• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I got news for you, Sunshine Love is not a harem game. It does not have Harem tags and if you remember the end of Melody from Mr. D, the harem ending was the bad ending...

This however is a harem game, and I can't wait for June! :love: Hopefully we get to see even a cameo from Moon before the 3rd game.
I think it will be a harem oriented towards a polyamorous relationship. Among all the members of the harem, of course. The only man will be the MC, but from what we read in some dialogues, everyone will fool around with everyone.

I would have preferred to have a couple of the girls at least just for the MC, but well. Like Nixie. Among the family they can all fool around with each other, but when it comes to including non-family girls I'm pretty picky. We'll see how it all plays out.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Its finally here! Overall render quality (this and APAT) is a big step up from previous works. I like the inclusion of sounds and animation and I am glad we got another Petal scene.

There is some small criticisms that I have.... first, Bliss's personality are too similar to Petal. Especially in the way they act and talk. In addition, I feel that the pacing is also really fast with respect to how open the daughters are to the F-D relationship that I feel isn't quite natural. In the first game you can see the hesitancy of the MC which is what I expect but really none from Petal. In this sequel, there's no hesitancy at all between MC and Bliss.

Render quality and dialogues more than make up for this small shortcoming but just wanted to give my 2 cents.

Edit:

This was on Patreon where the Dev shows the character model change. I can't be the only one that likes the before much more than the after right?....

1649755553406.png

Last edited:

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Ah the second part, played and liked it. So it seems you can't pick the ages for you wards anymore, oh well not realliy necessary . It's also clear that the girls are in cahoots with eachother. Not really suprising, there where already hints in the previous game, but i thought it would be a scenario where petal seduces her landlord and bliss the landlandy. Looking forward to see how it all went down.

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
While it does move fast, I think it's because all of them (the daughters and maybe the mother) have already hatched a plot to make the MC stick around by fucking him. Even the AI gives a hint about this when she states that she can see the contents of the girls laptops. It's like another user already said in a previous post it appears that everybody knows except the MC.
I agree that it's alluded to plenty that there is more to the story beneath it all, especially when it comes to Rose. I've also got no issue with MC not being as hesitant towards Bliss, he's already gone through that with Petal so it's natural he wouldn't be as hesitant when it happens the second time around. I was just slightly surprised how gung-ho Bliss was towards it, I mean I get it, girl in an H-Game has grown up reading incest smut and fantasized about it so she's all for it, the underlying reasoning I take no issue with at all, I just thought they'd take a little longer feeling each other out about it with more teasing and playful flirting.
I imagine we'll still get plenty of it with the way Lockheart has set the stage for the pairs story and I'm certain I'll enjoy the ride still, honestly I'm looking forward to reading the entire saga including Rose and Moon in the time to come.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I agree that it's alluded to plenty that there is more to the story beneath it all, especially when it comes to Rose. I've also got no issue with MC not being as hesitant towards Bliss, he's already gone through that with Petal so it's natural he wouldn't be as hesitant when it happens the second time around. I was just slightly surprised how gung-ho Bliss was towards it, I mean I get it, girl in an H-Game has grown up reading incest smut and fantasized about it so she's all for it, the underlying reasoning I take no issue with at all, I just thought they'd take a little longer feeling each other out about it with more teasing and playful flirting.
I imagine we'll still get plenty of it with the way Lockheart has set the stage for the pairs story and I'm certain I'll enjoy the ride still, honestly I'm looking forward to reading the entire saga including Rose and Moon in the time to come.
There's also the possiblity Petal and Bliss have been talking off camera about their desires and things that transpired.
With Bliss being all for it i agree there's very little reason for the MC to hold fire, he already knows how this story unfolds and if anything he needs to show his daughters that he has no favorites and will pump them full of semen equally :cool: .

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling and v1900

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Wasn't Petal among Thorns alluding to Bliss being quite "open" about it?
I seem to recall that Moon will be the "tough nut" to crack.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
There's also the possiblity Petal and Bliss have been talking off camera about their desires and things that transpired.
With Bliss being all for it i agree there's very little reason for the MC to hold fire, he already knows how this story unfolds and if anything he needs to show his daughters that he has no favorites and will pump them full of semen equally :cool: .
View attachment Herunterladen (1).jfif

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes