it's definitely spicy.

Alas, if this is a deal breaker and you'd prefer to wait for the next release, I have some rough news on that front. I'd like to complete Chapter 3 entirely before I release it. I've written an outline of Chapter 3. It is going to be a lot of work. We might not see another release until next year. Chapter 2 was split into parts, but if you consider both releases, it took me about 4 months. I'm going to try to get Chapter 3 done in three to four months.

Enjoy this release, and I'll update you all on Monday with the new progress report outlining the plan for the next release. Please let me know what you think about this release. Feedback is so important.
Thank you, and have fun!

A Moment of Bliss - Chapter 2 Part 2

MEGA
- -
Google
- -

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
A Moment Of Bliss 2.1.1 (Chapter 2 Part 2)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Spatenklopper
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes