VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
Here is the last update, with faces reworked.
Lockheart is a dev that deliver on time updates, with amazing quality.

I can't encourage you enough for subscribing, he really deserves it.

----

A Moment of Bliss - Chapter One Zero Edition
Hey fans,
I've finished the Zero Edition of Chapter One which fixes all the female models so they look more human. There is no new content presented in this edition, I've only redone old renders.
Now that this is complete, I can start focusing entirely on Chapter Two which is progressing nicely.
If you find any errors, inconsistencies, or renders I forgot to update, let me know. I'll be sure to fix them up for the next release.
Thank you for all your support!

MEGA
| |
Google
| |

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I haven't played Avalon or Penny's games, so I didn't know they took place after these ones, learn something new everyday.
Both are worth playing. Avalon is the only game, with unavoidable non-con, that I have liked because it treats non-con as it should be, something serious that has real effects on the victim. It shows how you can eventually move on, with help of those who truly care but there will always be a scar.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Probably could have gone a little further, but it's an improvement at least

View attachment 1793270
People complained about previous design? I thought it was his signature style. Sure it's surprising at first, but I got used to it.

On another note, in A Petal Among Thorns I could set the age of Petal (16 for me), but not in this one. Is it planned to be able to do it? Or was it a mistake to have allowed it in aPAT?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
People complained about previous design? I thought it was his signature style. Sure it's surprising at first, but I got used to it.

On another note, in A Petal Among Thorns I could set the age of Petal (16 for me), but not in this one. Is it planned to be able to do it? Or was it a mistake to have allowed it in aPAT?
steam refused APAT so they are playing it safe now,no more age settings

Reactions: dolfe67

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

The look before was because of an issue with the character design system. They were never supposed to look that way the dev just didn’t know how to fix it before.

Reactions: dolfe67

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
hmmm why a new game when you can just continue petal?
Bliss is the second of the (minimum) trilogy. There are 3 sisters, Petal, Bliss, and (I forget her name). Petal appears in Bliss and will progress from what I've read and played and chatted with Lockheart on Discord. Commence with the Lockverse! :)

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes