VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If Petal and Bliss aren't gas lighting the dad guardian, then colour me surprised! Still, would be pretty hot if the daughters are already messing with the mom and dad is just being brought into the fold to replace that cold silicon strap-on for a warm fleshy one. :cool:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I loved A petal among thorns and it seems like this game will be even better. Can't wait for the next update!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Yea, but until this episode Bliss was never really defined as "interested" in MC. MC was already preheated from the events of last game, but Bliss was unaware of any shenanigans and only prefaced by a couple minute innocent video chat. Petal didn't convince her, Petal didn't say a single word about what happened, she didn't know about MC loking at her lingerie pics until he told her after their agreement was in full swing, she still doesn't know about the see-through top pics or how MC reacted to them, it's not a topic they ever even hinted at in their histroy based on the book conversation. MC himself had no idea that even Petal was interested until days into their exploration. For Bliss he walked in the door and she was already in "daddy be my pogo-stick" mode.
Simply ask yourself why, if the girls weren't working a plan together, did Petal arrange for Dad to jack off to Bliss' erotic photos? The simple answer is that Bliss has been aware of Petal's progress and she (as she indicated) intends to reunite the family in a way that Dad gets "everything" he should.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Simply ask yourself why, if the girls weren't working a plan together, did Petal arrange for Dad to jack off to Bliss' erotic photos? The simple answer is that Bliss has been aware of Petal's progress and she (as she indicated) intends to reunite the family in a way that Dad gets "everything" he should.
I'm inclined to agree, but where did Petal + Bliss already got the impression that dad was into it beforehand? Isn't this starting to sound like some kind of reverse-grooming: where the young'uns entice the adults?

Reactions: Yngling and acewinz

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Simply ask yourself why, if the girls weren't working a plan together, did Petal arrange for Dad to jack off to Bliss' erotic photos?
It's already established that Petal is a voyeur, so that doesn't really imply anything that we don't already know. No involvement, understanding, scheme, or knowledge was needed from Bliss.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
If Petal and Bliss aren't gas lighting the dad guardian, then colour me surprised! Still, would be pretty hot if the daughters are already messing with the mom and dad is just being brought into the fold to replace that cold silicon strap-on for a warm fleshy one. :cool:
While I don't mind some good women on women action, I actually hope that isn't quite the case. It would turn me off Rose considerably if she basically went limp sexually and romantically on the MC because he wasn't dominate enough with her and she apparently couldn't communicate that, only for him to feel he had to leave for a year to give her space (even doing his own thing, she was still the reason he left). Then to potentially have her become a finger puppet for the daughter(s) (likely Bliss if that is the case) would make me feel like Rose really didn't care about the MC. So far I like the approach of the manipulative Bliss and Petal seducing the dad, but Bliss's extreme level of logic, confidence, and maturity for her age... regardless of any academic study is a bit hard to swallow, but at least it is different. Along with the neat phone VR girl. I haven't played the Avalon game yet, but I might have to swing back around to that.

Reactions: JonTommy

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
From my point of view if Bliss and Petal have been directly and sexual manipulating Rose, it kind of undermines the idea that because she is a sub the MC needs to take charge and get her back, so to speak. If Bliss or Petal have already made Rose their sub and then they just give her to the MC, basically, she isn't getting back with him because she wants to be back with him and because he wants her and has taken her back. She's with him in that case because her real dom, Bliss and/or Petal, is making her be with him because it's what Bliss and Petal want. Rose has to want the MC for there to be a real chance for the plan to work, and for that to happen he has to be the one to take her, to make her his.

Now, I believe that Bliss and Petal have likely been doing some manipulation, but they would be far more subtle than having sex with her. I think they would talk up the MC, remind Rose how great a man he was and things like that to make her pine for him so when he steps up, she'll be ready and waiting. Petal and Bliss are trying to get the MC to be a dominate man for them and Rose and other women. That's why Petal worked on him the whole week. Bliss doesn't need to have gotten Rose ready like Petal did the MC. Rose is a sub (if Bliss is correct that is) so she is already pretty much primed and ready for someone to take charge, the girls want that to be the MC not themselves. Bliss wouldn't need to seduce Rose to have sex with her in order to "get her ready for the MC," the way Petal seemed to need to prime the MC. Bliss would actually need to do almost the exact opposite of seducing Rose. She needs to make Rose think there is no one that compares to the MC, no one that can please Rose and take her like he could if he were just back in their life...

But that's just how I see it. It, to me, would be odd for the girls to have sexual used Rose. It undermines their own plans and undercuts the dominance of the MC in many ways. Could be wrong, just some of my thoughts.

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
Will i be able to turn the uninteresting girls down, because i doesn't seem that way.
Right now there is annoyingly little choice.
And will mc act better from now on. until now, he has been a whiny and pathetic, sex-centered idiot.
The protagonist in Avalon was much better

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Will i be able to turn the uninteresting girls down, because i doesn't seem that way.
Right now there is annoyingly little choice.
And will mc act better from now on. until now, he has been a whiny and pathetic, sex-centered idiot.
The protagonist in Avalon was much better
Sure you can. Lets do the math together, at the moment there are 2 girls in the house and 1 in another location, plus 1 away and a 4th one who we haven't seen yet! so 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 5 girls in total. Which girls are uninteresting and should we turn down?

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I understand the confusion and discouragement that you feel. I believe it is because the game has to be written in a certain way that the characters can be plausibly not related to each other in the "official" Patreon version because eventually, they will all be having sex with each other. So while you can change "roommate" and "landlady" and "guardian" etc as words there must be care taken to not insert any language that might indicate a deeper familiar relation. No mention of pregnancy or childbirth, etc. Basically the only familial relation that is allowed to endure is the marriage. Everything else is subject to plausible deniability. So while they can be missing Moon they can't say anything that would designate her as a part of their family unit because in Patreonville she is just their former roommate.
That wasn't really my original point. The dialogue seems to exclude her from whatever group discussion there is (be it familial or roommates or close friends). The group of Rose, Bliss, and Petal is discussed repeatedly, but Moon is only discussed as a solo, in seperate conversational dialogue from the others. It is clear that she is "missed" by at least Bliss and the MC...but she is not discussed as part of the group (distant or otherwise) and is only briefly referenced as POSSIBLY becoming "receptive" to speaking to the MC after MC and rose patch things up...no mention of what paths may be taken to include her and no real mention of her connection to the others (in any way). Petal barely mentions once or twice that she recently moved out and Rose doesn't even mention her (granted, rose's in game time is quite limited as yet).

I don't hate the story as it is...just a point I noticed that seems to break the continuity set during the Petal story.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
also wondering why the MC looks about as old as Bliss. If he is supposed to be the "father figure" (as true father or as guardian and rose's husband) he seems to be quite young...from the hair style, to the young face features...he seems closer to 19-25 rather than 39. Minor detail. Its been so long since I played Petal that I don't remember if we even ever saw the MC's face or not in that one...but he looks more like theor older brother than their father.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
While I don't mind some good women on women action, I actually hope that isn't quite the case. It would turn me off Rose considerably if she basically went limp sexually and romantically on the MC because he wasn't dominate enough with her and she apparently couldn't communicate that, only for him to feel he had to leave for a year to give her space (even doing his own thing, she was still the reason he left). Then to potentially have her become a finger puppet for the daughter(s) (likely Bliss if that is the case) would make me feel like Rose really didn't care about the MC. So far I like the approach of the manipulative Bliss and Petal seducing the dad, but Bliss's extreme level of logic, confidence, and maturity for her age... regardless of any academic study is a bit hard to swallow, but at least it is different. Along with the neat phone VR girl. I haven't played the Avalon game yet, but I might have to swing back around to that.
I think you are reading too much into it. The entire dom/sub/switch thing is just Bliss' interpretation...

There are plenty of couples who really care for each other, but simply have different sex drives. Rose may have a very low sex drive compared to the MC's, possibly caused in part by her apparently busy job. If the MC's appetite for sex can be shared between all girls, it would solve half the problem. The solution to the other half of the problem would be to get Rose interested in sex again. For this the girls try to educate the MC into what they think Rose wants.

Reactions: acewinz

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
also wondering why the MC looks about as old as Bliss. If he is supposed to be the "father figure" (as true father or as guardian and rose's husband) he seems to be quite young...from the hair style, to the young face features...he seems closer to 19-25 rather than 39. Minor detail. Its been so long since I played Petal that I don't remember if we even ever saw the MC's face or not in that one...but he looks more like theor older brother than their father.
Yes he is the same model, although a lot of the time we only see from his POV. There are a lot of comments in the game that he seems young and fit for his age. Then again, there are a lot that are making fun of him for his age as well. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Must be the benefits of his clean living.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
ah man, thats a shame I always loved the models, especially the eyes in all your games. Way back when avalon was first coming out I commented saying it had a slight "frozen" feel with the larger eyes. It made it unique and quite awesome. And idk whos complaining about "young looking" models, but your girls never looked too young, but also young enough that it was still awesome and hot.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Yes he is the same model, although a lot of the time we only see from his POV. There are a lot of comments in the game that he seems young and fit for his age. Then again, there are a lot that are making fun of him for his age as well. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Must be the benefits of his clean living.
Well hell. If I had known "clean living" could make me look 15 to 20 years younger and could be done easily while hotel hopping on a failed comedy tour I would have done it sooner...but if it gave me stupid millennial hair I may not have.

I don't know...just seems to be almost unbelievably, exaggeratedly, comically young for a 39 year old. Of course they also went from winter in the snow to beach going summer in a week too...so maybe its a magical fantasy world and they are all mysterious demi-humans or something. Only the dev knows for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well hell. If I had known "clean living" could make me look 15 to 20 years younger and could be done easily while hotel hopping on a failed comedy tour I would have done it sooner...but if it gave me stupid millennial hair I may not have.

I don't know...just seems to be almost unbelievably, exaggeratedly, comically young for a 39 year old. Of course they also went from winter in the snow to beach going summer in a week too...so maybe its a magical fantasy world and they are all mysterious demi-humans or something. Only the dev knows for sure.
Daz 3D models looking younger than they should be is kind of par for the course. Especially the standard 39-year-old mother protagonist in mommy incest games. When the woman characters actually look their age everybody loses their minds. So this guy looking to be late 20's instead of late 30's shouldn't be a scandal. After all, like they always say, men age like whiskey and women age like milk.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
So there was a bug with their eyes the whole time? That's a game changer for me.
I doubt there was a bug, never seen anything reported by lots of others who use Daz or in any of the forums. It's more likely in my opinion that the dev was messing with morphs and overwrote something, why it wasn't corrected before rendering is anyone's guess

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Daz 3D models looking younger than they should be is kind of par for the course. Especially the standard 39-year-old mother protagonist in mommy incest games. When the woman characters actually look their age everybody loses their minds. So this guy looking to be late 20's instead of late 30's shouldn't be a scandal. After all, like they always say, men age like whiskey and women age like milk.
I age like 2 week old apple slices. And the MC doesn't look late 20s, he looks early 20s...so he must be ageing like water

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes