VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Almost feels like this should have a kinetic novel tag on it. I guess it will have more choice as it progresses.

Reactions: Drunkman

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Different people use different systems for enumerating the versions of their products. In this case, the developer isn't counting up to 1.0 as a final release but rather x.y.z with x representing the chapter and y.z for different iterations within the chapter.
so it goes up by 1.0.0 every chapter and 0.0.1 for a fix?

Reactions: LSC82

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I love the fact it looks like the MC is so angry, he's pushing the mannequin out of the way so he can give the lad a piece of his mind.
1656427126311.png

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
so it goes up by 1.0.0 every chapter and 0.0.1 for a fix?
Yeah, that's my assumption. I'm guessing the middle integer is if he wanted to release only a portion of the next chapter, so for example if he wants to release the first half of Chapter 3 so that people don't wait as long for an update, the initial version would be 2.5.0 (2.5 completed chapters) and if he refines it before public release it might be 2.5.1 (1 bug fix release).

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz
Oct 22, 2017
Great update as always. :love:

While the girls look great, I do miss their old eyes. :cry:

When Lockheart showed the comparison pics, the difference wasn't that strong for me, but now, starting the update, the girls felt different, kind of off at first.
I really liked their special look with those old eyes.
(The farther away the face was in the image, the stronger that effect was for me.)
I'll need some time to fully get used to the new look.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Great update as always. :love:

While the girls look great, I do miss their old eyes. :cry:

When Lockheart showed the comparison pics, the difference wasn't that strong for me, but now, starting the update, the girls felt different, kind of off at first.
I really liked their special look with those old eyes.
(The farther away the face was in the image, the stronger that effect was for me.)
I'll need some time to fully get used to the new look.
Same for me - never had any issues with the eyes - Petal in 'A Petal Among Thornes' was adorable!!

downdog13.jpg

Thought it gave Lockheart's characters a unique look to go with the special "feels" he provides in all his games!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes