VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

CallMeTamale

Feb 7, 2022
Where can I go to get recommendations for similar games, can I do so here?

I stumbled upon the world of incest games with Dating My Daughter. I love the slow build up and the aesthetics of the characters. Felt like enough "real" dialogue to get me into it. A Petal Among Thorns left me feeling the same way, to a point. Enough build up to make me feel rewarded to finally fuck Petal. I'm excited to play Bliss now.

Question:
Similar to DMD and APAT... what other games would you point me to? True F/D preferred, good dialogue, beautiful models. Not open world, VN preferred.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017

I stumbled upon the world of incest games with Dating My Daughter. I love the slow build up and the aesthetics of the characters. Felt like enough "real" dialogue to get me into it. A Petal Among Thorns left me feeling the same way, to a point. Enough build up to make me feel rewarded to finally fuck Petal. I'm excited to play Bliss now.

Question:
Similar to DMD and APAT... what other games would you point me to? True F/D preferred, good dialogue, beautiful models. Not open world, VN preferred.
On the latest updates page filter by tag (on the right, click the funnel button if you don't have filters open) and choose "incest" and "romance". Then click the star icon to sort by weighted rating. It won't be perfect, but it's a good way of finding games with a given tag.

For some actual recommendations:

My New Family: no F/D yet, that's gonna be for the sequel (though it'll technically be B/S too, well, either that or U/N... or C/C... it's a hell of a harem).

My New Memories (same dev): again no F/D yet, but in the future (currently only B/S and BiL/SiL).

Light of my Life: F/D (assuming you set them up as such).

All of the above are (at least vaguely slow-paced) non-sandbox incest romance games (the fact they're all harem games too is just my preferences leaking in)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Question:
Check my sig

CallMeTamale

Feb 7, 2022
First of all, THIS thread might help. It has a huge list of incest games, and they're tagged to tell you what kind of incest.

As for personal recommendations (in no particular order):

Picture Perfect is a bit dated and not the best looking game ever, but it's solidly written and features three amazing daughters.

Dr. Amana has one of the the best F/D incest scenes I've ever seen. It's in part two though, and there are a lot of other LIs too not just the daughter.

Forbidden Desires is still early in development, but it looks extremely promising and the two daughters are amazing. It's not exactly slow paced though.

Such a Sharp Pain kind of starts right in the action and might not seem like it has the buildup you want, but that's just with one of the daughters. It's still early in development as well, but it seems the route with one of the others might be more of a gradual corruption thing. It also looks breathtaking. Loli content is avoidable.

Corrupted Love is surprisingly wholesome considering the name, some great F/D stuff. Loli content is avoidable.

Desert Stalker has open world segments, but it's very much still a VN and there's no grind. It also has some really amazing F/D stuff going on so I'd still recommend you try it.

Lost at Birth is probably the one that fits what you describe best, but it's only had one release so far and is mainly setup. No action whatsoever with the daughter yet. It's definitely one to keep your eye on though, really good looking and insanely polished.

Single Again not true F/D, but the daughters are great and the relationships with them well done. The way the game looks takes a bit of getting used to, but it is amazingly well written.
Thank you so much! It sounds like I’m not nearly the first who enjoys the slow build up lol. I guess this is the “corruption” side of these games? Makes sense, corruption unlikely to be fast. Would corruption capture daughters seducing fathers, too?

I’ll be checking every one of these games out. When they release new updates, is their page on this site immediately updated, or are there home pages elsewhere to watch? Lastly, if you play a game and it ends, you wait for new update, then get it, are you starting all over again with updated version?

CallMeTamale

Feb 7, 2022
On the latest updates page filter by tag (on the right, click the funnel button if you don't have filters open) and choose "incest" and "romance". Then click the star icon to sort by weighted rating. It won't be perfect, but it's a good way of finding games with a given tag.

For some actual recommendations:

My New Family: no F/D yet, that's gonna be for the sequel (though it'll technically be B/S too, well, either that or U/N... or C/C... it's a hell of a harem).

My New Memories (same dev): again no F/D yet, but in the future (currently only B/S and BiL/SiL).

Light of my Life: F/D (assuming you set them up as such).

All of the above are (at least vaguely slow-paced) non-sandbox incest romance games (the fact they're all harem games too is just my preferences leaking in)
Thanks! Will play through all!

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone make an age mod...? Pretty dumb when Petal goes from custom age (16) to 18 from one game to the next with like 1 day in between... I understand the reasons but a mod would be nice for continuity if nothing else, idk how tho.

CallMeTamale

Feb 7, 2022
Can someone make an age mod...? Pretty dumb when Petal goes from custom age (16) to 18 from one game to the next with like 1 day in between... I understand the reasons but a mod would be nice for continuity if nothing else, idk how tho.
Wait… you can customize Petal to be 16? Didn’t know that. That’s dark and twisted and… erotic lol. I played Bliss for a moment and early in got introduced to a character and her father and the girl was 16. Was crossing fingers there’d be scene with her lol…

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In A Petal Among Thorns, Petal's backstory was pretty much undefined. So we could make her age whatever we wished. For whatever reason, in this game Lockheart has decided to have Petal about to enter college. Therefore, 18 is about as young as we can realistically expect for her age.

Perhaps a Modder can change Petal to a high-school student or some advanced genius. It would seem unnecessary to me. There are plenty of games out there with lolis. I can live with just the incest kink for this one.

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
I'm still gonna keep my eye on this, but so far I don't think it's doing it the same way PAT did. The age editing feature being taken out and the weird semi sci fi thing, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't know man.

Jun 6, 2022
Well, I got good news and bad news for y'all.
Good news: I am a sub, and have access.
Bad news: I am currently on vacation for the next two weeks + a few days catching up on work, so I am unable to upload until I am home.

I guess you better hope someone else does in the meantime. ;)

Last edited:

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Dude what a surprise!! I'll need to sleep now. But in anticipation of finishing work tomorrow to play this.

I shall follow up after.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes