VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
The first one was great! Im still waiting to play it till its done but there is one point which irritated me in the first game and i hope it will be covert here at least:

Iirc Mc came twice or so inside Petal and and both of them never talked about protection or the chance of pregnancy like they dont even care. Maybe that was the case for Petal but MC thought so many times of "what if" and that stuff that it seemed out of character. If im wrong and i just missed/forgot it than im sorry.

e-grey

Jan 15, 2019
Is anyone else having problems with the android version? Mine is constantly crashing, sometimes even before leaving the main menu.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I certainly didn't expect this to get so sci-fi what with the sentient AI and all, but I welcome it

Also, I may not know what exactly their connection is yet but, titania and oberon? yeah, there's no way it's just a coincidence, we start working for one and immediately get a gift from the other

Last edited:
Reactions: M-MBand

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Petition for the next game NOT to be called 'Over the Moon'. Not that anyone's said it would be afaik, but it's the obvious choice.

Maybe give it a heavy exhibitionist focus and call it 'Mooning Strangers'.
Or a feeding/crushing kink, 'Under the Full Moon'.

Unironically 'Moonstruck' or 'Man on the Moon' are actual suggestions. That's assuming you're even going there. In like 2 years probably. I'm way too early, but I couldn't help myself. The puns are too strong.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Wasn't there mention about Text/Box scaling at the start? Can't find that option in Options or in Phone Menu...

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Just like "APAT"... I love it!
BUT It felt like a little bit rushed... I mean with Petal it was a long shot lingering romance on Petal side and there was a fairly paced build up. With Bliss it's a jump in the middle "You're my hero, you can get whatever you want" and with an obvious cliché move with that "try to be sexual with me to get together with Rose"... and the MC like "Okay I can work with that"... it just meh. I can live with that but a setting was "try flirt and push limits" and few "readings" later they are on it almost all the way up. Rushed asf D:
All in all...with my subjective opinion. Love it.

PS: In "APAT" there was and option to change age and in this there's no option for it. Just relations. This kinda disconnected the flow for me.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does anybody else like to make the family's last name "Thorn" or is it just me? Petal and Rose Thorn just sounds... fitting somehow.

• Red Heart

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The Brunette in the red top second image she a heroine?
That's the MC's wife Rose. They are experiencing marital difficulties but they both seem to love each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe that ultimately they will have a chance to get back together but for now, they are separated. She isn't like the wife from Single Again so don't worry about that.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Not 100% sure what you mean by heroine in this context, but she's MC's (kind of estranged) partner and the mother of Petal and Bliss.
In context here heroine seems like the go to term for females that can be pursued in these types of games

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Heh. When Bliss says she ain't ticklish. I bet she is where your not spos to tickle.
I found that for the girls who say that, they are the most ticklish close to their erogenous zones, near their boobs, back of the nape, close inner thigh and so forth. Places which you need to be initmate to really get close to :p

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
This was quite enjoyable! Perhaps moving a bit quick in areas given the slow burn with Petal, but I won't complain. It's clear the final setup is to be one big familial polycule, which is my ideal scenario in any case (I love any game/story with that setup). The AI girl is a neat addition, and the co-worker is also a cute side piece.

Can't wait for more!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This was quite enjoyable! Perhaps moving a bit quick in areas given the slow burn with Petal, but I won't complain. It's clear the final setup is to be one big familial polycule, which is my ideal scenario in any case (I love any game/story with that setup). The AI girl is a neat addition, and the co-worker is also a cute side piece.

Can't wait for more!
Perhaps this is the last time I'll point this out, but I suspect not.
This is the second chapter in a three chapter arc that will present the full tale. All of the material presented in Petal was setting up the foundation for Bliss. In that context Bliss isn't moving quickly at all.

My point is debatable, and various objections have been raised but, none the less, that is how this narrative is being structured.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bliss=new favorite character.
I like the Midsummer's Night Dream references.
The Queen Mab hint was the best.
Will Bottom have a horse's head or other horse part?

Will the ending of this series be Puck giving his final speech?

Reactions: Cami_Seta
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes