VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
It's just a guess but given all the dropped hints so far, i wouldn't be surprised if Rose has something going on with Bliss, and maybe even Petal. It would certainly be the perfect entrypoint for the harem scenes.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's just a guess but given all the dropped hints so far, i wouldn't be surprised if Rose has something going on with Bliss, and maybe even Petal. It would certainly be the perfect entrypoint for the harem scenes.
Yeah there was some coincidental evidence going back to APAT-specifically Petal dropping not so subtle hints that their unique/free love/hippy family may be a little closer than the MC could have ever anticipated. Despite Rose's own difficult past with her own brother and father and her desire to cut them out of her life, there was some foreshadowing she may have indulged into a similar relationship with Bliss that the MC and Petal have during the course of their own getaway vacation. I can think of that scene where the MC calls for Rose/Bliss and choosing to do a video call, we see them both acting a little 'off' with Bliss wearing less clothes than the MC is used to seeing her, iirc, and there was a definite sexual tension vibe after her confession her and Rose have been spending some time together. There was some definite sexual subtext going on during that conversation.

It's also subtlety dropped that there is may also be a pre-existing Petal/Bliss more than just sisters type of arrangement/relationship, especially when you consider Petal's fantasy as she relates that to the MC, involving her aroused and being in the same room, masturbating at the sight of the MC having sex with Bliss. There's also the question of those sexy, pictures Petal had of Bliss, in which she posed for them in various states of undress and was able to send them to the MC's phone.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
What's the difference between 1.0.1 (I have now) and 1.0.2? I need to know !!! Nothing in change log >;D

***EDIT***

22 seconds after posting I realized with this being one of my favorite AVN's (and all aPaT-verse stories) here out of the 300-ish I have on my SD card it's worth the 80+ mb even if it's only bug/typo fixes !

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2021
Hello, i just Recently finished a full playthrough of Petal Among thorns & moment of bliss, the first game was very enjoyable to play & moment of bliss is showing promise . The Renders & characters in this game look great, i like Blister especially, she is extreamly beautiful & quite smart, I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes. :D

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Mmmm... 14 pages and still no workaround (even custom-made) for the age problem. Is the game so hard coded?

Also, why a dev on Subscribestar should give a f... about Steam censorship? Aren't they (not to mention F95) two separate communities? Two slightly different versions of the game would be too much?
I really don't understand.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Mmmm... 14 pages and still no workaround (even custom-made) for the age problem. Is the game so hard coded?

Also, why a dev on Subscribestar should give a f... about Steam censorship? Aren't they (not to mention F95) two separate communities? Two slightly different versions of the game would be too much?
I really don't understand.
I'm not sure either that defining the relationships is ok with steam. It may be better to make it a patch

Reactions: viclog1

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I agree that it's alluded to plenty that there is more to the story beneath it all, especially when it comes to Rose. I've also got no issue with MC not being as hesitant towards Bliss, he's already gone through that with Petal so it's natural he wouldn't be as hesitant when it happens the second time around. I was just slightly surprised how gung-ho Bliss was towards it, I mean I get it, girl in an H-Game has grown up reading incest smut and fantasized about it so she's all for it, the underlying reasoning I take no issue with at all, I just thought they'd take a little longer feeling each other out about it with more teasing and playful flirting.
I imagine we'll still get plenty of it with the way Lockheart has set the stage for the pairs story and I'm certain I'll enjoy the ride still, honestly I'm looking forward to reading the entire saga including Rose and Moon in the time to come.
Yeah, it seemed quite fast, I love teasing, so I was disappointed there wasn't much of it.

Jul 19, 2021
i wouldent lose hope yet, there is likely to be more where that came from in future updates. Afterall this is merely just the beginning.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I'm not even starting this game. I am not going to fall into this trap again. This dev makes good games, BUT stop them all too early. First up was Avalon which was discontinued just because of a new game. Which is the reason it sucks. Avalon was a hell of a good game, but when it had to stop. Then came Penny which I didn’t play at all because I don’t like the whole character. Then Petal was made which was also hell good, but AGAIN it was stopped. Avalon could have continued and not made Penny and the same thing Petal could have continued without always having to make a new game. Although these are the so-called spin offs, but still always a new game and the same formula as well as characters continue. You will always have to try to get into the game again until it is stopped. So what a fucking point it is to always do something new when these could have been done inside two good and ready game frames. Maybe it would have been enough to just change the versions. Once you have just gotten into the game and started enjoying the game, then it will end. It comes with a cheated feeling or at least a milking feeling. I don't touch this dev games anymore. It’s the first time this is a reason to stop playing, because every single time you start to get angry when the game is a stub.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not even starting this game. I am not going to fall into this trap again. This dev makes good games, BUT stop them all too early. First up was Avalon which was discontinued just because of a new game. Which is the reason it sucks. Avalon was a hell of a good game, but when it had to stop. Then came Penny which I didn’t play at all because I don’t like the whole character. Then Petal was made which was also hell good, but AGAIN it was stopped. Avalon could have continued and not made Penny and the same thing Petal could have continued without always having to make a new game. Although these are the so-called spin offs, but still always a new game and the same formula as well as characters continue. You will always have to try to get into the game again until it is stopped. So what a fucking point it is to always do something new when these could have been done inside two good and ready game frames. Maybe it would have been enough to just change the versions. Once you have just gotten into the game and started enjoying the game, then it will end. It comes with a cheated feeling or at least a milking feeling. I don't touch this dev games anymore. It’s the first time this is a reason to stop playing, because every single time you start to get angry when the game is a stub.
Think of it this way, Petal was NOT stopped - it is a prelude to this game, which will in turn lead into another game. There are 3 games planned as a series. This one is the second. Haven't you noticed that Petal is in this game too?

But, it's your choice. No one's twisting your arm to play this.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Agreed. As for Avalon, the story was over....it ended. There was nothing left to add...though I can agree with you on Penny. I never liked her character and building a game around her was something I decided to pass on, as it wasn't for me...and that's ok too, I'm sure other people liked her and wanted to play a female protag with a lesbian harem...me, not so much.

As for Petal, there is a trilogy planned with the whole family, it just so happened her story wrapped up in the week long vacation the MC and her went on. She still is around in will be in the next 2 sequels, so there is nothing to get upset over.

Last edited:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Wait, so you're saying that a story which is just as long as the dev wants to tell that particular story and has no real fat beyond that..... is milking?

Do you understand that is literally the opposite of milking? May I recommend you go play a Wife and Mother, that's been in development for years, seems it would be right up your street if you're looking for a long winded game with no payoff

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Yeah, it seemed quite fast, I love teasing, so I was disappointed there wasn't much of it.
Well, who knows how this one will turn out or the next one. Track record so far with Lockheart's AVNs have been slow progression (not in game, usually, but in real life when the sex actually comes around. Not fooling around or petting/etc). And when I mean by games, I meant Avalon and Petal. I didn't like PFYTs. So maybe not with Bliss, but maybe with Moon you'll get more of your slow burn/teasing going on.

Reactions: FloridaNed

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
From the Developer Notes: " I'm still extremely excited to share this release with everyone. It's going to be a lot of fun. Be sure to let me know what you think. Also, reviews really help me out. If you find a place that allows reviews, let everyone know how you felt about the first chapter. "

I haven't finished the first chapter yet for a proper review. But I do want to pose a quick question to the developer, probably mixed with a bit of critique. Why so much focus on an A.I. in this chapter, instead of devoting that time to the family characters? Things may change depending on how the story evolves, but I'm not that interested in getting to know a computer program in a story focused on this family.

RHS1971

May 3, 2020
From the Developer Notes: " I'm still extremely excited to share this release with everyone. It's going to be a lot of fun. Be sure to let me know what you think. Also, reviews really help me out. If you find a place that allows reviews, let everyone know how you felt about the first chapter. "

I haven't finished the first chapter yet for a proper review. But I do want to pose a quick question to the developer, probably mixed with a bit of critique. Why so much focus on an A.I. in this chapter, instead of devoting that time to the family characters? Things may change depending on how the story evolves, but I'm not that interested in getting to know a computer program in a story focused on this family.
My guess?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yngling
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes