VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In the previous game, there was a strong insinuation that Bliss and Rose were having an affair. Then some dialogue changed and it was... umm... backPetaled. I do like this story beat as it gave symmetry to the stories of the estranged couple and their family. If it is something that Petal and Bliss planned together like the parent trap, only with more orgasms, that would be brilliant. Bliss has already insinuated that something happened while he was gone, but not as strongly as was the case in the last game before the edit. Suzy also was going to drop a hint before she stopped herself. In any case, it is a fun little mystery that can lead to better things later.

Reactions: Yngling and v1900
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I am not very far I guess, or hope, but for now this one is again very good looking and well written... but there are 2 things annoying me...for now, maybe they are gone fast but I need to get them out of my mind.. Respect for the previous game and thanks.

- MC is stuck up again, I am afraid the week needs to start again from beginning for him to get the stick out of his ass... looking at the Tags I have high hope there will be something naughty in Chapter 1 and not the constant teasing... I also not understand why he is still like this...

- I don't like secrets, something the player is teased which is going on behind my (MC's) back and kept away from me - this is causing for me more distress than something else - nobody likes this in real life, so why in a game.. I also hope for this to solve it self fast...

But I guess if everyone would just speak their mind, there would me no drama (I hate drama), especially forced and staged drama just to keep it entertaining, if I want to feel bad I would listen to Celine Dion..

btw. I thought the eyes are a matter of taste and style... lol..

Edit: finished now, I seem to have been on a turning point just when writing this, all is well for now, the development was nice on the end and I have high hopes for future updates. The story kept still 2 secrets, but somehow I have not this bad feeling about those.
Great work on this!

Regards

Last edited:

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
Would you guys advise me to play the prequel before playing this one, or doesn't it really matter?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, just the idea of the daughters being head over heels into the MC and going "oh yeah, fuck other women and we'll watch. We have no problem with that. Hey, maybe we can bring you some???". Can you imagine? The MC fucking Nixie, while the three just cuddle and hug him, whispering dirty and sweet nothings?? Scenes like to that too HOT to be legal! ...But damn, we need them

Some might think that the story and characters are moving a bit too fast, but I think this is plenty enough for a "realistic" depiction of "family friendly funtime". The girls are very into the MC and very into the taboo surrounding it. It's also almost refreshing that in a story surrounding "family", the MC is largely just "there" and his relations are the ones that desire him and actively want a relationship and the taboo. As opposed to the other representations of the MC having to do all the work and walk through fire and brimstone for attention, or even the real life occurrences, where people are into each other simply because they are, not because it would be taboo for them to be.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Speaking generally to the comments about things moving to fast:
This really isn't a first release where the characters aren't established. It's really the first update of the second of three chapters, in a single story arc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The point is that as the next chapter in the story where relationships, not personalities, were well established in prequel, none of this is move particularly quickly.

Rotta

Dec 30, 2017
Great start. I find, though, that after I reload, I'm back to the default character names and relationships... and I can't figure out how to access my phone to reset them. I'm excited about the next version and wish it were coming sooner than June.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
There is no doubt that Bliss is her father's daughter. She definitely has his genetic code.

View attachment 1753491
Maybe I'm too much of an old man now and can't appreciate new age humour, but could someone explain this to me? She's doing a variation of a very very old joke that gay men used to throw around ( a gentleman always reaches around etc.. ) and I guess it's out of context here. If Bliss was trans or actually pegging the MC then I could probably see it.

TBH I didn't get the other joke posted a few times back in the thread about the tea-bagging either. A reference only 'gamers' will get but it's for an action that only ever takes place online. For the MC to just throw it out there all like 'my balls are so badass that you'll have two black eyes when I physically accost you with them'... seems odd.

Sorry I haven't played this one yet. Once I get around to it then perhaps what I'm missing will be revealed. Pity though, I could have really used a laugh or two today.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe I'm too much of an old man now and can't appreciate new age humour, but could someone explain this to me? She's doing a variation of a very very old joke that gay men used to throw around ( a gentleman always reaches around etc.. ) and I guess it's out of context here. If Bliss was trans or actually pegging the MC then I could probably see it.

TBH I didn't get the other joke posted a few times back in the thread about the tea-bagging either. A reference only 'gamers' will get but it's for an action that only ever takes place online. For the MC to just throw it out there all like 'my balls are so badass that you'll have two black eyes when I physically accost you with them'... seems odd.

Sorry I haven't played this one yet. Once I get around to it then perhaps what I'm missing will be revealed. Pity though, I could have really used a laugh or two today.
The sense of humour of both the characters is very rough, and they both give as good as they get. Right after that reach around joke daddy dearest segues by saying "speaking of tossing salads" inferring that since she lacks a penis she would have to use her tongue to give anal pleasure.

Reactions: Masoot

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
The sense of humour of both the characters is very rough, and they both give as good as they get. Right after that reach around joke daddy dearest segues by saying "speaking of tossing salads" inferring that since she lacks a penis she would have to use her tongue to give anal pleasure.
Fair enough. If they're both in on it and it's not just something for the reader then that makes sense. Once the Anal tag gets added and the characters can actually deliver on their vague assertions it will be a properly fun time :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes