VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I don't know the significance of the "zero edition", but there is no progression past the last release... :cry:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Is Steam ok with custom relationships then?
Steam doesn't really have clear guidelines regarding sexual content in the games present in their catalogue. They are reviewing each case separately,so even the personal views of the person who reviews your game might be a factor. Lockheart even emailed them after he got rejected asking what can he do to get accepted,saying he is willing to change stuff in the steam edition of the game. They replied with some vague terms not giving any concrete answers and it was clear that Petal is a no-no for them whatever lockheart might do.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Bliss is the second of the (minimum) trilogy. There are 3 sisters, Petal, Bliss, and (I forget her name). Petal appears in Bliss and will progress from what I've read and played and chatted with Lockheart on Discord. Commence with the Lockverse! :)
I think Avalon is in the same universe already (and PfyT too)

Reactions: LewdDao

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe that should be stated in the changelog in the OP where people go to see what's new... :FacePalm:
Here is the last update, with faces reworked.
Lockheart is a dev that deliver on time updates, with amazing quality.

I can't encourage you enough for subscribing, he really deserves it.

----

A Moment of Bliss - Chapter One Zero Edition
Hey fans,
I've finished the Zero Edition of Chapter One which fixes all the female models so they look more human. There is no new content presented in this edition, I've only redone old renders.
Now that this is complete, I can start focusing entirely on Chapter Two which is progressing nicely.
If you find any errors, inconsistencies, or renders I forgot to update, let me know. I'll be sure to fix them up for the next release.
Thank you for all your support!

MEGA
PC | Mac | Android
Google
PC | Mac | Android
bruh...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
really nice game your making here ... i've enjoyed it alot ... loved a petal among thorns :love:

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes